DHKJ 3rd June Highlights

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Rishi comes home and the whole family stands up against him and his mom asks him to get out. Sumi stops him and says he can stay there if he can be a good som and a husband.

SuPre discuss they will talk about the moey matter when he comes back from office. In office he see something in the newspaper and notes down the number and calls someone.

Saroj is taunted by her neighbour saying Vinay has ecome a ghar jamaai. Saroj goes and meet Vinay and he says he heard her talking to chachaji and know what she has for him and if she had told him staright away he would have given her everything then and there atleast she would have got some respect from him. She says who wants the respect and leaves.

Preeti see Sajni's diary where she has writen everyone's favourites and dilikes about food and she is surprised to see SK dislikes lot fo food but still he eats everything given.

SK meets someone at the hospital and he says he is ready for what he said and that man aks him to think again, SK says he is ready for kidney donation and that person will take full amount for Sajni's operation.😲

There Preeti meets the boy who used to be at the video shop and they both want money.

PRECAP: The boy aks her to come participate with him in a dance competion to get money

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Uma...

I hope Pretti will win the dance competion and win money instead of SK donating his kidney....

Even though he donated his kidney evil amma won't value him....stupid nitu stole his money and is living lavishly...errrrr
Edited by anna44 - 13 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh, poor Supre    Both are so unselfish in their love for the family.  Have not seen show for a long time.  Still Ritu has not given the money back ?😡

Uma, thanks for the highlights.
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks umma di i really want preeti to win the dance comp instead of SK donating his kidney ritu has no shame stealing money still not giving it back
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks umma di 4 the update..
sorry i was having net problem so was not able to do...extremely sorry
but thanks to u u did!!!!!
i hope preeti wins the comp........