JKR :: Daily Episode Discussion Vol. II - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by booosi

aww Fuzzy and Niyat๐Ÿค—

Even i am upset today. JKR has been my favorite show since day 1 and they turned an inspirational and historical show into regular telly Crap๐Ÿ˜ก. Let us see whats in store for us on Monday before the leap on Tuesday.

yeah..i hope Monday goes welL!!!
Originally posted by niyat

CV juss spoiled show with seperation..๐Ÿ˜ญ leap who cares of LB returns or not..๐Ÿ˜ก

i care!!! she is the maharani of jhansi
Edited by iheartveer - 13 years ago
It is really bad now...I know๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...but the CV's have been really good since the beginning....so I still have some hope left on the CV's that they will mend the damage they did๐Ÿค”
Edited by booosi - 13 years ago
Originally posted by iheartveer

i care!!! she i the maharani of jhansi

when its out of reality .. i wuld  only care if ulka wld reutrn.. new girl returns jus simagine will be so strange...soo serialish.. zee ppl cvs r inspired by ekta..and pavitra rista
Originally posted by booosi

It is really bad now...I know๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...but the CV's have been really good since the beginning....so I still have some hope left on the CV's that they will mend the damage they did๐Ÿค”

i would be happy isf they give us mahaepisode.. hope is the ray of life
i want  our manu return to palace as JKR not the new JKR........
Originally posted by niyat

i would be happy isf they give us mahaepisode.. hope is the ray of life

yupp..i hope monday or tuesday is a maha episode..n  i dun think KS will come in at begining of the episode itself.ii guess itle towards the end tt she comes in 
Originally posted by mitahsreeva

i want  our manu return to palace as JKR not the new JKR........

even i want old LB to reutrn that will make sense.. warna pata nahi GR kisko apna pati banake leke ayega aur bolegaa yeh LB hai..
Originally posted by iheartveer

yupp..i hope monday or tuesday is a maha episode..n  i dun think KS will come in at begining of the episode itself.ii guess itle towards the end tt she comes in 

old LB should reutrn to palace warna GR pata nahi kis lakri ko utake leke ayegaa.. bolega yeh LB hai..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  cv to twist may also do this.. becoz right now beja nt in good conditon..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
gosh Niyat don't give such ideas...the CV's might actually steal ur idea to add more twists and turns....maybe Vahinis will bring some one cause GR does not recognize LB after 1 or 2 years๐Ÿ˜†...and tell him that she is LB๐Ÿคข
๐Ÿ˜†