3rdJuneWntUpdt-Abhi and Simi patch up

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:12/24 KB Milli's room:

Neetu crying remembering what Omi said .. Either you believe my brother or your sister.. Milli tells Neetu lying on herlap that please forgive me and all this is happening due to me..πŸ˜”..
Because of me your and Omi's relationship is like this.. Please believe me that I really heard what Nakul said that he wanted you and Omi killed..
Then neetu says that I believe you Milli , Only Omi ji should believe me.. 😭 

Sc2:Omis room Daggar residence:

Omi telling himself that Nakul Bhiyya cannot be  doing like this  Neetu ji is lying... Now she will be there in 12/24 KB..He looks at the Chunari on the bed.. BG music 'Essa Tho Socha na tha !!! song  Flashes of her and him are being shown .. They hugging and all that..😭

Sc3:12/24 KB Milli's room:

Neetu thinking abt Omi and saying Omi ji I love you !!!.. Simi enters the room and she gives Neetu the cell phone..

Sc4:Omi's room/ 12/24 KB Milli's room:The phone rings and Omi takes it and Neetu tells that what is that you are punishing me.. Then Omi says you need to believe Nakul Bhiyya and he hangs up.. Neetu is crying !!!😭

Sc5:12/24 KB Hall:

Abhi telling that why did'nt I have reached on time .. Then RS says  that its just gods grace nothing happened.. then Abhi whos back is turned turns around and says I could have reached on time but i didnt do that ..I was lost in my thought.. Then he says what would I have told I lost my job !! Rs is shocked and said that you lost your job !!!😲
Manju adds and you never told us.. 😲Then Abhi says I wish i had told everything last night itself.. Simi is hearing all this is is annoyed and goes away..The RS continues that remember one thing myself and Manju have fought problems together.. You must also do that..

Sc 6:Barsaati 12/24 KB:

Simi is thinking abt all that Abhi said that in a relationship nothing should be hidden from each other.She is angry .. And also when RB kisses the kite and he tells her everyday he does the same thing and you have hid it from me..Abhi comes in the room and Simi tells him that you were angry with me since I hid something from you.. And you also said that between husband and wife nothing should be hidden.. then why did you hide something from me like you have lost your job..Last night you never told anything abt what happened to Milli also..😑

If you had told abt Milli's problem atleast we would 'nt have been in a awkward situation infornt of the Mathurs.. Weither Vishaal married or not its another question but this also caused Omi to leave Neetu and go !!You never told me also.. If you have had told me then atleast we wouldn't have been in this situation as idf we are at a coiurt house..Abhi then tells I didn't want any scene created and I didn't want to give you any trouble.. Then Simi adds this is exactly why I didnt want to hurt you by telling abt Bhalla ..😭
We are not only pati patni but also friends.. Then Simi leaves but Abhi catches hold of her hand and holds her tight, But she tries to leave and he is having  tears in his eyes and request a please to her!!!Then he says Sorry and then he says I have hurt you a lot right and then they hug !!!! she pats him and says Babutaar kahikay😊.. They hug each other deeply..😳

Sc 7:T mansion Anitas room:

Anusha comes and tells Anita that you should have gone to Milli's Roka.. Anita is busy putting lipstick on herself.. Then Sr. T comes there and says that Anita dose'nt have to go to that house to those middle class people..To this Anusha adds that the house is what your daughter choose as her family when she married Anuj.. And also remember that that house daughter is our house's daughter in law.. To this Sr. T says Don't compare , My daughter has realized the fact that she made a mistake and she is  back here in this house..😑Then Anusha adds that your son is in that house..and you want him back too,. Then Sr. T says that who says I want my son I left my ties once he decided to marry that karol Bagh Aunty πŸ˜†

Sc8:13/24 KB Bhalla's house:
Kalavathi Bhalla is sitting with ah head ache..πŸ˜† Rajiv comes there singing  Munda bigadgaya band baj gaya πŸ˜†" and sees Kalavathi in that position and asks her what happened??πŸ˜”.. Then he says son has come get me somthing  water, a peg shot.. kalavathi says that 12/24 KB people  had a roka ceremony when we yours happen.. Then RB says  what rubbish I have latest news that 12/24 KB milli's roka was stopped. Then kalavathi was excited saying o thats great 12/24 will not have any celebrations but 13/24 KB will have celebrations and I will get your baraat !!!Then RB says but i want only Simi ji and I want to marry only Simmi ji.. Then kalavathi says  keep quite will you stay unmarried doing that Simi jhaap ...😑

Sc9:12/24 KB  RS  room:
Manju wondering and saying that someone has  put nazar on this house.. Then RS says that I have supported somthing wrong in this janam therefore I am suffering..πŸ˜”
Manju continues what ever I did I did for my kids happeness.. Then RS says yeah i know but the wrong way.. Then RS says that whatever we do will you support me.. The life is for going on and remove all the bad thoughts in peoples mind.. Manju agrees. and she hugs RS😊

Sc10:Mathur's residence:Vishaal looking at Milli's picture.. Then Mrs. Mathur comes there and says we cannot have you and Milli's allience.😑. Vishaal says  Milli is my friends and she needs me.. Mrs. Mathur then says that its your stubbornness and thats all.. and the parents walk away..Vishal picks Milli's photo whoch was throw in the trash and looks at it.😭

Sc11:12/24 KB Milli's room:

Milli on the bed sitting and crying, RS comes there and puts his hand..RS then tells her that you need not put your head down infornt of your dad.. You need not put your head down infront of anyone you are my strong bold daughter..Milli then says that you don;t know what I have gone thro and this has made me even more kamzoor.. 😭This body and my atmaa has got a lot of bruises.. Then RS says i am there with you thor this and will always be,.. Then he continues that in life some turns come which we do not like and because of this we should'nt stopmoving ahead and we should take bold steps.. Then Milli says what abt Dil ka booj.. then RS says you should have someone to share this booj and then the life will be a smooth ride again.. Hold my hand and everything will be fine.. She puts her head on RS.. 😊

Sc12:Daggar residence: Nakul telling himself that I have hurt Milli a lot and she was trying to save her sister and Omi , but now I will do everything to seperate Omi and Neetu so that they will die in their separation itself.. What ever nakul plans he will execute it come what may !!!😑

Precap:RS telling Abhi that you must go back to your home now your parents need you.. Simi looks at Abhi and the rest of the family also..😊

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

Plz do post your comments on this celebrity profiles

Neil Bhatt Abhi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9872/neil-bhatt/
 smriti kalra Simi's profie
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9834/smriti-kalra/

Omi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9915/ravi-dubey/

[NO COPY]

Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update!! It was high time that Abhi & Simi made up!!
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update! looks like creatives are seriously considering all our suggestions...
thanks to thm for bringing old abhi bak...
spicy_tikka thumbnail
Thanks for the update! finally simi n abhi patched up...i had lost all hopes lool..
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shanti for the update , I would have liked it if Simi would have said sorry to Abhi too , its not like she hadnt troubled him at all .... neways good they patched up ....now for some more drama ..... Edited by gaayika - 13 years ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update. so glad that neetu says she loves omi but sad that nakul is brainwashing him.😭 im happy abhi and simi patched up. its about time.πŸ˜ƒ
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
heyy..thnx 4 d wonderful ud...finally simbhi patched up..grt
RoyalT thumbnail
Thanx Shanti 4 another gr8t update.  Glad 2 C Simbhi back together. 
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally both of them are together. Thanks for the wonderful update.

Love Riya