Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hi

i want sid to fall during the BB match so he hurts his leg, rids does his plaster and see;s the waxing

norzar
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ajooba-exactly! πŸ˜†

Thinking of updating one of my SR os ..should i go ahead? 😳
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
We have to remember that both Ridz and Sid - i dont think know for sure what happened after the fatak in the party in their flashbacks esp Ridz, she gets flashbacks but only upto the fatak

Hopefully more flashbacks and what SR talked about at the party comes back slowly in a way

At the end of the day, Sid asked Armaan a question in his talli state, 'Does she love me'  (Sid now genuinely believe Ridz wants their marriage judging by the scene we got last two friday's ago where he was imaging Ridz and the morgue scene etc) - now we see Sid trying to do things that a boy does to impress a girl
But the real deal is that SR all about something else together, their romance really cant be like that - SR romance needs and has to be like husband/lover and wife/lover in the marriage, the whole beauty of marriage and more falling in love is that essence in the marriage, Marriage is an essense itself and SR are essense of themselves - so marriage/SR need to be together. come together 😳 
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

well i think today will be waxing and begining of BB match

tmrw bb match will finsh

wed date maybe,

thurs aata and rain

fri rids will get to know all

norzar

But looks like in the aata scene and rain scene, both SR had the same clothes as friday πŸ˜•
Pragzie thumbnail
what aata scene and rain scene? πŸ˜•
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lennie

But looks like in the aata scene and rain scene, both SR had the same clothes as friday πŸ˜•

Exactly I think the aata and rain scene will take place before BB match

Pragzie-These are scenes which we saw on TT video and Sehban talked about on IF video.
Sam_Ajooba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Norzar.But as far i remember both SR were wearing same clothes of Friday in Rain SceneπŸ˜•
Pragzie thumbnail
@parul-oh..thank you! 😳
accha me off..!Bye!will be back after dmg! 😳 πŸ€—
Keep JeRaning/Sring!
Lennie thumbnail
I think Pink shirt and waxed legs has to be tuesday and BB court through wednesday πŸ˜•
Sam_Ajooba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think scenes will b like dis.2day BB match and exactly after that Rain scene.waxing locker scene will be later on i think it might be before the candle light dinner Armaan,JPJ mking him ready for the date.