2ndJuneWntupdt-Milli's Roka called of!!!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:12/24 KB Hall Roka ceremony:Milli is angry and she gets up.. Abhi looks at her.. nakul is coming inside with a stick and limping.. Omi sees that and also Neetu.. 😲😕
😕Manju Anuj also stop him. Abhi is glaring at him.. Omi asks him how he got hurt.. Thehn nakul says I had gone to the factory there I got hurt..

Nakul  looks at Milli who is glaring at him.. Then Nakul asks Omi where is my gift for Milli..😊 Omi brings it and gives it to Milli, milli flings the gift .. 😡All are shocked.. Nakul looks at Milli Mathur clan is also shocked.. 😲Then Neetu tells Milli what rubbish is this.. then is this theway to behave with Nakul.. Then Milli says Nakul Bhiyya.. 😡

You know Neetu this Nakul bhiyya was planning on killing you and Omi..Neetu is shocked..😲So is Omi and rest !! Omi then says enough Milli ji stop saying all this false accusations on nakul.. Milli then says i am not lying or saying anything false !!! Then Omi says So you are talking revenge on him thats why you are saying all this.. 😡
On that day also you slapped him and I did'nt say a word..Then Omi says you will ask Nakul for forgiveness for what she said today ..Then Abhi stops Omi and says Milli will not ask for forgiveness from nakul.. Omi says I do not have any complaints against anyone but my brother Nakul is like god for me so she needs to ask him for forgiveness.. Abhi then says you think this man is like God  like a big brother, don't make me open my mouth. Then Omi says come straight   with what you have to say.. Then Abhi says you want to know what nakul did he tried to rape Milli.. All are shocked.. 😲

Sc2:12/24 KB hall Roka ceremony:Nakul says this is not true.. 😕How can this be.. Then Nakul says I went to visit factory and then came hear on neetus call..Then Abhi says this is all lie and he says RS I will tell you everything and he starts with that Milli was planning to meet Vishal when her scooty broke down.. and then he says the whole katha..😡 Bg music is going on..
Then Nakul says that you need proof to state your  content.. then Abhi continues sayi8ng your messed up house the proof..

Then Omi stops them and tells this is enough..All this is lie when we reached home all the things were in their place.. Then if you don't believe me ask Neetu and she alswo says all the things were in their place.. Then Abhi says that is Nakul lying..😡 Then Nakul adds that during Milli's roka you have put soo much ilzaam on me..I am sorry to say this must be yours and Milli's plan.. All look at Milli and Abhi.. And Nakul continues that it must your age and Milli's age is such that you may get drifted at this age since you may be fed up of Simi so seeing other options like seeing that Milli dose'nt leave the house and go..

Abhi is angry and is abt to catch Nakul's collor/throat.. 😡But Nakul stops him..and tells him to relax and take a deep breath,. You are not insulting me but you are putting RS and Manjuji to shame..

Then Nakul continues OK lets assume that i have tried to molest Milli, Even if i had done that would you think milli would  sit so well dressed and sit infront of Vishaal like that..

Then Nakul continues saying that she would have hid her face and  be ashamed of this act which happened.. Did she say anything to anyone.. All are shocked and Simi is almost  in tears and angry..😲

Then Nakul continues and says that Abhi you don't want Milli's roka thats why you are doing all this..Omi then says enough of all this and I have heard all this and I cannot see my brother insulted like this and he wants to leave.. Neetu stops Omi and asks him to think why would Milli say a lie.. then Omi says so you think nakul would lie who has forgiven all that has happened earlier. Then neetu continues that see in Milli's eyes will she say anything like that just for the sake..Then Omi saysI believe my Nakul Bhiyya and he will never be wrong.. 😭

All are looking at Neetu and Omi and then Omi says that you decide if you want to be with me or with the otherside.. neetu says to Omi that milli is not lying.. Then Omi says Ok I understood you have made the decision and he leaves with Nakul..😡

Mr. Mathur then tells RS to give his permission. All are looking at Mr. Mathur.😲

Sc3:12/24 KB Hall Roka ceremny:Mrs. Mathur says that the marriage for which we have come shouldn't have soo many questions.😕 We will have to leave and go now.. Vishal asks why mom all this.. Mr.and Mrs. Mathur leave and Vishal then says this friend will always be there for you Milli I will call you don't feel lonely..😭Then All the others also leave.. Abhi goes to RS and tells what ever I said was all true..Then RS says I have full faith in you..

Manju intruppts saying that why did you not keep quite for now so RS says so that one more of our daughters is having a false relationship. Then Manju contuinues saying that what will we talk with Mathurs.. then RS says what ever we have to talk to Mathurs later now I need to talk to my daughter which is most important and I have full faith in what ever she said.. Milli goes and hugs RS..
RS then praises Milli saying she is strong and she kept all this pain inside .. 😊Milli cries holding RS.. 😭RS then tells her that we will fight against all this .. RS tells Simi to take her inside..Abhi is also about to go when RS stops him and tells him that he needs to talk to him..

Sc4:12/24 KB Milli's room:Simi wipes Milli's tears and then she says atleast we brother sister are together inspite of being in such condition and they all hug each other😭😊
😊

Sc5:Outside :Omi calls out to Nakul who wipes his fake tears and Omi tells Nakul that I apologize from Neetus behalf. Then Nakul says that you don't have to apologize and this Sethis have always been lying

Simi lied that she loves Abhi and she sat with me in the wedding attire😡
😡Neetu is carrying someone else's baby in her womb😡
Milli has just learnt all this from her sisters. 😡
And Anuj has been lying from his whole family and Abhi since he is staying with them he has also started lying..😡 Then Abhi and you have been my younger brothers and I am worried I will also loose you.. Omi says I will never leave you brother.😭

Precap:Simi questions Abhi that between husband and wife you only said nothing should be hidden then why did you hide this from me.😡

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

Plz do post your comments on this celebrity profiles

Neil Bhatt Abhi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9872/neil-bhatt/
 smriti kalra Simi's profie
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9834/smriti-kalra/

Omi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9915/ravi-dubey/

[NO COPY]

Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalT thumbnail
Thanx Shanti 4 another gr8t update.  Why couldn't Nakul be called away on business or something.   He is bad karma period. 
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update!! As usual Manju has her priorities screwed up...she was more concerned about Mili's rokka taking place by Mili keeping her mouth shut rather than being concerned about her very own daughter's mental & physical state after an attempted rape! Glad that Simi is confronting Abhi on this secret...
littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This serial is getting boring....

Thanks
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Down the drain and fast is where this serial is headed.  It losts its direction a looong time ago and its on a collision course for cancellation.
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxxxxxxx
poor mili
Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hellllllllllllllp... Manjuji has had a relapse 😲
librarypass thumbnail
Thank you much Shanti. Love your updates always. I don't know why I come here to read the updates, this show is that not good, and everyday it seems that there is nothing thrilling. They need to change the plot or something. Or follow one character with some excitment. They should follow Milli and her new husband to be, maybe that will bring life to the show. Thanks Shanit for taking the time to write the updates all the time. Edited by librarypass - 13 years ago