Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
lol u 2 make me laugh.....hws everyone doing? ok whats everyone discussing now??

random...jeremy and tyler or matt and tyler?

Edited by Rachu_1987 - 14 years ago
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Dhruvi: hate to barge into a convo, but are you gusy talking about pictures?

@Radz: I know right? but I loved their history lesson how weird, but their history like I said is interesting ;D
sourpuss thumbnail
@ Rachu: You should see us when we meet. *clears throat* Heh.

JEREMY AND TYLER! :D I can't see Matt and Tyler as anything other than friends...😆

Edited by sourpuss - 14 years ago
-dhruvi thumbnail
Couple things from me here; along with others.

Radz; I was talking about you getting Bhav into Jer/Ty. I was going to give credit equally to both.
Oh and will PM you some. Tell me who you want and the emotion you want (happy, sad). Because it will take hours to upload all the caps I have and PM them to you. So tell me one by one as you make the siggy kay? :D
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
matt and tyler have this love/hate thing
-dhruvi thumbnail
^ deff do. I love that in the finale!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
B, you're mean. And those siggies are gorgeous. ooh, if you have the pics, bring your harddrive tomorrow and I'll steal 'em off you! XD

Rachu, B's right, you should see us when we meet.

Aashi, yup, we were talking photos. ooh, you have nice caps too. send me? haha.

Dhruvi - ohmygosh, how many caps do you have? send me your Stefonnie ones? those are my priority right now. them and any Jeremy/Vicki or Tyler/Vicki ones you may have? and Bonnie/Ben - I'm trying to find canon couples pics.

and I need to continue watching the show. how did Matt/Tyler go from being best of buds to worst enemies or whatever? the whole making out with mom thing?
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
@Radz....u havent finished watching it yet? yes it was the whole Tyler making out with Matts mom thing!!! i still can't believe Tyler did that.....dude r u insane....but yes matt/tyler have a love/hate relationship which should excel in season2!
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haha, nope. my sister was supposed to watch it with me, but she's decided Gossip Girl deserves more attention. I'm planning to finish TVD sometime this week.
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
^ lol me and my sisters watch everything together...we've finished VD, Heroes and Supernatural...need to finish Bones, NCIS, NCIS LA and House....