Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

guyssss................2 more pages.....jaldi karo ,...

I want to meet Jen very desparately
🀣🀣🀣

Same here I want to change my siggie box as well!!!
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gimzi....We want SR RaiN songs ...Suggesting CVS lolz..!!

Ye AT mein Hum Songs ki Bochar karenge...To Cvs ke dimag me koi Ek Song to Ghushega na...>Isliye Ideas de rahein hai lolz...!!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monar

buffs you are too sweet πŸ€—

Its telly tadka Jen's b'day celeb. JeRan part was covered in Khushi's PM
in Telly buzz intw at the end they show a clip of Baaarish scene where Sid and Ridhhima are standing by the window.. so people are assuming that its fake baarish which I think isnt

and there is a sequence when Yuvi aata *flour* ke neeche ek bandi ke saath aajata hai, Armaan Yuvi ko dhakka dekar bahar karta hai and Sid ko andar thats it

πŸ€—

...mee too think baarish is realll......was not KW there when JW was cutting cake...dint see him at allπŸ˜•

Now Sid wont do anything armaan way...if armaan is going to do something...it will onbly be with JPJ....and Sid and Ridhima will be innocents trapped in between...
I cant wait for aata and baarish...aata sounds like a hoot...and baarish...will arent th emost romantic things ....all about in the rain....😳😳😳

I agree with Nikkkssssssss the spisode was fun....not an SR one...but we had eyelocks😳
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ok how many pms did u guys send? πŸ˜†

i dunno what to do abt Niki's.. i cant even speak hindi properlyπŸ˜†
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajni786

and wats this khushi ka PM..............why am I being left out???

am loving it .. haha shilpoo don't spare khushi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† usne tereko bhi nahi bheja πŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lenniee........I see u around hun......hello hello....how are u??
hey nikki,shilpa,leenie, buffy,monaji and everyoen elseπŸ€—
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monar

am loving it .. haha shilpoo don't spare khushi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† usne tereko bhi nahi bheja πŸ˜†

its ok...I give 2 hoots to it......apna standard high he....🀣🀣
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My analysis

Well i liked the episode - i am glad we got pink shirt, waxing and BB court today

I loved Ridz reasons and reactions to the pink shirt and waxing of the legs πŸ˜†  - she's too cute like her hubby
The other cute thing was that Sid didnt know she had seen him with the pink shirt lol

I am glad she found out about it, she heard mostly all - she has to know why Sid was doing all this and all for her, he might not like it but for her, he did all this despite it all
I hope after this we have a lovely SR talk and its all Sid and no one else, all Armaan does is give him tips or sets a scene in motion and then its up to Sid how to proceed (i feel thats how the aata and rain scene will be)

I loved the SR eyelock at the BB court - when they first laid eyes on each other, these two notice each other and its just them - their reactions say everything and Ridz gets consious of her being esp at the bit where she was cheering and then she realised how he was looking at her

I am glad Armaan is normal - you know you guys who know The Armaan, it will be easier for him to move gradually, coz he is back to normal and i think he can open up to love again

I ahve heard few ppl say DMG is back to its original - thats nice i guess
I am looking forward to seeing how SR proceed in this essense of the DMG lighter scenes
I still love SR in their intensity and passion - but i def agree that in this situation lil romance there has to be a lighter track for them to proceed and progress their feelings and deepen their love more

Armaan calling JPJ - Laurel and Hardy πŸ˜†
i saw we spam the cvs with reques tof sr rain songs, jow long they are not going to listen to us