You are the Man (Sidhhima Post)

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wat an Episode...So much to say...so much to write about...But for now, this is a post dedicated to 'The Man' - Dr. Siddhant Modi...My respect for u went up 2 notches higher after today's episode...Today u showed everyone y we love u so much....Today we got to see 'Our Sid' who is man enough to accept his mistake in front of everyone...Our sid who will still go to any extent for other people's happiness - this time Armaan's happiness...For all those people who called Sid selfish for taking help from armaan - this was a slap on their faces! If sid wanted to b selfish, he could ve just let Armaan walk off...His heart's biggest desire - His wife was in his arms...But his eyes were only looking at Armaan...If he wanted, he could ve easily kept quiet n just told ridhhima tht he loves her...But he dint...Coz thts not how Sid is...

He had the guts to come up n say it was his mistake (like he did so many times b4)...He knew that if he spilled the beans bout the diary, it would only make things more difficult for him n ridhhima..Ridhhima might never trust him again...But sid has never been the one to take the easy way out...Has he?

He spoke the truth not only coz he dint want any lies between him n ridhhima but he spoke the truth coz he genuinely cares bout armaan n his feelings...he knows wat it feels to sacrifice for the one u love n how much it hurts to see tht the person u love the most wants to be with someone else n thts the connection tht he shares with armaan n it was this connection, this bonding tht he has had with armaan over the last few days tht made him speak up...

Siddhant Modi proved tht he really loves ridhhima the most in the world n he is still ready to take the risk of letting ridhhima go from his life, if it makes her happy...It s a big risk he took today but i just knew it that he will not keep quiet...As shanky had once said 'Siddhant haalaton se bhaagne wala insaan nahi hai'... Bravo Siddhant Modi - U really are the Man!

PS: The precap was awesome...Its paving way for SR's union n Armaan's moving on...Remember how ridhhima gave up all of armaan's memory during the wedding? Armaan gave up his most prized possession - Ridhhima's payal...Life moves on n so do we...Love it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

wodnerful post loved reaidng it and agree with alk your words

So proud of Sid, only a man of guts does what he did today

rids was in his arms, yet the the guy said the trith, even though he knew after that Rids will be upset and go away.

This is the Sid we and rids has loved.

Sid  cares about Armaan and his feelings alot, just as the way Armaan cares for Sid's emotions

Precap rids was crying seeing sid's and her pictures

and yes Armaan gave away rids payal, another closure scene

norzar

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸ‘Heya Rapz.........awesome post....and that is why I so admire the character of Sidhanth modi......his honesty just shines through......and he always thinks of others before himself....

when it comes to ridhima ..its becoz he loves her so much....and her happiness is above all for him...
when it comes to Armaan...any other guy..especially a husband...would have been insecure...and had ill feelings for the guy....but Sid never did.....he understood....and today yet again...he understood....

Today knowing once again his happiness was at stake...he did the right thing...

He does these little things that so often go unoticed in the real world...and you tend to wonder are these kind of people for real...and then this character comes along ..and makes you beleive again...

Damn Sidanth Modi...you did it againπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Very well written
He made me proud with his decision
Really i just don't know how can a man like him exist i wish my man will be like Sid modi because TRUTH & RESPECt is the most important thing ina raltionship and sid always did this
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You know after watching the episode, I really felt like slapping Sid, but after reading your post....I feel proud of what Sid did. I now understand what he was doing. Even though Riddhima was in his arms, happy to be with him, he told her the truth because he cares for her and most importantly he understands Armaan's feelings.....After reading your post I just wanna give my Siddy Widdy a tightttttttt HUGGG....LOVE SID!!!!!!
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Thanks all u guys for liking the post...Yeah siddy widdy will not build his relationship on a weak foundation...he wants ridhhima to accept him the way he is and for the right reasons...

N secondly, as i said, he understands armaan n his feelings much better now n doesnt see him as a wife stealer any more...they are bounded by pain as well - pain of seeing the love of ur life wanting to be with someone else....both of them have felt this pain...Sid has once been in Armaan's position n thts y he was able to do wat he did today...

Am sure tomorrow he will confront armaan as well n thts wen armaan will say he can do anything for ridhhima's happiness...n the fact of the matter is ridhhima's happiness lies with sid n tomorrow's precap is paving way for a new chapter in DMG...
athithi thumbnail
Yes.. it was an awesome episode..
It wouldn't be Sid if he hugged his wife with a lie..
Honest, straightforward, selfless - thats what Sid is!! and thats what Ridz likes in him..
I am not sure what CV has store in for us - I am really happy that Sid came forward and faced the truth..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

On an another note, its extremely high-handed of Armaan to intervene to the extent he did.. When will he understand that Ridz hates lies and pretend drama?? 😲

Its high time that Sid be himself - and let SR clear the air for themselves..

rapunzel84 thumbnail
yeah..well i dont doubt armaan's intentions...but i agree no relationship's foundation should be based on lies n thts y sid spoke up today..

personally i loved today's episode...sidmaan were the stars..yet again!

Sid being honest every step is what touches your heart the most, and he can tell the truth and also knows himself what is wrong and all that esp when it concerns Ridz

termi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love sidhima fans!!!