You, Me aur Hum- Siddhima OS Last part pg 16

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

This is my very First try to write something so excuse me if it's totally BS as i have ever written Before. The rain scene and my very dear friends & esp pocu at Siddhima thread inspired me to write. I apologize if i disappoint you. I have written next 2 parts too but i don't want to post until i get little feedback . Hope m not wasting your time

Part 1:

It was really late at night. JPJ were lying on the couch Watching Tv after finishing the chores given to them by Riddhima flower ji. They were eagerly waiting for her to come and check the assignments given to them so that they can go to bed but were surprised that she still hadn't reached the home. Normally, she used to be home by this time. They decided to call but then rejected the idea thinking she might be busy or there must be an emergency.JP was getting really sleepy and said " aaj humne apna kaam kar diya toh flower ji hi nahi aaye". To this jiggy replies she must be in hospital or with sid bhaiya tu chup karke Tv dekh .The Focus shifts on Tv and we see news Flashing on screen, Mumbai main taz baarishein, kayi log bearish main phas gaye, bohat si sadakein block,bohat log zakhmi" Jp switches off the tv and says kia bakwaas hai.

The Tv zooms out & we see Modi house & sid sitting in his living room watching the news.The first thought that comes to his mind was Riddhima as she takes the same route home. He silently prays for her safety & starts walking in the living room out of nervousness and worry.  He suddenly starts feeling uncomfortable but doesn't know why? He suddenly felt the urge to call Riddhima and ask if she has reached home safely from hospital but can't decide if h should call her or no after the Diary Fiasco yesterday. He picks up the phone, dials her numbers but midway cuts it thinking why is he calling her? She might not like it and tries to comfort himself by saying she's fine wherever she is as I am still fine, but was he really fine?

It's raining a lot and Riddhima is driving her car with a big smile on her face. A big burden from her heart has been removed. She remembers her meeting with armaan in BB court & his genuine old days smile and their convo.She remembers how she told him that everyday life teaches you something new. It keeps moving on and doesn't stop for anyone and one has to face the challenges and move on. She also told him how stupid she was that she was going to end her life when he left her but than her saviour her guardian angel came to rescue her and she's sure that god made someone for him too and he'll find her for sure first. It's time for them to say goodbye. They cannot be together anymore as her life is waiting for her but before leaving; she makes him promise her that he will be happy and will keep smiling. He will move on and will try to find the one who is made for him. He will become the purana wala armaan , for nothing else than for her khushi. They decide to start their new life as friends as it is friendship day. Armaan gives her a flower and says Mujhse dosti karogi? To which she replies yes, they shake hands and she says just like old days: ab baatein hi karte raheinge ya mujhe jaane bhi doge Ghar Mere Apne Ghar, my pati must be going crazy waiting for me and turns to go back with a big smile on her face. On the other hand armaan's heart is breaking but he knows each and every word she said was TRUTH and she's right he has to move on and become purana wala armaan. He Turns and says Yo Basket Just as she's about to exit the BB court, her feet stops automatically she turns still smiling and looks at him. He continues, Naam to batati jao? To which she replies, Modi Mrs, Siddhanth Modi and leaves.

She wants to reach her home as soon as possible as she is eager to tell Siddhanth that she has taken the final decision. She wants to surprise him and see his baby like smile, but what's that ? there's a traffic jam she stops and asks tha dhabba wala what happened to which he tells the roads are blocked and she might have to wait here all night she's shocked and the screen splits, riddhima shocked and worried as she wants to reach home and sid walking nervously trying to decide if he should call or no.

To be Continued.......

Index:

Part 1 pg 1

part 2 pg 8

part 3- pg 12

part 4/LAst pg 16

Edited by -Fizzylicious- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mabel thumbnail
wow...nyc start.....plz...plz...plz....plz continue....
i m eagerly waitin 4 de next part
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Faryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........πŸ‘

First time shmirst time.....I loved reading it...now you have to continue......

I loved the last dialogue of Armaan - naam tho bata ti jao....that is so armaan

and Ridhima - Mrs Ridhima modi....uffffffffffff

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fary di πŸ€— ... 😍 😍 😍 i luv SR's concern for each other!i like the way you portrayed AR's parting scene..!I like it~i like it a lot!Mrs.Riddhima Modi..it has such a nice ring to it 😍 😍

and kaamchor..u hve only written 2-3 parts?write atleast 5-6..i think even dat will be less for me πŸ˜† !i loved the SR os!Continue soon...nahiin toh i will mandrao around u..irritating u to update πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you Thank you guys i thought it was pretty Bleh Thank u all

baffy hahahhaah i copied it from the first meeting and modified it lols 🀣

Originally posted by: Pragzie

fary di πŸ€— ... 😍 😍 😍 i luv SR's concern for each other!i like the way you portrayed AR's parting scene..!I like it~i like it a lot!Mrs.Riddhima Modi..it has such a nice ring to it 😍 😍

and kaamchor..u hve only written 2-3 parts?write atleast 5-6..i think even dat will be less for me πŸ˜† !i loved the SR os!Continue soon...nahiin toh i will mandrao around u..irritating u to update πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

Thank you so much pragzie really mean a lot and i will continue if everyone likes it i have to incorporate Rimjhim Rumjhum Bheegi Bheegi rut main too in this OS 😳

fary

we need more b/c only your ff can save us this weekends
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you Thank you guys i thought it was pretty Bleh Thank u all

baffy hahahhaah i copied it from the first meeting and modified it lols 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I like it modified then πŸ˜‰

line and then ridhimas punch lineπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
urgh * faints*
You've kept an amazing writing talent hidden from us, why?

-
That was an amazingly written OS, do continue, loved how you went into detail with everything!!

-Love Esha
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Fary.......
Awesome OS......Loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ
Waiting for the other parts tooooooooo.....

Pls post it soonnnnnnnn......
Thanks to poco who is yr inspiration.........
Great going...............