26/5 - Siddhima: Hum-Tum Diaries

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Since SR have never done anything normal in their lives ever since they crossed paths with each-other , the creatives thought of adding another feather in their volatile couple's cuckoo cap and voila! We had SR challenging each-other for a who-can-strip-better competition.🀣

And as a talli Riddz pushes down her equally talli hubby and starts to sway to the music , her dupatta ( i swear man! when will creatives grow tired of all this dupatta-giri , i thought they had given hope to the audience with their shirt-giri yesterday.πŸ˜†.... chalo , koi baat nahiiin haigi) ....ensnares her already inebriated husband and he just revels in the feeling - just like Riddhima had gone all shy and sweet on being touched by Sid's shirt yesterday. Sid just lives that moment of being touched by what has so closely touched his wife and pays no attention to her antics on-stage.A high Riddhima goes and takes the dupatta away from Sid's face and he still looks at her dreamily. As i have said before , SR are each-other's dreams in today's times and that is why when they look at each-other , they have this surreal dreamy expression on their faces.

Later, SR dance like high-school kids - high on drinks and emotions, twirling and swirling each-other around , forgetting their bitterness , throwing out Sid's snarls and Riddz' tears- they look like innocent lambs and you refuse to believe that this couple could say a single cross word to each-other. They seem to be in a world of their own - they sing , they dance , they laugh and then, they collapse laughing.

They look at each-other and keep laughing and when you see that signature innocence back on Sid and Riddhima's sunshine smile returning , you wish u could put them on drinks forever. And then , instinctively, Riddz slaps Sid and feels so happy about it. It's almost as though she has waited so long to let loose her chudailpana on her badtameez husband who has been hurting her to no end.

And as Sid pouts like a sulking child and sits on the beach -chair, Riddz goes to him and after telling him coolly that her slaping him is no big deal, we have the funniest but the most profound conversation between SR.

Riddhima lets loose her emotions and tells Sid that it hurts her so much when he keeps pushing her away - she tries so hard to be with him , make him love her , believe in her and he washes down everything with a water hose. Why is he so mean to her? Mean Modi! Sid too opens his heart like a bratty child and says that it hurts him equally to push her away like that but he is doing it for her happiness - he just wants her to be happy. And Sid lets out his assumptions-ka-samandar about Armaan and you are shocked to know how strongly it is embedded in his mind and heart that Riddz doesn't love him and wants to go back to Armaan. And as Sid continues his own obsession with Armaan , Sid's wife blows the lid off her heart for a few minutes and tells Sid how wrong he is. Yes, she loved Armaan with her life when she was in that time - but today , where she stands , Riddhima wants to be with the man who has taught her the essence of love as a woman and that is Sid. Tears well up in her eyes as she tries to explain to Sid what he means to her and why she wants to live  a normal, happy life with him as his wife.

Sid listens to her , half-inebriated and half-sensible as she boxes his ears , grabs his collar, shakes him up and keeps harping   - You are my husband , I am your wife , you are my present , my future. Are these simple facts some sort of rocket science for you? Who in the world made you a doctor when you pretend to be so emotionally illiterate? And then , what has hurt her so much inside, comes out - Sid, did you ever tell me that ' Riddhima, i love you."? Yes, she is drunk but the tears in her eyes and her longing to be accepted, loved and respected by Sid shows on her face and in her words. She tells him that how will they be together if he doesn't open his heart and his arms to her? And as Sid innocently says that he forgot to tell her that he loves her , she is flustered. Forgot? You forgot to tell me that you love me? You remember to be angry and mean but you don't remember what is most important.

And as Sid is about to tell her that he loves her a lot , he changes his mind and refuses to tell her what is in his heart. An emotionally wrought and hurt Riddhima stomps off saying that until he tells her that he loves her , she is waging a cold war and off goes a Siddified Riddhima leaving behind an equally Riddhimafied Sid.

What we saw with SR today was a tender play of emotions that they both shroud in their hearts - how Sid is scared of opening his heart to Riddhima and how Riddhima stands waiting endlessly at the gates of Sid's heart hoping that he will open them to her.

