DOTW: Sometimes Sorry Isn't Enough?

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sometimes sorry isn't enough?

As we have seen TaSha wedding was done under extreme circumstances and even though Nakusha had done nothing this fate of being Shrimati Nakusha Dutta Shreeram Patil was bestowed upon her..!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

My discussion topic is? When Dutta finds the truth what do you think he will do? And secondly what do you think he SHOULD do?

Many TV heroes make mistakes and say 'Mujhe maaf kardo' and their pati varta wives forgive them which is then followed by SR#2 or maybe 3.. , but our TaSha have always been portrayed a little hatke.. So how SHOULD the couple put their marriage in order?

I am fed up of the men having to do zero amount of work and their wives wiping away a few momentary tears when they themselves have been crying themselves to sleep for months.😑
We know Nakusha is different and is portrayed a little stronger than 'usual' heroines.. But what sazaa SHOULD be given to Dutta?

In his anger Dutta has made a dream come true but the way he married Nakusha was horrific?! He had NO proof yet inflicted so much pain upon Nakusha? (I know he is upset and pained himself but i am just looking at Naku's side here) πŸ˜†
It wasn't fair yet she took it as her fate..! If you were CV's how would you do justice to Nakusha?

So.. Questions to be considered and answered.:

1. When Dutta finds the truth what do you think he WILL do?( How do you think CV's will deal with this?)
2. What do YOU think he SHOULD do?
3. If YOU were CV's how would you do justice to Naku for the way she has been treated?

Hope I make sense.. and sorry for going on..πŸ˜†

Happy Discussing..! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My thinking process finally over./.....πŸ˜†

#1. What would Dutta do when he gets to know the truth - He would obviously be very guilty.....He would apologize to Naku but will not be able to forgive himself.......

#2. What should he really do.... - I think he should obviously, apologize to naku.....then promise Naku that he would take his marriage woes seriously and will track all those ppl who have given her pains and were behind this controversy and punish them, no matter who they are.....punish Kala and Co and BH severely........then be in remorse for sometime till Naku pacifies him and then finally love her intensely...agar torture dil se kiya to pyaar bhi utne hi dil se hona chahiye....infact usse bhi zyaada intense hona chahiye....CVs should show us atleast a month full of mushy scenes between them......Dutta shld promise never to doubts her again...Frankly, i know tht Dutta tortured her and he shld be punished for tht, but do we really wanna see any kinda punishment which separates them or punish the couple as such...bcoz any punishment to Dutta is a punishment to Naku too....She too wuldnt be happy, if Dutta is not happy....so, I just want both of them to live hapily, romantically after Dutta comes to know the truth!!!

#3. Make Dutta give her immense love....unconditional love and never doubt her again...he should just keep her in front of his eyes all the time but this time for a different reason......😊
The 3 sisters, the 2 guys who testified against her and BH shld be punished severly and dramatically.......and then Dutta gets just glued to her....this will make Naku happy and thats all I want!!
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Well..........I may sound biased.........Lekin we should see Dutta's point of view too..........LIFE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HARD ON HIm..........THE WAY HE IS BEHAVING IS JUSTIFIED A BIT AFTER WHAT HE HAS BEEN PUT THROUGH IN LIFE..........everytime he loved..........and got betrayed.........and everytime he was shattered thankx to the wrong persons he chose.........RAHII BAAT NAKKU KII........To yes its unfair............lets wait and watch............😳
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is a difficult topic to reply to but i think its unjust to whats being accused of Nakus !!!!!!!!!!! BUT love is blind!!! during the heated argument surely you can can not think straight  from right to wrong......😊
-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just a short answer for now because I've got to leave in a few minutes.

This pair is not your ordinary tv pair. He will say sorry, of course and she'll probably accept it like that because she loves him so much, she even now endures all the humiliation just for him.

But I think he'll be shattered. Really shattered. He's been shown to us as a character who tortures himself a lot for his deeds. Now, if he falls for her, then finds out the truth, I don't think he'll be ready to just move on. He would probably want to let her go, because he thinks she deserves better. I think this track will not be closed in one or two episodes, it will be a tough process for both of them.

I may come back later hopefully if I get some free time. Just love this topic and my head is already fullbut I just don't have the time right now to write everything down😊
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eva2

Just a short answer for now because I've got to leave in a few minutes.

This pair is not your ordinary tv pair. He will say sorry, of course and she'll probably accept it like that because she loves him so much, she even now endures all the humiliation just for him.

But I think he'll be shattered. Really shattered. He's been shown to us as a character who tortures himself a lot for his deeds. Now, if he falls for her, then finds out the truth, I don't think he'll be ready to just move on. He would probably want to let her go, because he thinks she deserves better. I think this track will not be closed in one or two episodes, it will be a tough process for both of them.

I may come back later hopefully if I get some free time. Just love this topic and my head is already fullbut I just don't have the time right now to write everything down😊

I am 2nd in that.

He will deffinetely say sorry to her, and she will accept it, but he would wanna let her go, cause he would think that she would deserves someone better then him.

But as our Nakku is always in love with him, she wouldnt leave, and i think she is the only one who understands him better, she is the only one who deserves this title of "Nakusha Dutta Patil".

1. She loves him
2. Understand him very well

When you love someone and understand very well then you could easily handle this person.

Come back to your topic, very nice post, but cant clearly said how he/they would be different to other couples to deal this situation.

