2nd June Written Update

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
1. The Episode starts with the Birthday Party preparation of Shaurya , where Kashi & Bayjanti are  invited with parents .

2. Urmila devi planned to insult Kashi & Parvatram in the occasion

3. In the Party Bayjanti gives Shaurya a fast racing car but Kashi gives him a card where Kashi had made a picture & Poem. Which Shaurya liked the most . There comes the twist Bayjanti got jealous of the Kashi she suddenly said that Kashi & Bayjanti exchanged the gift. but Shaurya understood the truth of Bayjanti

3. In the party Urmila devi made a plan & gives both Kashi & Bayjanti . where Kashi got a "Payal" But Bayjanti again got jealous of Kashi & throws the gift.,

4. To make Bayjanti happy Kashi gives her the Payal. Then they patched up.

5. Little kids they forget those things & starts the cake cutting ceremony. where Kashi were standing in the left row.

6. Shurya then started searching for Kashi . he then tried to  give the piece of the cake to her , then Shaurya 's mami stop Kashi to go near to Shaurya as Kashi is low caste .Paravat ram then tried to take Kashi home back

7. Then comes the biggest shock Dwarka brings Laxmi with him ,as Shaurya told Dwarka to bring Laxmi as his birthday gift.

Pretty Interesting episode must say. 
👏
Edited by PiaSengupta2010 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update,👏 I see you in Jyoti forum. I watch both the shows but Kashi is slowly becming my fav show.😳. Bijyanti is khathra for Kashi surely will ruin Kashi's life oneday like her bua always says. 
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago