MISS your KISS( AR-SJ FF) Part 7 Pg 13 (pls read)

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi all lovely DMGians.....
I am attempting a FF on AR
Hope you enjoy it
Do leave comments if you want me to continue

The links to the parts are here-
PART1- www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1409715&TPN=2

PART 2- www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1409715&TPN=3

PART 3- www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1409715&TPN=4

PART 4-www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1409715&TPN=6

PART 5-www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1409715&TPN=8

PART 6-www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1409715&TPN=10

PART 7-www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1409715&TPN=13

It is titled

MISS YOUR KISS!

Armaan winked at her.

"Uhmm...Yah Armaan did snog me..." she stammered to the crowd accumulated around her in the music room of Riverside High.
A round of whispers , giggles,"oohs" and "aahs" followed.
Riddhima hued pink with embarassment and directed her honey-tinged eyes to look at her feet instead. She could feel Armaan's soft gray gaze on her but the sense of embarrassment overpowered the power of his soothing look. She silently cursed him in her mind and struggled hard to reign her feelings.

"So now do you guys believe me?" Armaan stepped up beside Riddhima diverting the crowd's attention to himself. He could feel her uneasiness and felt guilty about thrusting her in this precarious situation.

"Not so fast Armaan.....what if she is just lying for you. I mean we all know that you both are inseparable buddies...she could be partnering you in your lie.....what guarantee do we have that there is a even a small grain of truth in what you are saying....." Abhi countered Armaan.

"Abhi you are being unreasonable now...." He felt his palms go slippery with sweat. They were not gonna let him off so fast. And he mentally swore at himself...he had dragged Ridzy in this mess......" Abhi you are gonna be screwed big tym!" he promised silently.

"You mean you two are not just friends?" Muskaan eargerly asked.

"Not we are just friends Muskaan!" Riddhima blurted too fast.

"Then how come he snogged you...or is it his sham to get away from Abhi's challenge....." Muskaan relentlessly questioned Riddhima.

Armaan turned to look at Riddhima.....his basket....She looked upset and angry.

Armaan had always admired her sense of non-fashion....Like everyday today also she was dressed in a loose Grey jumper and her favorite stonewashed jeans. Her hair was cropped just like Armaan's.....Armaan could never imagine her with even shoulder length hair leave alone waist length. She had an appealing smile and a unique laughter which tugged at Armaan's heart. He was her friend, her playmate, her guardian angel....He had assigned himself those posts and had sworn unto himself that he would never resign. Today when he saw her lost because of him he felt like a loser.

It had been a small thing. Abhi and he had crossed swords in the basketball court and Abhi had won. Armaan had been challeneged by Abhi to kiss any gal of RIVERSIDE. Armaan had accepted. He had approached Riddhima and begged her to testify on his behalf that they had shared a kiss. Riddhima had protested...but Armaan had reminded her that because of her malfunctioning skateboard Armaan had hurt his ankle due to which he lost the match. Riddhima gave in ......

"Armaan if you really have snogged her...then no harm in repeating it rite? In front of all of us?" Abhi prodded.

Armaan was fuming...."I am not in the mood!" he lamely mumbled.

"Yeah right...Armaan Mallik and his famous moods....You know what Armaan you should tune your mood to 'constant loser' It fits you!" Abhi provoked.

"Fine I give up....I haven't..." Armaan threw his hands up in the air. He couldn't see Riddhima being made a scene of. It was then he registered Riddhima tugging at his hand.

"Ball, let's get over with it....." she quietly told him.

"Noways basket....forget it. I give up, Abhi wins. I am a loser...." he told her looking into her face,searching for the embarrassment and anger he had seen there a few moments ago. He couldn't locate them. All he could see was her total determination in proving their friendship....

"Ball, You can never be a loser....you'll always be my winner!"

With that she tiptoed and dropped a peck on his lips. His mind was hit by a shock and his reaction numbed.       OMG! His first kiss!!!

She hastily pulled away and smirked at him..."See .....no sweat yaar!"

She turned to face Abhi and threw him a disgusted look...."You know wat, Abhi...Ball doesn't need to prove to anyone that he is a winner.....it is self-proved!"

Armaan was still in a daze and he heard her words. A warmth spread in his heart...and filled his unknown interiors....

"Thanks Basket!" he stammered, still knocked out that his first kiss had been public.

"Come on Ball....nething for you. Afterall what are friends for...." she was least
affected by it or so it seemed.

"Basket...you are a girl!" he added stupidly.

"Thanks for the rude reminder but save it for later Ball..." she ruffled his hair like usual and hurried off to the classroom when the bell sounded.

"So how was it?"Abhi asked him as they walked into the class.

"Hmmm...short....I guess" he responded truthfully!
Edited by livelygal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awww...no replies! guess it's not nice....
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice part
do pm me
looking forward :)
ankitajain94 thumbnail
nice part
plz add me 2 ur pm's list
dazzling_armaan thumbnail
WOW wat an FF yaar.
Very Nice.
Continue Soon.
PM me.
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG that was an AWESOME FF yaar! I really enjoyed reading it! It brought a huge smile to my face 😃 Please do continue I wanna know what happens next! 😛 Wow wat a brave Ridz to be able 2 do that infront of everyone! *sigh* Wish this was in DMG heehee instead of all the rona dhona stuff going on currently...

Anyways Thanks soooo much for this FF lookin forward to some more 😉

KSG ROCKS!!!!!!! ~~~~~
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Kash humaari Ridzi aisee ban jayee for her Ammy :)))

cute haan!
DreamerReality thumbnail
sweet.....
plss do pm me....
and continue
Thanks a ton all of you....
I will update soon and pm u all...

Keep ARing!!!