26/5 - SidMaan: I don't hate you and you know it.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Sid, with Riddz' words echoing in his head that how much he had hurt her and never told her that he loves her , how it was Sid who brought Armaan between herself and Sid , and how much agony he was causing her and himself set him thinking. And the only person Sid thought of in this scenario whom he keeps snarling at , whom he tries to hate but gives in to his endearing nature - Armaan. Yes, Sid thought of Armaan. Armaan his so-called bete noire , his troublesome ally , his confidante by default and his Man Friday.

Reason? Sid has been close to very very few people in his life and where he stands today , Armaan has been the closest to him. So, all his veil of pretentious hatred gone for a toss thanks to alcohol, Sid only thinks of Armaan in this hour of need.

And when Sid finds Armaan , he latches on to him like you latch on to a life support system. He calls Armaan Dr.Love and Armaan , with not even the slightest shadow of any kind of bitterness towards Sid pulls his cheek and with fleeting affection calls Sid 'Chintoo'. And, temporarily out of his mean Modi mode, Sid conveys to Armaan that no matter how much Sid curses him on the face , deep down he adores Armaan - has a connection with him and he does not mind calling it brotherhood.But Sid does not lie to him and tells him that he does not like it when he sees him in Riddzie's proximity but he is unable to hate him. Armaan just listens to Sid's inebriated outpouring of emotions and lets him cling to his arm and sulk and throw tantrums like a child.

Armaan , himself fighting a battle within and putting lids on his paining heart lends Sid an ear that is not only patient but affectionate as well. Sid tells Armaan that he is sorry - and it seemed Sid was being apologetic for a lot of things that he said to Armaan. He tells Armaan that he doesn't want to be lonely now - he wants his wife back in his life and in his house.

And taking Riddzie's name, Sid slowly goes to sleep on Armaan's shoulder.Armaan makes no effort to disturb Sid even now - Sid unleashed his heart to him and Armaan heard him in poignant silence with tears in his eyes but a straight face. And Armaan tells a sleeping Sid that he knows how much Sid loves Riddhima and if the path of Riddhima to Siddhanth goes through Armaan , so be it. Sid never heard it but Armaan gave Sid a promise of a fairytale with Riddhima.

I know a lot of people will take the first opportunity to bash and beat up Sid or Armaan over this. There is no need to. Sid is all alone and he found a patient ear and an affectionate heart in Armaan and told him what was in his heart - on the other hand, Armaan is only continuing the promise that he made to SR and himself. Simple.

SA adore each-other and today we saw that. Yes, Sid will be back to his Mean Modi mode tomorrow and Armaan will go back to his cute irritating best but we will remember that SidMaan are the actual cootchie-coos of DMG. It is such a big joke you know. Armaan-lovers bash Sid and Sid-lovers bash Armaan but the two men love each-other on the show. Ah, well. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S - Keep all the junk , crap and trash out of my post. Please bash Sid and Armaan in better and classier places. 

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone.πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

ncie post Pocu

Sidmaan are very fond of one another and they scenes are always fun to watch,

i am hoping we get much mroe fo sidmaan in future too

and sidmaan will surely build a new friendship between one and other

it was cute the way sid slept on Armaan's shoulder

norzar
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

ncie post Pocu

Sidmaan are very fond of one another and they scenes are always fun to watch,

i am hoping we get much mroe fo sidmaan in future too

and sidmaan will surely build a new friendship between one and other

it was cute the way sid slept on Armaan's shoulder

norzar

SidMaan bonding is the best thing in DMG right now as far as male-bonding is concerned. I hope their friendship grows and is taken to the next level.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well poco..what shd I say though I dont agree to this A thingy of helping Sid..as 4 me Sid was always super confident and took problems head on...Having said that i do love yr post...Sidmaan are beautiful 2gether,and I want A and s to be friends though still not sure of him helping Sid to confess is my cup of tea....πŸ˜•

ALL the same you wrote beautifully and keeping my biased opnion aside yes maybe Sid does need A as abig brother!!!!!😊
rapunzel84 thumbnail
I was waiting for this post...i loved sidmaan bonding today...i feel sid does need armaan in a strange way coz only armaan has been able to break through those pretentious barriers tht sid has guarded his heart with...plus ridhhima has and will always be connected to armaan...it was a beautiful dialogue armaan said - tht if the road tht leads sid to ridhhima has to go thru me, then so be it...in my opinion it has to go thru armaan...mayb am not able to word this properly n poco will help me out here but i feel sid and ridz - both need armaan..

lovely post poco..as usual...Taka a Bow! will have to think of something new to say to u 😊
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another rocking post, Nitzy πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . even the episode with beautiful SR and SA bonding πŸ‘

Sid and Armaan really bond so well on the show. Love their bonding. And it was so cute the way Sid called Arammn Dr.Love and Armaan calls Sid Chintoo. lol πŸ˜† ... i was literally laughing. And it was more cuter when Sid said 'mera naam chintoo nahi hain' 😳 . Oh my God! Just loved the Sid was restinga dn holding Armaan arm and Armaan was really treating Sid like a younger brother 😊 ...Haye! You are right, Nitzy... they get angry, jealous over other, but can never hate other. If they both had not fallen in love with the same girl, they wud have been the best buds and I would have loved to see their dosti(not dostana) πŸ˜‰ !
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post.....Nitzy...............Sidmaan..... I dont need to tell just how good they are😳......

My feeling Sid was just plain smashed.....no other way will anyone ever get him to be that open.......he maybe the simplest guy out there but when it comes to speaking what he feels....he just too damn complicated...armaan risked it by getting him drunk.....Arman  paid the price😊

You could feel sids innocence shine through....he may have said he hated the guy...but we all know he dint meant it......coz that is what has been tru about him...he always understands.....understands armaans POV deep down.

Armaan....it has to be so tough for him....to do what he is doing...and the only reason he has is the happiness of the woman he loves.....he can never come to hate the guy who maried the woman who meant the world to him...because he understands tooo...understands that destiny chose to play her hand and bring those two together.......and its noones fault really for how things turned out.

All in all both of them know and understand....that its the circumstances that put them where they are....but inspite of it all both of them have a heart of gold....and see the kindred spirit in each other........
Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
i dont think any SR fan is a Armaan hater

we feel the same feeling while he is in tears..............but unlike the other party who wants the married woman come to wipe those tears

we want a DASHING gal to do that

thats the only difference between us and them regarding Armaan........SR fans love him no less

regarding other party bashing sid on baseless grounds..no comments

among all the sidmaan scenes till date.........yesterdays one HAS BEEN THE BEST....MOST GENUINE..................THE MOST MEANINGFUL

K.WAHI WAS AT HIS BEST 2DAY...........

i loved his mujhe riddhima chahiye.................main akela nahin reh sakta lines

Awww such a beautiful post Poco,

How can I miss this post? If it wasn't for Riddhima in their lives Armaan and Sid would've been best friends forever.........you can just see it in the way they behave with each other. Deep down they both have a strange connection with each other and can't even hate one another. They know they can bond well but, it hurts becuz, they both love the same girl...........that's the only thing between them. 😳
shamil thumbnail
another fantastic post from dear pocoπŸ€—
these two really makes the show watchable for the amazing chemistry they share. loved the way sid behave just like a bachha  demanding something from his elder bro. Dr.Love and Chintoo brings a smile on ur face . Unless one is blinded by a hatred towards either of the characters , u cant help but fall in love with these two.