Questions please answer! Regarding the couples

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay....I get it that some fans feel Riddhima shouldn't have moved on. By honoring her marriage she has dishonored her love. I get it. Riddhima was suppose to wait like Preity Zinta in Veer Zara till she had gray hair ...or maybe white 😕 and hope Armaan didn't really mean for her to move on in that letter. I really don't mean it as a joke. Some people likes shows to be very unrealistic and filmy and others like it more realistic. There is nothing wrong with it.. I myself like a lot of filmy things. If I wanted completely realistics thing I would watch documentaries not tv dramas. ( I do watch documentaries by the way. My favorite genre)🤓🤓

BUT...

Isn't it pushing it too far if people expect Armaan to be lonely for the rest of his life.  If Riddhima moves on with Sid he has NO HOPE ( let me repeat ABSOLUTELY NO HOPE) left. Then why must he suffer. Now I see people are saying this would disrespect his love.

WHY? I really want to know why?

Is Armaan not human? Does he not have a heart? Does he not have feelings? Does he not have emotions? Does he not have hormones?

( Next set of questions so bear with me) What is so special about Riddhima that he can never find another girl? Can someone not be so pretty that Armaan can't be attracted to her? Was Riddhima the only girl in the world who Armaan found attrcative? Are his hormones so dysfunctional that they only respond to one person? As for his feelings again what characteristics does Riddhima have that makes her one in a million and Armaan can not find another girl like that? Is Armaan's heart made on stone that he will not develop feelings for a girl who is nice and pretty?

Through my experiences and other people's experiences I have learned that love can happen not once, not twice, but many times. Except bollywood movies of course. If you watch American soap operas then it happens every week.🤢 No wise man has properly  defined love yet. Many tend to take movie dialogues and quotes as facts. They are not facts. They are simply someone's opinion which made people say " ooo aaa" . Now if you really take Bollywood as you love bible then take SRK's most famous dialogue " Hum ek baar jeete hain, ek baar maarte hain aur pyar ek bar hi karte hain" Did he not love Rani? Did he not say that line for Rani? Later on did he not love Kajol? He loved both of them but both loves were different. That's how love generally is. You might end up loving twice but you can't love two people the same way.

Armaan should move on. It will not disrespect AR. I love AR love story. I think love like that are so rare. When Shilpa enters as Kangan it's not as if Armaan will fall in love on the first day. ( god I hope not. I think CVS are smarter) He will take his time getting over Riddhima then he will develop new feelings. I feel his transition would be more respectful than Riddhima's.

Riddhima's transition was really hard. She only had the chance to close him out of her life. It wasn't till recently she had a chance to face it all. For Armaan he has been bracing himself for a long time.

Now lets hope the forum will be peaceful and KASH and JERAN fans won't fight. Being a Jeran lover myself I would urge other SRians never to fight again. 😉 We are smart, intelligent, funny, witty and we have what we wanted. Our beloved SR.

As for AR lovers...most of you claim you were AR fans since day 1. Day one was Kash. As much as you don't want to admit it but do you feel you would feel the same way about AR if two different actors started playing them. AR love has a lot do with KASH. Hopefully you would enjoy them in a new story. I am excited!!

A whole new story. OH MY GOD!!🥳 If this story is anything close to SRs then I am going live on this forum whole day. One of the things that made me love SR a lot was the fact that Riddhima's feelings for Sid had to be strong enough for her to give him a place in her heart. Everyone knows Armaan loved Rid more than she ever loved him. So imagine how strong his feelings for Kangan's will need to be to take a place in his heart.

I posted this on the top I will post it again. If you have any negative comment then ignore my post. I am already stressed and I do not wish for more negativity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Fatima I agree with your post Armaan should have a chance to move on but right now I don't think AR fans are seeing it and I don't blame them for it, as I have hated it when that happened to my favourite jodi.

But all I can say is can't wait for KaSh and JeRan to rock my screens!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
yeah I understand the feeling of sadness but shouldn't make such bold claims. I have nothing against feelings.
AAAh My favorites couples are separated at the moment too. I am ashamed to say this but one even depresses me to the point I feel like crying. But they are real people  not fictional characters. 😆

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fatima: I think your post is just ❤️
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dunno how to repond to your post...maybe its too early to say anything..i dunno if i wud giv armaan-kangan same place in my heart or wud i be ever able to give?it feels strange to see the transition in riddhima's character...i mean wen armaan was back she cudnt hold herself back from falling in his arms and now wen she has moved on she doesnt even acknowledges armaan's pain...well for armaan to move on like riddhima did would only butcher his character...but yes if they him moving on at a pace where viewers get to knw his innermost feelings unlike riddhima for whom both set of fans are found confused...lets see ...wait n watch wat happens
P.s i hope no one gets offended from my posts...and please dont beat me jeran fans for being vocal about my views..lolEdited by nikka0809 - 13 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikka0809

i dunno how to repond to your post...maybe its too early to say anything..i dunno if i wud giv armaan-kangan same place in my heart or wud i be ever able to give?it feels strange to see the transition in riddhima's character...i mean wen armaan was back she cudnt hold herself back from falling in his arms and now wen she has moved on she doesnt even acknowledges armaan's pain...well for armaan to move on like riddhima did would only butcher his character...but yes if they him moving on at a pace where viewers get to knw his innermost feelings unlike riddhima for whom both set of fans are found confused...lets see ...wait n watch wat happens

I love yous post.😳  and I totally understand what you are saying. As I mentioned myself Riddhima never had the chance to make a transition. Even during her marriage she was holding on to Armaan. And she only let him go after the marriage, not from her heart but from her brain and physically. And then when he came back the locked up feelings she had for Armaan resurfaced. All of a sudden the things she never dealt with came back.

