It was a surprising treat..Will it work?

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Before I started watching today's episode I told my sister today's episode is going to suck. Tellywood is never original.πŸ₯± I don't even remember the last time I saw a total fresh concept. It is specially annoying when they literally copy lines or scenes. I wasn't too happy about 6 din ladki in concept.  After seeing today's episode I am thinking maybe CVS will not follow KHNH, or Jaanemaan.

The difference between the two movies and SR is Preity didn't love Saif or even like Saif. She only saw him as her bestfriend. But Rid is already attracted to Sid and she sees him as her husband. For Jaanemaan Priety didn't even know Akshay, the last time she saw him she only used him as a geek who didn't matter to her.. But Rid knows Sid. Sometimes knows him better than himself and she likes him for it. It is a HUGE difference.

Armaan's advise is not looking too good. He is also teaching him baby steps. Steps that you would teach to a nerd who wants to get noticed by the girl of his dreams. I don't think it would've made a difference to Rid on how Sid walked or if he wore pink or waxed his leg. But Sid doesn't know Rid's dil ki haalat so he would probably follow the steps. I know I could be totally totally wrong still I feel he is going to do everything wrong!!! Now either that will makes Rids mad and then Sid will stop taking Armaan's help and do things his way ORRRR He will do everything wrong and Rid would still fall for him using the HITCH/ PARTNER storyline where despite the fact that Govinda did everything wrong and couldn't follow what Salman said kat fell for him for all the wrong things.

Today's episode was funny. Armaan and Sid scenes are so cute <33 with scenes like these I don't mind even if it's 20 din ladki in.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was thinking if it went the Dostana way..although armaan means no harm but the way that abhi and john persuaded bobby to do ridiculous things in order to get pri reminds me of what armaan is suggesting to sid...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I defiantly agree !! in fact Sid can manage wooing Ridz  well he needs no help !! I just hope there is a success in this and Ridz truly sees the geuine Sid who is in love with her and visa versa and not someone who is being told how to love someone or woo someone !
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
lol i havent watched the epis but wen i read that article i was like why wud sid need that?? when she is alredi in he is the one who needs to jst go and tell her i love u thats it, DMG cvs need to wake up and smell the anger of viewers lmao i dnt knw wat that meant tho lol nice post, they reli need to be CREATIVE
RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I believe however CV's are copying movies in DMG but still actors like KSG n...........ya sid also they act in their own way, they don't copy anyone they put their own hard work in to it which made us to love their fun scenesπŸ˜†

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
let's just say it's a mix of 2 - 3 diffnt movies DMGfied!!! I must say I'm not bored so keep it coming!!! 

last year end of aug.. I was like everyday, o.k when is this ending!!!! Now I am like.. cant there be more today!!! may be  like 1 hr spcl!!!!πŸ˜ƒ so.. bring it on!!!

Originally posted by: aishu_25

let's just say it's a mix of 2 - 3 diffnt movies DMGfied!!! I must say I'm not bored so keep it coming!!! 

last year end of aug.. I was like everyday, o.k when is this ending!!!! Now I am like.. cant there be more today!!! may be  like 1 hr spcl!!!!πŸ˜ƒ so.. bring it on!!!

omg..............i used to think the same thing last yr...................why rnt they ending DMG

but now...........even half  an hr seems very less to me............not to mention the killer wkends

i m just loving this show

cvs r handling the tracks very well

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well i hate this track,, does not makr sense to me R is already in love with hubby ..he has to tell her the 3 magical words...BIWI IN...

I think A has nothing to do so..this track.
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ohhh how i so agree with u angel...this is why i so want to tell to the cvs and all tha there is no need ffor armaan to be mediating btwn sid and ridz.they are way ahad in their relation..only need to talk their feelings out..its not needed to make the gal fall..she is already fallen and feels for her hubby.,,its so awkard the way sid is doing this naughty and stupid acts...ya it would ok if it was the old boy sid..but here we are now seeign a mature changed attitude strong man,.he needs no help at all..but lets see where it leads..

and i sooooo agree with aishu and banti.,..no ways i cant wait the whole day for the next half hour to come..then the long irritating two weekends....i sooo am over into SR and DMG now!

Originally posted by: rosette80

ohhh how i so agree with u angel...this is why i so want to tell to the cvs and all tha there is no need ffor armaan to be mediating btwn sid and ridz.they are way ahad in their relation..only need to talk their feelings out..its not needed to make the gal fall..she is already fallen and feels for her hubby.,,its so awkard the way sid is doing this naughty and stupid acts...ya it would ok if it was the old boy sid..but here we are now seeign a mature changed attitude strong man,.he needs no help at all..but lets see where it leads..

and i sooooo agree with aishu and banti.,..no ways i cant wait the whole day for the next half hour to come..then the long irritating two weekends....i sooo am over into SR and DMG now!

πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