SR confession scene .. In lamhon ki daaman mein..

athithi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SR is on the verge of confession scene.. Hope CV won't drag it on forever..There have been a number of OSs - all of which I enjoy tremendously..I am not sure what CV has store in for us..

Here is what I would like to see..one of my favorite scenes ever

Confession scene from Jodha Akbar.. One of the most sensitive portrayal of bollywood romances.. Here is a couple - whose marriage started off as a compromise - but fell in love gradually (like SR).. full of mutual admiration and respect for each other but loved each other deeply.. An epic story ..

Hope CV creates this scene as magical, ethereal and full of passion..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that would be so sweet !
what abt ROSHNI SE BHAARE BHAARE from Ashoka..........

that one is more sensuous

Oh wow! That's so kool that you compared Siddhima to Jodha-Akbar. I mean its true becuz, they both started off with a compromise and then their bond turned into a deeper love story between husband/wife.......their relationship which made history itself! Similarly, like Siddhima made history on television! 😊

Nice topic, I agree that song would be nice picturization on Siddhima.
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sidimma.....are so beautiful ...the cvs are making a mockery out of them ...Please request to the cvs....if u want to copy any movie it should be JHODA_AKBAR.....as the TM😊 has brought out the similarities beautifully.........πŸ‘πŸ‘....
athithi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Oh wow! That's so kool that you compared Siddhima to Jodha-Akbar. I mean its true becuz, they both started off with a compromise and then their bond turned into a deeper love story between husband/wife.......their relationship which made history itself! Similarly, like Siddhima made history on television! 😊

Thanks very much for agreeing..
They are an awesome couple with immense screen presence.. I hope CV exploits them more than they are doing right now..I am eagerly waiting for more SR scenes ..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Yep exactly !πŸ˜‰ Jalaluddin married Jodhabai to increase his power and dynasty.. But we all saw how they ended up togetherπŸ˜‰ Even Jalaluddin doubted his wife and sent her back to her Mayka, but then, his love n power brought her back to that placeπŸ˜‰

Man.. it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SRish😳😳😳😳 The song is fabulous TM -- SO agree with you.. Defines SRπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
athithi thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Sidimma.....are so beautiful ...the cvs are making a mockery out of them ...Please request to the cvs....if u want to copy any movie it should be JHODA_AKBAR.....as the TM😊 has brought out the similarities beautifully.........πŸ‘πŸ‘....

Exactly.. Bringing lighter moments does not mean making a mockery of the relationshop.. kahan se kahaan aa gaya..
SR don't need  love guru to set things straight.. They are mature adults.. CV.. story aage bada deejiye..
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well Siddhima ka Jaadu hi aisa hain ki woh kisi bhi scene ko special & unique bana dete hain.
Mujhe bas Siddhima chahiye.

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

its beautful song and will suit siddhima really well

norzar