Dr.Kiran Bedi loves Sajan Ghar Jana Hain

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

We spoke to Kiran Bedi at the red carpet of STAR Parivaar 2010 about her favourite show…

"I don't watch television soaps regularly because I don't have time, so instead of daily soaps I prefer watching news channels like BBC and CNN, this is my everyday routine but I used to watch Sajan Ghar Jana Hain which started with my show. I really loved the concept of the show and the second season of my show and this show started simultaneously, so before my show I used to watch Dhani-Amber's love story."

Further she told us that, "If due to some reason I was unable to watch this show, I used to watch its repeat telecast at night. I liked Dhani's character very much and the girl who played Dhani (Neha Saxena) was also very sweet looking and innocent. I have met Amber (Kunal Bhatia) and Sarla (Jhalak Desai) both are very humble, soft spoken and good actors."

What do you want to say about STAR Parivaar completed 10 years? "I am glad that this huge family has completed its ten successful years and may the best shine at the awards ceremony."

source:indya.com