Sid and Rid balance each other out PERFECTLY

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
SR post but RESPECTFUL AR fans welcome!
Some people might not know what respect means, or might have other definitions of respect, so I will explain it.
1. You do not think only you are right and everyone else is wrong.
2. Even if you highly disagree with someone you give them the chance to share their opinion instead being rude and shoving your opinion down their throat.
3. You respect that the post is about SR and keep the discussions about them and not bring AR or any other character.

Usually there are two types of relationship. One where usually one person carries the heavier loads. It's not really a bad thing and lot of times the relationship can be successful. But there are times when the person who has worked harder for the relationship gets tired.

Then there is the other where the two people are on equal grounds. Their bad traits are balanced out, their good traits are balanced out. and THAT IS SIDDHIMA!!

Siddhant and Riddhima can be cruel and ruthless, but they can be nice and understanding. They are both arrogant yet Sid puts Riddhima before himself and Rid puts Sid before herself. They are each other's protector. They are each others healer, in less magical term they are each other's doctor. I have seen fans joke around how Sid is a kid and Rid is like a Ma. WELL THAT IS GREAT!!! A wife has to play many different roles and mother is definitely one of them. There has been many times where Rid has acted very immature and she was stubborn. At that time it was Sid who took the parent role and put an end to her foolishness.

The awesome (super awesome) thing about Siddhima is they completely balance each other out COMPLETELY!!!! If Rid threw black paint on Sid's face then Sid grabbed Rid's hair, If Rid made fun of Sid in one song then Sid also did the same. If Rid got mad at Sid, then two weeks later Sid did the same. It's a great thing. In relationships like these both people stay grounded (together) One knows that he or she can not mess with the other without consequences. Rid will never take Sid for granted and she will work hard to keep him. Sid will never take Rid for granted and she will work hard to keep him.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruba90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
kya bat kahi !!!!!! wah wah!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well said

These two do balance each other

They have seen different sides to each other and have been on the same wavelength in whatever emotions they feel
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

amazing post, nicely put

and agree with you siddhima balance put each other perfectly

siddhima are made for each other

norzar

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That is so true. Both of them are arrogant, stubborn, pig-headed and shorttempered, but they know when to take a step back and chill when the other one's craziness is in full flow 😆. No, seriously, they balance each other out perfectly, and somehow, they seem to know instinctively what the other one needs and they play that role accordingly.
punjabi524 thumbnail

Well said. Riddhima is like a ma to Sid because shes is the only one in the relationship that knows how to act like a mature adult. Not a selfish little boy. Plus she is older than Sid.

No offense. IM JUST STATING MY OPINION. SORRY IF i HURT YOUR FEELINGS BECAUSE i HAD NO INTENTION TO DO SO!

seriously, only sid can handle ridz, he can balance her perfectly,

he shows her when she is wrong and make sure she learns from it, and

he can handle her moodswings too,

when she shows atitude he keeps quite and when sid shows attitude she keeps quite, this too are so meant to be together,

they fulfill eachother completely,

it is a picture perfect couple.

nobody can handle ridz like sid does,

and even Dr.Shashank said so, and that is why he gave his daughter hands to dr.siddhiant modis hand,

sid can melt ridz hearts like a melted lava or when you put cotton candy in your mouth, how it just melts leaving with sweetness in your mouth, so sid loves makes ridz melt like cotton candy leaving a tender and sweetness feeling in her heart.

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with your post..... Siddhima is equally balanced..... They give tit for tat.... Sid/ Ridz also won't let the other(Ridz/Sid) take him/her for granted.... They always make their presence known to each other......Both of them are strong characters also.....  On the outside they might seem as opinionated, stubborn, arrogant, sometimes rude persons..... But at the same time both Sid and Ridz are also caring, affectionate, soft, down-to earth people who cares a lot about their family and their friends.......

The best part I like about Siddhima's relationship is that they are capable of bringing out the best and worst in each other..... Only the persons who are connected to each other deeply is able to bring about this kind of behavior..... I think this indirectly portrays Siddhima's comfort level with each other... But this connection is on another plane that may not be visible to the eye..... But you can still sense it between them......

When people usually speak about common likes and dislikes, most of them actually think of the food they like, or the kind of music/movies/ books, or the kind of things that they do in their free time ( like indoor/outdoor activities)...... If their taste differs then the judgment is that there is nothing common between them..... 

That is not always true..... Here in the case of Siddhima their tastes are indeed different; but their family and moral values, the way they care about the welfare of their friends, they way they always ( well most of the time) put the other person's happiness before their own.... They also want everyone around them to be happy and are also ready to help their friends in any way they can when they sense that their friend's are in trouble...Their friends don't even need to ask Sid/Rids for their help.... -  I find these things common in both of them..... Infact they also share same fear - the fear of rejection by their loved one ; and this is also their most deepest fear......

Perfangel, the last part of my reply may not be strictly relating to your topic.... But it just came to my mind while I was replying to your post.....So I thought of writing that bit also... But I am really Sorry if I broke any rules.... I can edit it if you want me to.....

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ridz is not older to Sid
he might have taken a break after his graduation and then  came in as as intern
Did you read anywhere  that Sid is younger to Ridz

And they do balance each other Fatima
They are poles apart most of the times but they complement each other perfectly !!
Both have tremendous ego !!!😆

MuasamSept16th thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you've really explained so well. 👏 No doubt, Sid and Ridzi completely balance out eachother!They're equals and always settle their scores to this. 😳. They know how to handle the worst of eachother and yet come out strong. Thtz the Siddhima bond. No one can do them apart. Also i realised tht you're post makes so many more points for reasons for Siddhima to be together.😳