Highlights 3rd June 2010

SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Everyone,

I was able to watch it quickly this morning so I'll give the highlights:

- Kokila is freaking out about Gopi's family not having arrived before the Bharat. ahem's father is about to phone them when Mamiji calls out from behind that they forgot stuff at home so had to go back to pick it up and that's why they were late;

- Gopi is thinking about the letter and we see Rashi reading the letter and then telling Gopi that everything is fine and she lies to Gopi about what was in the letter. She tells Gopi that Ahem wrote how much he likes her and is happy with this marriage.

- Kinjal is surprised to see them all there and is wondering why Gopi would still show up after reading the letter. She goes to Gopi and takes her to where the other girls are waiting along with Sonal.

- the mother in laws do the Aarti to their respective son in laws......then they have to take off their shoes for their feet to be washed. That's when Rashi takes Ahem's shows and tells Jigar that he will have to get them from her. Sonal see's Jigar chasing after Rashi and is thinking the worst...

- Sonal's mom checks nad sees how the girls are doing, and Rashi's mom makes things worse by telling her to go get jigar as they are waiting for the last rasam to be finished and need him,

- we see Sonal telling her mom everything baout what she is suspecting about Jigar and Rashi, (buts its done all in mute....so can hear them)

- sonal's mom goes to see where Jigar is and sees Rashi crying and Jigar comforting her. (rashi made up this story about how a boy is harassing her and Jigar tries to console her.......all a show)

- scene ends with Sonals mom staring at the two of them and not looking happy.

Hope that helps everyone out who won't have time to watch it......... or until the actual update comes out......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PDLIMA thumbnail
Thanks for giving us an update I was looking forward to know what really happened.Thanks once again.
ishaijason thumbnail
hey thanks,i hope u continue .2 write short n sweet update
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
raashi and her mum are so mean!!!

cheers for the update!!!
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

I pray for Sonali n Jigar get married...
I dont want Sonali break wedding...rashi is a stupid b*****

Gopi is look beautiful bride.
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks everyone for appreciating the update. As long as its uploaded on youtube before I leave for work, I can do the updates right away in the mornings:)

Does anyone know how to make the update into one that only forum members can view???
Janna84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
..anisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the quick update....
i thnk i dnt hav to update 4 today then😉