Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

SO shd understand such promo or precpa don;t affect us anymore we have become promo proof🤣🤣

Bilkul Sahi Jawaab by my My Shru Coochie🤗..Hum ab promo proof aur precap proof bhi ban gaye hai...we don't get Jhatkas Anymore..🤣🤣
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣Jaan 😡 Listen to the messages or it will get a lot worse! 🤣🤣🤣

patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This thread is sprinting like crazy1 SLOW DOWN! i can hardly read people's posts!!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You know its not nice playing with the other side, thats just bad esp when the episodes are saying SR and then to twist it makes no sense and not only that they are getting decent TRPs by the looks of it so far

Ridz loves Armaan, she always will - but she isnt IN love with him anymore that much is obvious, its Sid and only Sid
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Aur waise bhi kee farak paindaa haiga? For us , SR are our couple and they always will be and for us they will always have a happily-ever-after. ☺️

So, KEEP TWISTING!

patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@lennie-EXACTLY! her heart belongs to sid now! remember when A asked her who she thinks about the most she answered ;sid'!!!!!!

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I saw the promo they showed SR ka pic in the start when Sid lifts Riddhima on their HC along with other shows and AR and voice over said Ab June Ki Shaame Hongi Aur Bhi Rangeen🤣🤣
nikita_88 thumbnail
Lennie I agree but CV's won't stop doing it so don't fret about it

Rohini 🤣🤣You are asking the wrong thread !

Nitzy we have twisted till the end of this thread! 😆
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

lest wait and see what happens in the show

articles, promos, or anything else shoudlnt matter

bec what evcer is real will be shown in the serila itself

and we are already in june netx week, so whatever they plan to show, we can get an idea from the episodes

norzar

211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Aur waise bhi kee farak paindaa haiga? For us , SR are our couple and they always will be and for us they will always have a happily-ever-after. ☺️

So, KEEP TWISTING!

Agreed .. Lol .. But I so want to watch this promo .. How is it possible to have aired it in US and not India ..

Btw you guys are moving sooooo fast ... I couldn't even read half the things written .. Lage Raho😳 ...
Edited by 211su - 14 years ago