Both of them get hurt during BB

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I know there are very little chances of getting hurt during a BB match but aah it would be so cool if both Armaan and Sid end up getting hurt at the same time. I want to see who Riddhima runs to naturally. We all have a conscience. And we think very hard before we say something or do something. But in a situation like that our response has to be so quick that we can only go where our hearts take us. I would really like to see who Rid goes to.

There was a scene like this in my most favorite drama ever. i love love love love love love the scene!! I don't want to bother anyone with a long post so here is the drama scene if anyone is interested.

In the drama a girl is married to a Prince for her family's sake. There is no love between them they actually didn't even like each other as the guy loved someone else. But the girl is so super amazing that no matter what he said she would always be by his side. She would understand him. She could see through all the mean things he would say and find the lonely boy who never had the chance to be himself as he had to be the Prince, he couldn't even marry the girl he loved because it was his duty to be the Royal prince. Then the 2nd prince arrived. (her husband's cousin) The girl and the guy become very good friends and the guy starts to fall in love with the girl. One day the two Princes were playing Polo. Both of the men run into each other with their horses and they fall and get hurt. All the royal household get worried about the Royal Princes and they all run to her husband. (since he will be the future king someday he is more important) Though the girl instantly started running toward her husband as he might be hurt she noticed the other Prince had no one to look after him. So she went by her friend's side instead of her husband's. Her husband who really doesn't love her (or at least doesn't know it) notices this and he walks away in anger, serious anger. IT IS MY FAVORITE SCENE TILL DATE!!!

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

It's really hard to get hurt in BB but this is the CVs so ANYTHING can happen.
If it were to happen, though, then she'd run to Sid since they're going ahead with SR for now, at least.
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww...that scene sounds so cute. 😳 Which show is it from?

But u know, I thought the same thing when they showed the BB pre-cap...I was wondering too if they'll show Sid getting hurt or maybe both n then Riddhima running towards Sid...one more way to hammer in its SR since some are slow to accept it.
😆
anu555 thumbnail

it all depends on cvs now if they want to go with sr then she will run to sid if they want to go for trps then in precap they will show she will run to armaan but in actual episode it will be something differ

now a days we cant predict this cvs