newton thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello friends,
according to U ME aur TV E24,
they have confirm this news that divorce will not happen,
i just saw the whole episode,
now its sure that no divorce will take place,both archana & manav have decided they will not take divorce from each other,
so just enjoy & feel relax,
i am sorry for breaking your suspense towards this whole melodrama of this divorceEdited by newton - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for confirming this news. I knew it wont take place but had doubts but now since you have confirmed this its really very good news. It would be better and i would be thankful if some one can post the link. Thanks in advance.
gaurimisha thumbnail
They showed it in Serial Jaisa koi nahi n HA too tht thr wont b any divorce...thnx for sharing.😊
GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hailaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...yuppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...feel lyk singing na dancingthank u so much frnds 4 confrming dis..awwwwww...awwww..i really hope it's both of them who stopped da divorce.......just saw sbb..they had showed half of da episode where sulochona was asking Manav to stop da divorce n Manav told her wat abt sharav n her child??sulo was making him understand..it won't effct sharav n her child's lyf...she will be in deshmukh's house n all will b taking care of her n her child lyk dis...n monohar was asking Archu..will she able liv without Manav...n Archu was remembering ajit wrds where ajit threatened her not to stop dovorce wrna he will spoil vandu's lyf completely n later dey were showing court scene..where da judge asked Archu dat she didn't want da divorce..aftr 3 mnth what is her decision nw???baass dey showed up2 dis...i was lyk are batahi do atlst divorce hua ke nahiiiπŸ˜†
-ALI- thumbnail
@gauri: We won we won we won. LOL. Mera oil kaam kar gaya naa? Diya kaisa jal raha hai? I was scared at threat of Ajit to Archana, but now when you have confirmed it i am feeling relieved and guess what you will not kill me too. ROFL.... And how much they are hyping this divorce ! Seems like aaj koi bomb phatne wala hai, although it will be confirmed tomorrow that divorce wont happen.
gaurimisha thumbnail
Ali,they said it so clearly on all news channels...tht I'm having doubts now...thr has to b some twist πŸ˜†
Ok.kidding...diya bahot zorr se jal raha hai....I'll light fireworks with it....thnx for all the oilπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...tumhe main waise bhi nahi maarti....agar maarti to Ekta n her bunch of CVsπŸ˜‰
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG, really . I am so happy ..Oh but I hope they are not trying to trick us ..
This is too good to be  true . Divorce not happening and that too because of Manav refusing to leave Archu ...I can't believe this . I have to see it to believe it . Also nothing happening to PB ...that's great . But now I have to  see it .

Looks like Hope and GM , they did it . They are Rockstars ...they are Superstars ......πŸ€— πŸ€—
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
acre thumbnail
hello tanya,
remember one thing which always aspires in our life,
 you always do your best & then god did the rest,
same case happen in PR also,
after almost eight months something happen good in PR,
we should enjoy this moment

Edited by acrewood - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh I want to enjoy so bad . This is so good , no miracle from Bappa happening , just plain truth . I have to see it to believe it . I had a pretty good idea that divorce will stop but Manav refusing ...this is too good , that I have to see to believe ...πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf3INBGar_I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeK4IXE82e8
here is the you tube link where they say divorce won't happen