Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
aww.. i luv the interview.. thnks a ton for sharing.. aww.. they r simply the mbest yaar!
thanx for the article.......
Syeisha_Maini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
uff, Rati is so bad....

I mean after seeing each interview and article you end up loving her more. She is so sweet, I mean which actor actually remembers their fan's name.  And I think she is the only one who said that she'll miss Jas and Abhi. She is such a doll. But she's BAD too, because she's so sweet in each interview you end up loving her more and fearing more that she may leave MJHT. Rati why the emotional atyachaar? NOW for SURE if Rati leaves so do I (leave MJHT)

Bhagwaan uthalo....................................(mujhe nahin CV's ko)
Edited by fanofamrita - 14 years ago
FanOfMAYUR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ fanofamrita

Yes..Rati is so bad that every time when i watch or read interview my love and respect for her increases more and more and now I am very much worried what if Rati leaves...Even if she leaves, hope she will come soon in any of the best Tv shows because I will miss her so much if she is not seen on screen... We all should request her to open her blog so that we can be in contact with her
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved arjuns part..he mentioned nupur in every ans awwwwwwwwwwwwww
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice interview.
i can relax now.
congo Nikhila_Kontham.
pinky_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey friends i don't mean to sound wrong but this interview doesn't confirm that nupur is not dying.....read it carefully I am hoping that season 2 will also be loved by the audiences... and we have done a new look! couldn't it mean the new look of the show & the set she is refering....otherwise she would say I've done a new look.
Also the other part where she says I am also good friends with Jaskaran Singh and I will miss both of them. woudn't she miss them even if she leaves mjht?
sorry to spread little negativity here but I just want to keep any hopes as cv's hve always crashed them & today's episode they gave so many negative dialogues only to our nupur! 😭
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww.. dear..thnx a ton 4 d article...πŸ€—

Rati..truly a gem... my luv & respect 4 her increases day by day 4 her...⭐️

Congos Nikhila... rati mentioned ur name.. u truly deserve it.. i'm proud of d fact dat u & Nikki both r my frnds...πŸ€—πŸ₯³.

arjun.. ahem ahem... PBM han.... yeh ladka hai allah kaisa hai deewana....kitna mushqil hai isko samjhana...πŸ˜†

luv u ARTI...πŸ€—
-supriya
myra_hassan thumbnail
love arjun and rati

every time to read rati  interview u fall more in love with her..........❀️

cant even imagine mjht with out arjun and ratiπŸ˜•
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HAHA Arjun obviously would love PBM πŸ˜ƒ 🀣 😍 he's so in love!

Thanks for the article link...and OMGG Rati is such a sweetheart..she mentioned Nikhila's name...lucky girl...We all love you Rati and Arjun...you are both our true rockstars..and ur both's journey of MayUr has indeed been memorable and beautiful..

ArTi/MayUr rock! & im so happy we got an article!