Written Update - May 26th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Written Update - May 26th, 2010

12/24 RS & Manju's Room

The episode begins with the doctor surprisingly telling the Sethis that RS has recovered miraculously. Everyone is happy and Simi hugs RS. Anuj optimistically asks the doctor that his father will be able to walk like he used to. The doctor confirms, "Ofcourse he will. He should try to start with the walker. Although it will be painful, be strong." Everyone is pleased. Simi says that we have faced all hurdles united. RS agrees saying that, "if one's family is with him, there is nothing to be afraid of."

Abhi enters with a confused look, wondering if everything's alright. Manju ji replies, "Everything is not only going okay but very well. Your uncle ji is now mobile and can also speak." Abhi joyously sits near him. RS tells Abhi, "I know how well you have taken care of 12/24. It feels at home in this house because of you". Everyone is happy to hear that. Simi and Abhi share a glance but then Abhi looks away upset. Doctor hands a prescription to Simi and leaves. Manju is thankful that Matarani has bestowed two favors upon them. One is that she took care of Neetu and the other being Rajender Sethi is cured.

Hideaway

Nakul is punishing a regretful goon for not being successful in killing Neetu. Nakul warns the goon that during the next Board of Directors meeting, he is going to sign all shares under his name and by then, the goon better get rid of Omi and Neetu.

12/24 KB

In the morning, 12/24 is getting ready for breakfast. Manju ji notices Abhi and tells him, "Don't you dare leave without breakfast today" and pulls him to the dining table. Simi is not yet around. (Wow, Abhi finally lets out a cute smile. He really seems happy. 😍) Manju ji is offering him paranthas lovingly. RS adds that there is indeed something magical about her paranthas. Abhi tastes it and agrees. Manju ji sits next to Abhi and reminds him about Mili's roka tomorrow. She tells him, "Don't worry too much. Finish your work and then come. Anuj is here and we can take care of needs." Manju ji spots Simi and drags her to the dining table next to Abhi. Abhi's smile and happiness just vanishes in a split second.  Abhi realizes that he is running late for work and leaves without finishing his breakfast. Simi looks discouraged. Anuj offers to come with Manju ji for shopping but Manju ji declines telling Anuj that he must go to pick up Anita. Anuj is surprised at the thought but RS explains that the due to the nature of the relationship, one has to take a step further first. Mili helps RS inside with his walker. Mili is getting ready to leave for college when she notices that Anuj left the electricity bill on the dining table. She calls out for him but no answer and she decides to take care of it.

Abhi's office

Abhi is sitting at his cubical when he is called by his boss. Abhi goes to his boss' office where he is shocked to find Bhalla conversing with his boss like a long lost friend. Bhalla is getting ready to leave when he notices Abhi and begins his rubbish taunts. After Bhalla leaves,  Abhi's boss asks, "Bhalla told me that he knows your wife well." Abhi is angry but tries to keep his cool asking the boss, "What is the purpose that you called me and to come to the point." Boss continues saying that Bhalla informed him that they both met in a strange way. Was there a rape involved?." Abhi furiously tightens his fist. Boss says, "It is Bhalla's habit to spice up the conversation but I thought I'd clarify with you. You tell me, "Did Bhalla do anything or you saved her." Abhi furiously grabs his boss' collar and says, "You have no business to interfere in my private affairs." The staff has now gathered at the door. The boss argues back and tells the peon to throw Abhi out. Abhi walks away furiously.

Tarneja Mansion

Anuj, Anita and her mother are sitting out in the yard. Anita proposes one condition to Anuj in exchange to coming back home with him. She tells him, "You will have to leave your parents and live with me." Anuj is shocked and Anita's mom tries to intervene but Anita tells her to remain out of it. Anuj denies but Anita says, "If you won't do it then I will abort my child." Anuj and Anita's mom are shocked. Anuj replies in disbelief, "What kind of a woman are you, using your child like a weapon. You want your own husband to bow in shame. No one wants you to return home anyway." Anuj walks away angrily. Anita seems upset.

Daggar Residence

Omi and Neetu inform Nakul that they are leaving to shop for a gift for Mili. Nakul adds to buy one from him also. Omi suggests Nakul should accompany them and they will have dinner together on their way home. Nakul politely declines. Omi and Neetu leave and Nakul changes tunes vowing that the one who insulted him will not be happy. Nakul calls the goon and says, "The Board of Directors meeting is day after tomorrow. Come to my house and tell me your plan."

In a lot

Mili's friends are complaining that she did not notify them of her wedding plans. Mili suddenly remembers that it's getting dark and she has to pay the electricity bill today. Mili receives a call from Vishal offering to have an ice-cream. Mili agrees telling him that she will be late due to traffic and Vishal tells her that he will wait for her at the mall. Mili takes another look at the bill and says, "The last date is tomorrow so I'll probably pay it tomorrow morning." She is driving late at night when she runs out of gas in the middle of a deserted road. She thinks of Abhi as he works closeby and decides to call him. Abhi is walking on the street dejectedly, recollecting what happened at work. Mili calls Abhi to request him for gas but Abhi is very upset and tells her to manage on her own today as he is unable to take care of it. He reminds her to try but to call him if all else fails. Mili is disheartened. Mili parks her scooter to the side and tries to get a ride but no one is stopping for her. She suddenly remembers that Neetu and Omi live nearby and decides to go to their home.

Daggar Residence

Nakul is warning the goon that by tomorrow he wants Omi and Neetu dead. Mili overhears this. The goon tells Nakul to somehow send Omi and Neetu to his construction site and he'll have everything pre-planned there.  

PRECAP:

Nakul is abusing Mili violently, slapping her and says, "I know very well how to take care of a woman's ego trip. Today when I attack your self-respect then you'll understand" and he tears her left arm sleeve. 😲 Mili screams at Nakul.

Thanks for reading the update, friends. Please remember to hit the "LIKE" button if you enjoyed the update.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update..............
i wish dat we dont have to witness any sick track of mili's rape......
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Prestigious thank you for the update
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks yet to see episode will come back !!!
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks gr8 work
hate nakul!!
...FaTiMa... thumbnail
thanks for the update!! hope neetu and omi get there before nakul does anything to poor Milli!!! hate that when Milli is going to get married the producers will make this Nakul rape her and then ofcourse we all know that vishal will call the whole wedding off!!!!
soni_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for your update.

I love your updating style. The way it's written, colors, font, everything... it really soothing to the eyes.

Keep up the good work :)
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for an amazing update! I wonder if Dadi will intervene before Nakul can rape Mili? Maybe she will return from the village just in time. I just hope she is saved somehow otherwise Simi might blame Abhi for what happened because he didn't reach Mili's location with gas & told her to manage on her own. Like Simbhi doesn't have enough probs to deal with it as it is!!!
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prestigious your updates are a delight to read ..
Thanks for the update ..

Hope someone arrives there in the nick of time.... DO NOT want the sick track that they are trying to drag ...
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG please dont tell me that we are going to go through that rape scene. shame on u creatives!!😡 thanks for the update. great job!👍🏼