Dutta has to face 2 truth. First how much Nakku is involved in Supriya case? Second, Nakusha's real beauty. Both situations, they have to say sorry to eachother and clear their misunderstandings.

I think in both situations Dutta will hurt more.....

Anyways if i would come with different idea about ur questions, will definetely share....

Muniza
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
reserved.......

this is a very interesting topic i love will comment asapEdited by skavitha08 - 13 years ago
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved!

*Ponders*

Aisha xxxπŸ˜‰
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
reserved ...intreseting discussion😎
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
First of all I'd like to say this is a fabulous topic! You know this is something I have been pondering over ever since I realized that the story is going to proceed with the "torture" track. I am sure the CVs will show Dutta doing some stuff that might make us falter in our faith in his character. And I personally am very intrigued with how this might be handled.

Before I say anything else though, I have to say that so far in itself the track has been handled differently. Maybe it is just me and my supposed insight into the characters but I felt that BOTH Dutta and Nakku have "spoken" to each other a lot more than normal character do. And not just to themselves, the CVs have also made a genuine attempt at trying to make sure the audience understands WHY this track is occurring. With as mundane a track as this one, it's easy for the audience to get deva-jus and I like how the CVs have tried to prevent it. In my opinion off course. πŸ˜†

Dutta speaks with Nakku and tells her exactly what he's thinking each time - sure it's in a piercingly sarcastic manner. But it's not psychobabble. He is genuinely perplexed by her ability to maintain this "innocent facade" and he wants her to stop. And Nakku didn't just take it lying down. She told him once, twice and three times that she wasn't at fault. And now when he still refuses to listen, she's decided to pick her battles. He's a hot headed man - any guy who'd be rational in his anger would not join the underworld so this is proof in and off itself. Now if Nakku tries to counter his yelling with her yelling things are going to go no where - and we know it. So instead she's going to speak few words but I am sure (hopefully) that those few words, when she does speak them, do hit home!

Also I particularly liked Nakku's soliloquy in today's episode. She tells US exactly why she's doing what she's doing. He's been good to her and he's a good man. He is hurt and he thinks she did something wrong. And even though he hates her right now, now that God's tied this alliance she'll be there to make things better for him and to make him realize that she's good for him. I like how she didn't just mysteriously transition from a "confident" woman in the face of danger to a "submissive" wife who takes crap. There is a reason for her silence and for the first time in my years of watching TV shows I see sense in her reason. Now either I've totally lost it after so much exposure to nonsense tracks on TV or this is a different way to handle this track never seen before.. I'll let you be the judge. πŸ€£

Coming to what Dutta would do once he finds the truth - I am sure he is going to torture himself. Nakku kuch karey na karey, kuch boley na boley, kuch mangey na mangey Dutta himself isn't going to forgive himself that easy. He is going to go ballistic first - in a fit of rage at HIMSELF for doubting Nakku he's going to vandalize his own property some more. He is going to hate himself and will be inclined to "hurt" himself physically but at the same him he's going to know that him getting hurt is proportionate to Nakku getting "hurt" too. And if that happens, that balance would be something I'd LOVE to see Dutta handle!

As far as what I think Dutta should do - I really don't want Dutta to handle this like an immature maniac. When he finally realizes he screwed up, I'd love for him to just own up to it like a man and live with it. What I don't want him doing is acting like a child and trying to "fix" things with Nakku by using his brain and assuming she'd be better off without him. I would like him to stay mature and give HER the option to decide what she'd want to do and who she'd want to live with. Apni marzi sey apne app ko saza na dey, because I am sure his saza is going to end up hurting Nakku to. Torture us ki marzi sey hua hai toh ab repentance Nakku ki marzi sey honey dey woh, please. That's the only thing I'd like for him to do. I cannot stand it when men have their cake and eat it too. App ne ghalti kar di, koi baat nahi. But don't try to use your guilt-ridden brain and come up with twisted logical "punishments" for yourself that end up hurting the other person as much as you.

For Nakku, she's always been a resilient character. She's never been let down by life and she has never shied away from the truth. So not just AFTER the truth is out, but even as the torture goes on I would LOVE if Nakku told Dutta off every time he crossed the line. Right now his would is very fresh so I understand why Nakku's walking on egg shells to keep him happy. But eventually when his torture starts getting mundane, I would love for Nakku to speak up and tell Dutta to use his brain and act like a grown up (should the moment ask for it). And finally when the truth comes out, I would love Nakku to talk to Dutta. Just tell him everything he did wrong in her opinion that could be fixed. She wants to live with him and that's a fact. So the only mature thing to do is to tell him what he did wrong - all of it. He didn't trust her and he accused her of horrible acts just on his whim. THAT would need to stop. He would need to trust her before anyone else and have faith in her honesty. And he'd need to learn to leash his anger. Yes, he gets angry and that's okay. But that's not a one way pass for him to act as he wishes without any consequences. Baki log bhi insaan hain and he needs to take that into account. He is not superior to anyone, so his anger does not excuse him of manners and discipline. And finally, I'd like her to tell him saaf saaf that after this whole episode she'd need a little time adjusting back to him and being comfortable around him. She'd need a little time trusting him and trusting the fact that his "concern" for her isn't just guilt on his part but is actually love or care (whichever it might be at that point). I DO NOT want to see Nakku "hug and make up" here. I really don't. SOMETHING  happened. I would love to see Nakku acknowledge it and then be shown to be dealing with it slowly.

And all this being said, I am sure I will NEVER get to see any of this.. But eh.. A girl can hope right.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†