Uttaran much?

CantThnkOfAName thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
kashi is heading to be exaclty like uttaran. what do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree , I least want Kashi to be an Uttaran.but we can not help it.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, even I agree with you guys! It looks like it's the next Uttaran on Imagine TV! But we don' want any more UTTARAN's. This show has started with the education topic and it should stick with the same topic till the end of the show!
rajiv_register thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Keeping my fingers crossed... But the way things are progressing, it seems to be heading that way... Hope CVs show Brain and make Kashi next CM of the state she stays... That way they can portray life of CMs and endless problems that CMs face during their life...
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiv_register

Keeping my fingers crossed... But the way things are progressing, it seems to be heading that way... Hope CVs show Brain and make Kashi next CM of the state she stays... That way they can portray life of CMs and endless problems that CMs face during their life...

Yes, not many serials stick to the same story with which they have started the serial! Atleast Kashi should not be like that! I totally agree with you yaar! They should make Kashi has the next CM and they should show how young children from the slums of India are deprived of education!
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I agree with you totally! Specially shaurayas birthday episode really reminded me of uttaran. Vaijanti is the Tapasya & Kashi the new Iccha! Hope the story track changes soon.

Edited by Shreyacool - 13 years ago