Written-update 26th May 2010

Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

• Everyone are happy and are waiting for shitij's and his bharaat to arrive…they show bharaat coming and shamar has included himself in the crowd too…he is walking behind a man so that they don't see him…
• Smirti says to purva that look akashi's groom is sitting on a female horse…she tells her doll(prem) to dance…
• Shamar sees police standing on the sides and he sees his picture in the pocket of the police officer and covers his face with his scarf…
• The priest tells purva to do the arti she goes to do the arti kamini tells shalaka to take prem inside as mihir has asked them to not show prem to smirti…she takes him inside…purva finishes the arti and asks smirti to put tilak on his forehead….
• Priest asks for bride's parents purva doesn't say anything mihir comes their and tells her to do it for them since she has been taking care of her sisters after her parents' death…anokhi and nema foi say the same and foi says that kanyadan will be done by you and mihir too so do this also…she does the ritual
• Nema foi is concerned about how shamar will be there since police are standing everywhere….
• Shitij's friends say save your nose from your in-laws…and that once they do the nose ritual they will always be bossing you…purva performs the nose ritual and they all laugh….
• Foi is worried…shitij looks around to see if shamar is around but he doesn't see anything….mihir is talking on the phone with a police officer I assume and tells them that everything is going well…and invited him/her to the wedding…he asks the guy to go and stand where shamar is hiding when he sees the place is without supervision
• Smirti,purva,and anokhi bring Akashi and shitij and Akashi both are staring at each other and smiling…anokhi says ok stop staring now before the "shubh muhurat" passes you two make each other wear "varmaala"
• Akashi tries to make shitij wear the varmaala shitij moves so that she can't reach him…but at last she puts it on him…they finish that ritual as well…
• Nema foi is thinking where shamar is?
• Nema foi asks anokhi to take Akashi to her room…Akashi has changed into the bridal clothes…(she is looking beautiful btw) she is looking in the mirror and smiling…when she hears the sound of something falling she goes near the window to check…when she hears the door noise and sees purva entering she is relieved…purva sees the tension on her face and smiles to take her mind off things…
• Purva says Akashi…akashi says what is it sis… I know that I am not looking pretty purva says yeah…akashi is disappointed…she takes her eyeliner and puts it on the side of her face (to take of the evil eyes I guess lol) she says now my Akashi is the most beautiful bride in the world….
• She asks whats wrong Akashi says nothing I have a bad feeling…purva comforts her saying that every girl feels the same on her wedding day…(sorry missed like a min of it)
• Vishal is looking around to find shamar…he goes to search when mihir stops him…he asks what he is doing there…and that he should go inside for the wedding…he lies saying that he is waiting for some friends…and that he will come in soon
• Mihir asks the police guy to make sure that someone is standing at each gate…vishal is tensed hearing this…at the meantime shamar is hiding behind a bush…
• Inside the wedding has started…shitij's friends tease him…nema foi gets a call from shamar saying that how can he get in without all this police here…nema foi says you figure it out that why I paid you all that money he says no this is your job and that he will leave if she didn't help…she says ok fine stay there I will find a way….
• Smirti is talking to prem/doll and the nurse is about to give her coke…when mihir comes and says that she likes orange juice…smirti smiles…mihir sees purva and goes to show her what he has got for Akashi…he says that this is her wedding gift…he says that you forgot with all this work so I thought I would get this…purva says oh thank god I had forgotten all about it…mihir says I have learned all this from you being responsible…they both smile…
• Nema foi is restless thinking how to get shamar inside…kamini tells shalaka to make sure that smirti doesn't see prem otherwise she might cause a problem…shalaka assures her that she will not let that happen…
• Anokhi is sitting with smirti…foi ba comes there and says anokhi did you do you job…she says what task…she says you forgot that you have to steal shitij's shoes since you're the youngest sister she says ok I will go now…and asks the nurse to take care of smirti…
The end…No Precap…mind any errors as I did the update in a rush…and enjoy reading it…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavi80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

here's a bit more at the end which was missed in the wonderful update :)

After Anokhi leaves to get the shoes, Neema Fui comes and sits with Smriti.
She purposely hides Smriti's doll "Prem" and then she instigates Smriti by asking her where "Prem" is.
Smriti starts getting hyper and Neema Fui tells her to calm down and she knows where her Prem is.

Neema Fui takes her near where Kamini and Shalaka are and says that they have your Prem.
Smriti loses it completely and goes towards Kamini and tries to take Prem.
Kamini hurries away.  Purva and Mihir rush down and try to calm Smriti.
They bring "Prem" the doll, but Smriti is still hyper and wants the real Prem.

The police also all come inside the house, hearing all the commotion.

In all this fiasco, Neema Fui calls up Shamardas and tells him that this is the right moment to enter the house.
Shamar enters the house without being seen

Akaashi hears all the noise and wonders what is going on.  Her two friends ask her to stay in the room while they go and find out the reason for the noise.  Shamar waits for her friends to leave Akaashi's room and then enters her room.  Akaashi screams to Purva when she sees Shamar but he grabs her and puts a hanky (which has been dipped in some sedation liquid) around her mouth and Akaashi becomes unconscious.

Precap: Purva blames herself for Smriti losing it and Mihir and Neema Fui tell her its not her fault.

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you soo much for the update 🤗 I hope shamal doesn't rape Akashi that will be horrible 🤢
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@yo-yo and kavi thanks so much for the wonderful update
kchaims thumbnail
thanchyuu for l the lovely update🤗