27thMayWrtUpdt: Nakul /Milli rapeattempt Abhi call

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:Dagger Residence:Milli hears the guy talking to Nakul and he is telling Nakul that this will be a case of a mere accident.. Then Nakul says that be careful this time and don't mess the plan.. The guy goes.. Nakul comes inside and has a drink .. He walks out and sits in the chair in the living room.. Milli opens the door and says "Wah nakul Singh Dagger.!!!" 😑

'You made an awesome plan.. But it will fail since I will expose you in the whole of Delhi..!!" Then Nakul says " What rubbish !!" Milli then says"I don't talk rubbish.. " I am shocked that you have not spared  my sister but also your poor brother..!!" You are a horrible guy I shouldn't have just stopped with one slap that day !! 😑"" I should have given you more and blasted you left right!!" Nakul then says" i also should have not stopped  myself that day and given you your place.. but not to late i will do it today" and he slaps her😑😲
😲
Milli falls on the floor gets up and slaps back at him and then nakul holds her neck and then he says " you better keep your eyes down and your mouth!!"Then Milli says I will now open all your truth out otherwise my name is not Milli sethi.. Then  she starts calling Abhi !! Abhi takes out the phone but Nakul takes the takes the phone from her.. and fligs the phone down..😑 Then he starts hear the conversation.. 😲😑Nakul starts slapping Milli and then he says that you women you better keep to your limit and then she says she will tell everyone verything.. and then she is going oiut he pulls her back and slaps her again.. 😑

Sc2:Delhi road/Daggr residenceAbhi is trying to stop cars to go not they don't stop.. Then Nakul is looking at milli from bottom to top .😑. She is scared and standing against the wall.. She tries to run but he grabs her and says " i know its not you but your  stubborness and then he says that I know when your izzat is finished then you will realize..😑

Scne change :
Abhi is looking around to get to Milli show how and he stops a bike at a food stand.. he takes the bike and goes the guy says my bike..
Scne change: Nakul tears her sleves..
Scne change: Abhi on the bike going fastπŸ‘
Scne change: Nakul trying to get Milli milli going off.. buty he pushes her and closes the main door..
Scne change: Abhi on the bike going fast!!πŸ‘
Scene change: Nakul going towards Milli and Milli running away ..
Milli luckily opens the door and goes out.. nakul says lets see how far you can run You cannot run far!!!😑
Milli runs and stops somewhere..
Scene change: Abhi still on the bike trying to reach
Scene change: Milli stops a car and goes near it and looks in its Nakul she is shocked!!!😲She pushes the door and runs.. Nakul chases her in the car😑

Sc3:Market:Vishaal waiting for Milli neat the market place and wonders why jungalee Billi hasn't come as yet .i.e. milli !!! Then he says i will call her and find out.. he calls the number of Milli but its no response!! Its switched off. He wonders where she is !!! he looks at his watch..πŸ˜•

Sc4:Road:Milli is running .. being chased by Nakul😲

Sc5:Road:Abhi still on the bike stops to see if he can call Milli πŸ˜•

Sc 6:Shaddy place Road:Milli goes behind a wall and hides behind pushjes.. nakul comes behind and tries to find where she is ..  πŸ˜‘

Sc 7:Road:Abhi's bike stops so he gets down and he runs on the delhi roads !!!πŸ‘

Sc8:Shaddy place:Nakul comes around the bush to see if milli is there but she is gone from there!!😑

Sc9:Some Hut:/RoadMilli runs neat that and sits in one place crying .. Her nose is bleeding.. 😭She opens her eyes and sees nakul standing infront of her..😲😑
😑
Scene change: Abhi stops running and thinks I hope Milli is safe

Scene change:
Milli pushes Nakul and gets up but Nakul comes back towards her..😑

Scene change: Abhi says I will call Nakul's house and he tries there and no one picks up .. He shouts pick it up dammit !!!😑

Sc10:Some Hut wall: Nakul holds Milli tightly but she pushes him and tries to go away .. she falls down and he falls on her and grabs her she kicks him off and tries to go but he pulls her back and then tries to push her down a construction building telling her she doesn't know who is Nakul Singh Dagger, 😑But Milli pushes him off and she goes down the Construction stairs and hides behind a wall..Nakul comes around there and then goes on the otherside..😲

Sc11:Daggar residence: Abhi comes in and shouts Milli , Milli but no response.. He spots Millis mobile.. 😲

Sc 12:Construction site hut: Nakul turns around to see Milli with a axe.😑 The screen freezes on his shocked face..😲

Precap:Milli swings the Axe around on nakul !!!!😲

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

Plz do post your comments on this celebrity profiles

Neil Bhatt Abhi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9872/neil-bhatt/
 smriti kalra Simi's profie
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9834/smriti-kalra/

Omi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9915/ravi-dubey/

[NO COPY]

Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the very quick updates Shanti...But please change the dates..it's actually for 27th May...U did an awesome updates.....I hate nakul...such a sick episode....
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update.....
nakul is totally sick.............
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update.

Totally a sick episode.

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderful update!!! Now, to see the video...
Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They wasted one more episode.
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for detailed update..
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. disgusting episode. they wasted an entire episode to show this sickening jerk!😑
pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what a sick episode this is...
all these days i thot mili is somewat intelligent...but today she proves herself to b very dumb! she overheard nakul's plan...instead of leaving the place unnoticed, she goes inside to confront him...wat a stupidity!
may b creatives wanted her to be raped without fail...any sane person, first will leave the place unnoticed and try to alert all others about what she heard...
thanks shanti for the wonderful update...

KB is going down the hill.......
...FaTiMa... thumbnail
thanks for the update.
cant believe that excuse of a man, Nakul!!!
i hope Milli chops his head off with that axe!!!
that woulod so be my favourite part in karol bagh!!!