Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: vishid

Behooda Teens ?? lagta hai humri bat ho rahi hai !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

lagna ka hai
humari hi baat ho rahi hai beta πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: steffroc

lagna ka hai

Haila !!
naya nam
Behooda Teens πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
iqbalslover thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishid

lagna ka hai

Haila !!
naya nam
[/QUOTE]
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 sahi bolbo behoodi teen
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Haila !!
naya nam

Behoodi aur Be-sa-ra-mee teen (BBT). It's important you say be-sa-ra-mee like Amma to get the full impact.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Sahi bath hai, BBT ke bare mei hi baath ho raha hai.  Talking of teens Baba's behavior today was typical teen rolled in with a little bit of toddler when he tried to wake everyone up bec' he was haunted by Prat's presence in his bedroom and the way he yelled he was leaving was hilarious to watch (Arhaan did a brilliant job πŸ‘) yet sad 'cos Baba was totally helpless, mad at everyone and lost in that scene.

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shumi.

guys don't you think this serial has too much of adult stuff which is not at all good for teens.

TV serials are meant to be family drama, but in pratigya in the name of women abuse they are showing too much of stuff which is fit only for married people.i wish CVs note this point and do need full so that parents and children can sit together and enjoy the show😊.

totally agree wid u!!!
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vedika126

Lolz well Pratigya is better in many ways than ekta serialsss so guys i think we should be happy πŸ˜†

ya it sure is. no doubt on that 😊
iqbalslover thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Behoodi aur Be-sa-ra-mee teen (BBT). It's important you say be-sa-ra-mee like Amma to get the full impact.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› lolπŸ˜†

Sahi bath hai, BBT ke bare mei hi baath ho raha hai.  Talking of teens Baba's behavior today was typical teen rolled in with a little bit of toddler when he tried to wake everyone up bec' he was haunted by Prat's presence in his bedroom and the way he yelled he was leaving was hilarious to watch (Arhaan did a brilliant job πŸ‘) yet sad 'cos Baba was totally helpless, mad at everyone and lost in that scene.

agree arhaan is a fantastic actor😳
shumi. thumbnail

My mom watches it sometimes with me. I also dont watch regularly coz it comes at 11pm in germany and at school times I cant stay awake. I am a teen but I think all mature teenagers know actually everyone should know that this just a story and not reality. It is true that girls are abused and this happens often with girls like teasing and stuff bu this is not. There are many shakespeare playes I have watched which are not meant for teens but I had to watch it in school......

i can understand you...u r from germany. in canada they teach sex education from grade 4, i live in canada and as you said they show shakespeare playes for grade 10.but in india it is not so
shumi. thumbnail

sahi bolbo beta
even i have watched stuffs on school i should have not πŸ˜‰

this the pattern of Western school education system, we have to no other go...
shumi. thumbnail

@steffs: thnx god I am not the only one. btw how old are? Sry for asking her but everyone is sooo concerned about teens and ages soo thats why

she is behoodi teen eighteen...πŸ˜‰