Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Even I feel cheated with the sudden change of tracks in JKR...leap was still acceptable ...but GR not recognizing LB after 1 year...kyaa baat hain...
layna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey my people congrats for the new EDT !!

well since i'm late i will first talk about yesterday's epi : end of the hide and seek game, thank God.finally the sword fight... but both against firangis πŸ˜†, but still i liked the scene, i was waiting for that to see GR and our LB fighting together.i had a great time.but helas separation.it's sad but GR will realise his mistakes, after all all he had to say was YES i accept you in all your forms ufff πŸ˜”

about today didn't watch properly, but what happened to my second husband (first is Tatya and then SS 🀣)??? God those firangis 😑🀬, no comment i'm mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
khair, Manu was brilliant, fabulous, superb today, she is THE MAN .Haila only monday baki hai, i have a stone in my heart, so heavy πŸ₯Ί
ok good night my cuties. jai bhavaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
sorry i didn't read the comments you made πŸ˜•,  but already 8 pages, you rock my world ⭐️
Edited by layna - 13 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi my Nari Sena members!

I was busy all day so I am now getting around to make my comments! πŸ˜‰

Yea i am not so happy with this new afeen track, I am going to miss seeing Ulka and Sameer together! 😭

That is the problem, the history of many of these great desh bhakts were not well documented, and most people in Bharat do not care about history,  😭 😑

just take for example the famous Palace of Versailles, it was built about the same time Jhansi fort was built, but look at the maintenance of Versailles vs. Jhansi- even though Jhansi's wealth was looted, Jhansi has a lot more history associated with it!
The kings that lived in Versailles did little for their people, as oppose to the rulers of Jhansi! But people don't care to take proper care of Jhansi Fort! 🀬

Sorry I am just slightlly peeved, because CVs have to create stories that may have happened according to the history of the time, because people could not safeguard history that is less than a few centuries old!! 😑
Pina11colada thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I agree Ulka has such a screen presence
She captures your heart when you watch 😊

I still think they shld have shown the leap differently with them getting back together then after some years you see changes as she grows learning to fight n becoming a queen and suddenly something happens like a fight scene in the new promo and the  new girl comes.
It would have been an awesome transition not this one year drug bust and then bam  an alien takes over LB's body and GR doesn't recognise her πŸ˜•

yeah.i felt  at when GR says  "Maharani Lakshmi BAi"
n then LB says " is sambodhaan ko aap ne manikarnika se cheen liya"
GR could have said that he wants that back n all misundeestandings could have washed away...n ulka returns..then she grows up..it could have ben like a 3 year leap..so it woulde some sense but the cvs r having a bheja fry apparently
niyat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if thr is no reunion before ulka wraps up.. then this show will damagewhich is already done to some extent ..when they can include such  track uil never know future they can include.. love triangle..rectangle..leap is acceptable but we juss want it proper way.. nt this  silly way..CV r juss playing with viewvers emotions.. i cant let that happen.. all these days they wr so perfect this track so annoying..as fuzzy said it would have been good if ulka returns..then show change rapidly not so sudden,give us some cute scenes between sameer-ulka..which they never show except one day of kachoris..
still humanbeing cannot grow so rapid within yr(not even animals,plants).πŸ˜†πŸ˜†diverting humnan laws..
as fuzzy said unless its alien..( not recognising will make GR idoticfool)
juss one day of ulka kash yeh din..yeh pal yehi rukjati..wanna watch monday episode still dnt wanna it .
watever is bound to happen will happen..but still as we r human not saints we have emotions n can display.. so i say this track is disappointing becoz CVs have given so many good things..now suddenly evrything gone haywire.
Edited by niyat - 13 years ago
niyat thumbnail

Originally posted by: booosi

Even I feel cheated with the sudden change of tracks in JKR...leap was still acceptable ...but GR not recognizing LB after 1 year...kyaa baat hain...

boosi feeling same emotions..
Ruchira9i9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Either I missed something, or I am really stupid, or the CVs have finally lost it. Now let's see here- LB left palace the same night as Samar left Jhansi, right? The next morning, the sadhus found her, and we know they had just entered Jhansi because Sadanandji went to ask for GR's permission to stay there. So when on earth did SS have the time to meet them, become their mukhya-yoddha, burn down the afim fields on their order and get injured himself? Unless, and this seems really forced- they are trying to say that LB was unconscious for a number of days in their tent and SS had met them around that time and had gone off to afim village before LB woke up to consciuosness. That is really odd for 2 reasons- 1. I don't see why LB will lie unconscious for days when she was simply exhausted and shocked- our Manu is made tougher stuff than that, and 2ndly, even if she did, it would hardly give SS time become their mukhya yodhha - because when Shradha's mother had mentioned him, it had seemed she was talking about someone who had lived long with them. Or did Samar leave Jhansi right after Marshall's death, met the sadhus, got his assignment of burning afim fields and then returned to Jhansi to say goodbye to LB?
Apart from that, I don't like seeing SS in this state, I hope the damage is not permanent.

And it seems they are going to bring LB to palace after the leap... Well, this is one of the stupidest things I've seen on Indian television, including all the 'returns-from-the-dead' that Ekta comes up with.
The afim track was otherwise okay, reminded me of the forced indigo-cultivation in Bengal by the British. What they could have done was to postpone the leap by a week, show Ulka organise the army in a year and freeing the villages, GR realizing his mistake, Ulka going back to palace and then growing up.
fuzzyface thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartveer

yeah.i felt  at when GR says  "Maharani Lakshmi BAi"
n then LB says " is sambodhaan ko aap ne manikarnika se cheen liya"
GR could have said that he wants that back n all misundeestandings could have washed away...n ulka returns..then she grows up..it could have ben like a 3 year leap..so it woulde some sense but the cvs r having a bheja fry apparently

🀣 maybe the Cvs brains got fried as well hence this nonsense
niyat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruchira9i9

Either I missed something, or I am really stupid, or the CVs have finally lost it. Now let's see here- LB left palace the same night as Samar left Jhansi, right? The next morning, the sadhus found her, and we know they had just entered Jhansi because Sadanandji went to ask for GR's permission to stay there. So when on earth did SS have the time to meet them, become their mukhya-yoddha, burn down the afim fields on their order and get injured himself? Unless, and this seems really forced- they are trying to say that LB was unconscious for a number of days in their tent and SS had met them around that time and had gone off to afim village before LB woke up to consciuosness. That is really odd for 2 reasons- 1. I don't see why LB will lie unconscious for days when she was simply exhausted and shocked- our Manu is made tougher stuff than that, and 2ndly, even if she did, it would hardly give SS time become their mukhya yodhha - because when Shradha's mother had mentioned him, it had seemed she was talking about someone who had lived long with them. Or did Samar leave Jhansi right after Marshall's death, met the sadhus, got his assignment of burning afim fields and then returned to Jhansi to say goodbye to LB?
Apart from that, I don't like seeing SS in this state, I hope the damage is not permanent.

And it seems they are going to bring LB to palace after the leap... Well, this is one of the stupidest things I've seen on Indian television, including all the 'returns-from-the-dead' that Ekta comes up with.
The afim track was otherwise okay, reminded me of the forced indigo-cultivation in Bengal by the British. What they could have done was to postpone the leap by a week, show Ulka organise the army in a year and freeing the villages, GR realizing his mistake, Ulka going back to palace and then growing up.

Solid & Valid point...i second that
Edited by niyat - 13 years ago
alka91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
friends please rate jhansi ki rani
jhansi ki rani on the 5th place