What happened afterward is taken two different ways by AR and SR fans. One says she pushed Armaan away because she was married the other of course says she pushed Armaan away because she was married and Sid mattered too much.
😊 

I honestly believe if CVS play this right Armaan and Kangan can have a beautiful love story.

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Karan and Shilpa breathed life into what AR was... why we all fell for them was because of how they fell for one another..it was a gradual pull and push process which eventually lead us over the edge for their love... so naturally, watching Karan and Shilpa essaying another storyline all together will be a treat! If things were different and Siddhima were never together I would have wanted Shilpa to be RIddhima and go back to ARmaan but Jenny as Riddhima and moreover as Riddhima Modi is so aptly played out that I don't want to see her character go to waste...
my plus side of this story is that we'll see the 'falling in love' storyline played all over again by KaSh...and I don't know about u guys, but that was my fav. part of DMG [until siddhima]...

coming to Armaan not being w/ anyone else for the rest of his life... ppl let me tell you, I have seen madly in love couples break up due to whatever circumstances and as they say that a heart breaks in jagged edges... I agree w/ Fati one will love not once but many times ...but this doesn't mean in the same way... maybe if you are a young teen or whatever you might think otherwise and i won't blame you ..i thought hte same way 10 yrs ago but w/ age comes experience... one person willmove with time and there are not if/buts to it.. at the moment it will seem impossible but one person cannot hold on like that forever... armaan deserves every right in this world to be happy..he will be loved and will love ...not now..but later for sure...

This is a tough phase for armaan, but only love and time can heal ALL wounds..and when I say ALL I mean everything included...
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

<font color="#006699" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I love yous post.😳 and I totally understand what you are saying. As I mentioned myself Riddhima never had the chance to make a transition. Even during her marriage she was holding on to Armaan. And she only let him go after the marriage, not from her heart but from her brain and physically. And then when he came back the locked up feelings she had for Armaan resurfaced. All of a sudden the things she never dealt with came back.

What happened afterward is taken two different ways by AR and SR fans. One says she pushed Armaan away because she was married the other of course says she pushed Armaan away because she was married and Sid mattered too much.</font>😊
<font color="#006699" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
I honestly believe if CVS play this right Armaan and Kangan can have a beautiful love story.</font>

Actually u kmw cv's played really smartly they never gave out riddhima's feelings dirctly and thats what confused viewers...basically me being AR FAN interpretted in a whole different way until the uff teri ada sequence came where cv's started giving out riddhima's feelings all of sudden and thats what came as a shock for me although not a big one bcoz i had already prepared myself for worst...actually cv's confused all fans in lonavla sequence too where they showed riddhima having feelings for armaan but then again they showed u-turn..basically for last 3 months cv's were just playing with characters to know wat is being liked more..lol...and now after yesterday's epi where they show riddhima lovingly hugging sid and armaan being alone only pained me..but then again i dont know wat to interpret from riddhima's tears...lolzzz i wish i wud interpreted this much my subjects so i would have topped..lol
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now this is not a negative post...infact I am tired of all the negativity myself which is why I avoid this forum most of the time but knowing that KaSh are back, I couldn't hold back
I am just stating my opinion and in the end I agree wit the topic maker *smiles*

I am happy about KaSh for I always prayed for this to happen
And am MORE happy to know that Shilpa is not replacing Jenny
(Cant bear that)

I being a filmy person NEVER wished for AR I just wished for Ridz to understand Armaan
Problem is that Ridz never took Armaan's feelings seriously
I felt this way even when Shilpa was Riddhima too (Oh gosh Riddhima was worse with Shilpa because Ridz was soo doubtful about their relationship) Even today I dislike Riddhima

How can someone neglect anothers feelings like that? Its quite sad and there are people like that who don't care about the ones that love them and ONLY the ones they love
BUT that's not the case in SR both love each other

Great post and has made everyone think about the show (Well it made me think lol) I agree with you that Armaan deserves to be happy and love again

And honestly I am VERY filmy (Bollywood just brainwashes you though)
Edited by shahidkapurfan - 13 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
agree with every word Jhanvi. I was thrilled about Kash when it was at a rumor stage. Just the thought of them falling in love all over again sounds billion times more amazing than a sad Armaan sulking around for life. It's going to be fun.

Totally with you on the love part too.

Shahidkapurfan I agree. Riddhima has always been a little self centered when it came to her love with Armaan. I don't doubt her love though. Like I know my sister loves me. She will lay down her life for me any day anywhere but that doesn't stop her from thinking about her feelings more than mine.Such things happen in any kind of love

It's noteworthy that every time Rid has placed Sid's feelings over hers. There are one or two exceptions but those are justified.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago