Adda Annex 06/03:Sugar Quoted Quinine effect Start

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Jet Speed Lucknow Express on New trackπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Daadi is being daadi keep stumping AbHer with her new sweetest hypocritical avatar. ( well too much sugar in milk makes you sick. so daadi abeer will get the messageπŸ˜ƒ )She sweetly tells AbHer all what she thinks about Mathur's aka how they are heart broken, angry, and annoyed with Laher. She was going on and on like lucknow Express with jet speed but via new track.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She wanted to know what exactly has happened at Mathur's and how did they react when AbHer had shown up at their door.

In result she gets one node from Laher and chuppi of Abeer. Daadi haat malti rah gayiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Moral of incident: When one has no hidden agenda, difficult to get trap.⭐️⭐️

Daadi tries to do show off to all that how good, pretty DIL is, so she does rest all rituals of after wedding, when Abher keep staring at each other ( treat to watch. We do not need GK to talk. His face expressions says more than his wordsπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β­οΈ).

Bua daadi again try to let laher down but she takes it as face value

Moral of incident: when one takes comment as compliment then bura maan ne ki gun jaish hi kahaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, so dabua (Laden+Rajjo) and AbHer both happy for their achievements.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

LaHer gets new mom we get fair and lovely add🀣

Hmmm dekha fair and lovely ka kamala. Abeer all gaaa gooo over laher LOL🀣. Looks like they are sponsoring the show (good for us those living out side India get  to know about who is sponsoring the show🀣) So now chutki is going to try to get naya roop like laher LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sudha and Laher bond very well and heart to heart. Both understand each other very well.

I loved sudha's faith and confidence in laher ki sab kuch thik ho jaayega ( yup. All laher needs to do some how kick daabua out of the houseπŸ˜›.) Laher stumped sudha with her love that she is part of the family so why behave like guest. Great. GoingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Moral of the incident: Dil se dil ko raah hoti hai so when one genuinely accept some one, it's not hard to bond or adjust with new atmosphere.😎

Daadi is about to become Bhasmasur:

Daadi gets successful to know that Abher has not consummated their wedding, so she is going to bring all ritual things to keep separate AbHer( as precap indicated😑😑, may be she thinks in future this can cause rift between AbHer.

Muhdikhai and kaudi game

Nice to watch. TN visibly not happy in fact looks angry.  I wish all these rituals would have real  for once and not part of plan to trap AbHer.😭😭😭😭

Moral of incident: When one does rituals or work with commitment, devotion, true effort, with  heart  and soul. It does not go waste at all. It definitely pays either cash or kind sooner or later, means Daadi, bua and TN going to trap in their own game.  Then they will have no way out 

Dreamy lalla ke wonderful dost

Finally lalla gets his friends on roll to have them make arrangements for wedding night. Lalla dream on lucknow express is coming to pour ice water on youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. It's your testing time now about how can you get your dulhan.😳😳😳😳

Lalla questions his friend yes they did do action packed wedding but what about next???

Moral of the incident: One should not leave a work half way through and should always finish it.🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic Adda Arpita😊
Loved the hot hot looks abeer was giving to leher😍It is a good thing that the show is getting sponsors but why did they need to squeez in a add in between the scenes🀣It looked so funny.
Precap-Was totally 🀣looking at abeer's expressions
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Great Adda...............wasn't today's episode fun??  and your comments have added to it..........🀣    I am looking forward to some fun next week..........the precap was a good omen for some masti from Abeer.........πŸ˜† 

That ad...............actually they do it many serials now.........once in BV, they brought in the Max New York insurance ad.........it was hilarious!!

md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssroomani

Great Adda...............wasn't today's episode fun??  and your comments have added to it..........🀣    I am looking forward to some fun next week..........the precap was a good omen for some masti from Abeer.........πŸ˜† 

That ad...............actually they do it many serials now.........once in BV, they brought in the Max New York insurance ad.........it was hilarious!!

Thanks
yes you are right. every soap has same rituals and gal winning kaudi gameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
I so want abeer to become CHOR PE MORE and daabua's plan to separate backfires badly.
malwica2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a write up yar! i must say!!! i enjoyed every bit of it!!!
md410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: malwica2

what a write up yar! i must say!!! i enjoyed every bit of it!!!

thanks
you can call me arpita
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant write up Arpita!!

Ahahhahaa was a fun epi..  I also want Dadi's plan to backfire and Abeer to find a way to get to Leher. lol

sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great adda Arpita. Sugar coated treatment indeed.....
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: md410

Thanks
yes you are right. every soap has same rituals and gal winning kaudi gameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
I so want abeer to become CHOR PE MORE and daabua's plan to separate backfires badly.

Hi Arpita............call me Shobs. 😊

Actually Daadi is getting too sweet.............dripping sugar and honey!!  If she continues this over next week, I am going to have a plate of teekha namkeen snack ready to eat while watching the episode!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   I munch on chocs when I utube the old epis on weekends...........this week needs some chilli based snack to counter Boodha's sweetness!  ROFL
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the Adda.....Dadi is drooling honey all over Leher....and AbHer really are taken in by her act for the moment...She is such a drama queen. 
This really was a fun episode specially the Abeer staring at Leher scenes.....just totally smitten by her. 

Hoping for a continuation of these light-hearted scenes at least for  a while.  Abeer is going to have to take some cold showers till Dadi decides that Leher can go to his room...poor guy.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