Only Mine... ff

MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, I am obessed with Krishna and Pratigya. So I wanted too start a fanfic of my own. this is my first attempt at any fanfic so please bear with me.
Krishna thakur-  A 25 year old guy who doesnot believe in love. Although he himself belongs to one of the richest family in India, he is a self made billionaire. He is the worst playboy the world has ever seen. He being the world's most accomplised and handsome business tycoon doesnot has a problem finding women. he is used to having women throw themself at him. He has got a very bad temper and hell-breaks loose when he is angry. He is used to get whatever he wants. He is very possesive in nature.
Pratigya Saxena-  A 19 year old girl who has witnessed the death of her parenfs in front of her eyes. She now lives with her uncle Prof. Shyamjee Saxena and his family. She is very badly abused in his house but never say a word about it, in fact she is grateful that he let her live in his house. Only her aunt and brother show her compassion in that house. She is a shy and sensitive girl just starting her collage. She always dreams that her Prince Charming will come on a black stallion and take away from this heartless world to their own paradise of love.
Can two souls totally different from each other can be the other persons other half?😊😊😊
Please tell me what do you think about it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Me first Me first 😆 😆
WOW !!
good 👏👏
Please do continue 😃

Edited by vishid - 13 years ago
dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow nice try
can,t wait to read it........
postwa karbo jaldi jaldi
👏
vishid thumbnail

Originally posted by: dunia

wow nice try
can,t wait to read it........
postwa karbo jaldi jaldi
👏

Hiiiiiiii dunia 😃 😆 😆
sup ??
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sounds great- can't wait to read!
sari12s thumbnail
i started to watch this drama late.. so i am confused cn u plz tell the story ov her parents dyin and she waz treated bad... it thought pro. is his real parentz.... i am confusedd..
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
concept of the FF reminds of mjht.....
kya ye opposites honge attract?? lol.......nice one dear
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u very much guys for encouraging me. Now I will be out with the first chapter.

CHAPTER-1

It was a very rainy evening and we could see a girl coming out of library of university and running towards another girl riding a scooty shouting at the top of her lungs, " AARUSHI... AARUSHI... please stop... how will I get home" but the girl riding scooty just turned gave an evil smile and went with full speed.

Now we are able to see the girl. She is taller than an average indian girl at the height of 5'7". She has got a slender built but has curves in all the right places. She has got a fair complexion and is very beautiful. She has got long black hair which reaches her waist. Now we are able to see her face and it is none other than our PRATIGYA... She was crying by now. Today was her first day of university as well her birthday. Today she entered the age of 19 years and was now legally capable of making her own decisions but as a reminder she was nothing more than an orphanand a servent in her uncles house she was beaten very badly and her step-grandmother twisted her ankle with all her might so that on first day of collage everyone think that she is a crippled and wont give much attention to her and give all their attention to her real grand daughter Aarushi. She knew that aarushi had planned to leave Pratigya behind in collage so that when Pratigya got home she would be beaten so bad that she wont be able to go to collage. But what both of them did not know is that faith hassomething else planned for her. From today onwards her life will not be the same ever again.

********************************************************************************************
Strong winds were blowing as the rain increased but Krishna was hell bent on winning the race he was having with his friends but when he took a sharp turn a shoot filled the area. Krishna immediately stopped the car and got outside to see who had screamed. He saw a girl fallen in mud who was injured badly but was not able to stand. He helped her up and was about gto offer her to take her to the hospital when she apologised for falling in front of his car started to attempt to walk but gave a cry of pain and collapsed.

By now Chandu and Tunna have also arrived and saw what happened. So then advised as a strike was on by the doctors the should take her home with them to which Krishna agreed.

When they reached the Thakur Palace Krishna scooped her in his arms and went inside where Sajjan Singh was talking on phone to someone and seemed very angry when he saw Krishna entrying the palace with agirl in his arms. When he saw the girl for him time seemed to have stopped as he looked at Krishna and said, " thank u so much. U found your childhood friend, your fiancee and your future wife in one day what I haven,t been able to do in 4 years. Krishna this is Pratigya Saxena..."

plz reply and tell what do u think... I know it is short but I promise next one will be bigger.
vishid thumbnail
Nice 😃
Please continue
Can you Add me in your PM list ??
-sunlight- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice FF 😊 i am eagerly waiting for the next chp!! xx