::Video Mixes Showcase:: New Update p15

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Hey Ika congrats on ur new thread!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Cumin to the vms..........

i simply luvd the MahiDa mix.............the scenes, the effects everything was soooooooooooooo perfect!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Raghav-Julie mix was toooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!The effects totally suited the song and the scene πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

btw the effects that u used are they also in Windows movie maker or u made d vm in a diff software?????????😊
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Hey Ika congrats on ur new thread!!!!!!!πŸ‘
Thankyou So much hun.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Cumin to the vms..........

i simply luvd the MahiDa mix.............the scenes, the effects everything was soooooooooooooo perfect!!!!!πŸ‘
☺️☺️☺️☺️ Thankyou hun, I'm glad you liked it. Man... you know I am simply in love with the 'hill top' scene effects.😍

Raghav-Julie mix was toooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!The effects totally suited the song and the scene πŸ‘
Yea.. I used effects which would go with song. It's simple yet romantic.😳 Thankyou hun.πŸ€—

btw the effects that u used are they also in Windows movie maker or u made d vm in a diff software?????????😊

And no.. I use Sony Vegas Pro. and you wouldn't believe it took me MONTHS to get to these effects. You can see.. my 1st MahiDa vm and now these ones!!😳

Plus Sehar.. one more MahiDa Video Mix added.πŸ˜ƒ Jane Tu Yaan Jane Na.πŸ˜‰
-De.De- thumbnail
MahiDa and feat. Vaibhav.. new VM added... 'Jane Tu Yaan Jane Na' from Mahindra's POV. Also another VM added, my other show's couple. Rehan-Nirmalta - Rishtey VM.
Enjoy..
πŸ˜ƒ
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Jane Kya Baat Hoyi
AMAZINGGGG VM! OMG... Fell in love that rippling efffect. πŸ˜ƒ Awesome song, Awesome scenes, Awesome effects! Man... awesome VM! πŸ‘ I looooooove those cookie-cutter effects.

Hum Tum Mile
Superrrrrrb effects. Such a nice mix. πŸ˜ƒ I guess even you are loving the cookie-cuttters. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Jane Tu Yaan Jane Na
You disappointed me here... big time! Last time, you wrote a super-depressing caption scene for them... but Thanks to me! I was there to make it all better. πŸ˜† What can I do here? Brinda can never go away from Mahindra, isn't that a fact? You should know that by now didzi. πŸ€” I think you could have done much, much better job in this one. πŸ˜Š Oh wells... next time for sure. πŸ˜ƒ

You are seriously becoming a pro at using the effects! πŸ€— Your VMs are like a 100X better than mines now! 😲 I need SV lessons from you now. Seriously, these 4 VMs that you made in last few hours... they are just amazing. With the scenes, songs, effects. Love your work to the max! Just like always... suppperb work! πŸ‘ you just messed it up with Jaane Tu Yaan Jaane Na VM... but the other ones... I LOVED THEM!
You deserve a biiiig hug for these!
πŸ€—

PS: I am gonna get some of your SV tutorials daily right? πŸ˜†

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwww Ika..............u nearly killed me with Jaane tu ya jaane na!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘

Its soooooooooooooooo "Perfect"................i really hope aisa kuch show mein bhi ho and Mahindra realises his luv for Brinda!!!!!!😍😍😍
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Ika.. Congrats on your new thread..πŸ€—

Coming to the VMs..😊

OMG!!! Jaane kyaa baat hui is just soo perfect on MahiDa😍☺️..The scene selectio is just so good..Hats off..Luved it .Soo wonderful...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Hum Tum Mile on Raghav Julie.It cant get any better..Was simply superb..πŸ˜ƒ

Jaane tu yaa jaane naaa is so perfect on MahiDa n VaibhavπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ..

Rishtey is wonderul as well.πŸ˜ƒ

Keep it up!!πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All the Vms are fantastic Ika........great choice of songs πŸ˜ƒ
the effects are great ... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hum tum mile song sounds familiar but cant recollect the film ...which film is it from...?
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: uru_hershey

Jane Kya Baat Hoyi
AMAZINGGGG VM! OMG... Fell in love that rippling efffect. πŸ˜ƒ Awesome song, Awesome scenes, Awesome effects! Man... awesome VM! πŸ‘ I looooooove those cookie-cutter effects.

Rippiling effect was that good?πŸ˜• I had my own doubts on that.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Hum Tum Mile
Superrrrrrb effects. Such a nice mix. πŸ˜ƒ I guess even you are loving the cookie-cuttters. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

🀣🀣 Cookie Cutters ROCK!πŸ˜‰ I loved them.. πŸ˜ƒ I wanted the dreamy effect.. in it. Julie dreaming.😍

Jane Tu Yaan Jane Na
You disappointed me here... big time! Last time, you wrote a super-depressing caption scene for them... but Thanks to me! I was there to make it all better. πŸ˜† What can I do here? Brinda can never go away from Mahindra, isn't that a fact? You should know that by now didzi. πŸ€” I think you could have done much, much better job in this one. πŸ˜Š Oh wells... next time for sure. πŸ˜ƒ

😲😲😲 That has the BEST effects plus everything is perfect. I love it.πŸ˜› I know why you don't like it.. chalo don't worry next wali will be happy one.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
😲

You are seriously becoming a pro at using the effects! πŸ€— Your VMs are like a 100X better than mines now! 😲 I need SV lessons from you now. Seriously, these 4 VMs that you made in last few hours... they are just amazing. With the scenes, songs, effects. Love your work to the max! Just like always... suppperb work! πŸ‘ you just messed it up with Jaane Tu Yaan Jaane Na VM... but the other ones... I LOVED THEM!
You deserve a biiiig hug for these!
πŸ€—
PRO?😲😲😲 Don't say it just yet!πŸ˜› I got LONGGGGGGGGGGG way to go yet. Yea.. last few hours!! Gosh.. wouldn't forget these hours! Exam about few hours away, no sleep, no food, nothing.. exam and this!🀣
AWWWWW.. BIG HUG to you too hun.

πŸ€—
PS: I am gonna get some of your SV tutorials daily right? πŸ˜†
😲 ME?? Ok sure.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ But ley me figure out first how to do it, Again!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😲

-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Awwwwwwwwwwww Ika..............u nearly killed me with Jaane tu ya jaane na!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘

Its soooooooooooooooo "Perfect"................i really hope aisa kuch show mein bhi ho and Mahindra realises his luv for Brinda!!!!!!😍😍😍

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It was my reaction too when I first saw myself this Vm.πŸ˜‰
I too wish aisa show mein hota.. par show mein na sahi VM mein toh hogaya na.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† It's like - Kyun... hogaya na?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Thankyou so much hun for liking it.πŸ˜ƒ