ambarinaaltaf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Abhishek Bachchan sings!

By Correspondent, Bollywood Trade News Network

Abhishek BachchanOn December 1st television for the first time will air the video featuring Abhishek Bachchan. The song 'Right Here Right Now' is created by Vishal-Shekhar, directed by ace director/choreographer Farah Khan for Rohan Sippy's BLUFFMASTER! The vocals for the song are by Abhishek Bachchan himself and mark his debut as a singer as well.

Says Abhishek on the experience of turning singer, 'it was a terrifying experience. It all started with a joke with me proposing to sing the song. Rohan caught my bluff and insisted that I actually sing it. Vishal and Shekhar have done a fantastic job and made it a great track. So I cannot take any credit if it sounds good.

Abhishek had made Farah hear the song while shooting in New York. Farah Khan who loved the song, offered to direct the video for the song. They shot non-stop and finished the video in two days.

The song is picturised on Abhishek and four hot models - Carol Gracias, Pia Trivedi, Scherzade Shroff and Anchal Kumar. Farah also made Priyanka Chopra, Retiesh, Boman Irani and Vishal Shekhar also sashay to the tunes. The track has already turned out to be hot stepper with number 2 position on all charts and is showing no signs of slowing down. Rohan plans to use the song in the end credits of the film.

Send Bluffmaster EcardsOn directing AB Jr on his music video Vishal and Shekhar say that Abhishek is a rock star and the project was like one big party.

Rohan Sippy's second film BLUFFMASTER! can be termed as an edgy, modern bolly classic. Whether it's the script, characterization or even music the entire film has a very contemporary feel to it. And is a complete entertaining with reverting twists and tale. The film is produced by Ramesh Sippy's R S Entertainment.

Source:glamsham.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asianpride05 thumbnail
Thankx so much.....!! πŸ˜ƒ

Hhmmm...interesting...wonder if he was any good..??
ash_star thumbnail

Originally posted by: asianpride05

Thankx so much.....!! πŸ˜ƒ

Hhmmm...interesting...wonder if he was any good..??

lol doubt itπŸ˜†

syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just listening to that song. actually he aint that bad..... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†