Whatever the future, for every person who sees and loves Sid-Riddz as they are , it is more than enough that Riddz loves Sid today  in a strange special way that she herself will not know how to word- that she wants to be loved by him - and she hopes for a beautiful future with him.

P.S - SR should get drunk everyday.After a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time, they both were at peace with each-other , opening their closed palms and showing each-other their hearts. By the way, Riddz should have thrown Sid in the pool when he refused to tell her what was in his heart.😳

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone.
πŸ€—
Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

awwww........today was a rockin day....n so is ur postπŸ˜ƒNitz u described everthng tht happened today so perfectly πŸ‘

Sid wants to tease ridz a bit more so thts why he didnt say anythng.......πŸ˜‰ v wl surely get some really gud confession soon😳 even i wantd ridz to thru him in the poolπŸ˜†

yes the tenderness in their emotions makes me more talli for them n esp when they go talliπŸ˜†

Meray khano mein to bas yehi hi gunj raha hy:

"Tum ne mujhe Pyar ka matlab samjhaya"😳

Edited by ridz_arman - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

fantastic Povu

you have perfectly descriobed the SR scene today, which was the highlight of the episode

it was such a cute scene and KW and JW did a sueprb job

for me the highlight was indeed when rids says tumne mujhe pyar ka matalab samjya, the way she goes emotional while saying it. Awesome

i have always believed one says such a line once in a lifetime and rids said that to sid, its somehting which can never be erased

Yes Mr and Mrs Modi love each other, want each other and they are destined to be together

norzar

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi dear...wonderful analysis of today's episode !!

In Drunken State, RIdz and SID emotions fly out.....and what they are trying to do for each other for happiness for each other.......! EK DUJE KE VAASTE...!!

SID trying to be mean to Make Ridz out .......and RIdz trying to cool his pati's temp down by oops out from his home....both depicted each other love in their own way but without communicating ....with Talli state of mind............RIDZ declare SID mean.......Both find out about each other.........that they never wanted to be separated...!!
I like today's episode.........and looking  forward to RIdz as Dulhan of Dr. Siddhant MODI.....and their track !!

Love you poco....for Wondeful Hum TUM Dairies !! πŸ€—
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Siddified Riddhima leaving behind an equally Riddhimafied Sid.

this has to be my favorite poco love yur post hun yu always seem to make me smile  mwah x

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Siddified Riddhima leaving behind an equally Riddhimafied Sid.

This is FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS Poco.. OMG hehehe.. yup.. they are unique in many ways.. And they should be treated as specially as they r😳 Yeah, she should have dhakelofy Sid in the poolπŸ˜† Sid was mean tonightπŸ˜• But never mind, Ridz would have forgotten everything next morning..

She is such sweet wife😳 She deserves a special type of Confession from Sid.. 😳 And she should be brought home as a PROUD Mrs.😳⭐️
Waiting for that magical day
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nitzy such a beautiful post..today's Episode was totally SiddhimaFied Episode..☺️

I just wonder how much Ankahi Ansuni baatein had these two locked up in their hearts..Talli Sid Ridz were so cute and so loving to watch..we sud see Riddhima so much yearning for Sid and vice a versa..Gussa karna yaad tha aur pyar karna Bhul gaya aise kaise bhool gaya..Aww i was like Sid modi why dont grab her and take her into ur arms she loves u man..Lekin tumne mujhe pyar ka matlab samjhaya..Aww Riddhima was so emotional while saying that..Kya tumne mujhe kabhi kaha I love u Riddhima aww her expressions were like baby dont worry he will say it soon..i so wanted Sid to say those three magical Words to herShe so wanted to be stopped by Sid...their dancing together like those high school kids letting it loose for sometime..awww it was heavenly..U wud want to tell both of them dont worry babies All will be well..they both were so endearing to watch..u know i rem the lines of the hum tum song wen we had the Scene going on..

Ruk ja jo ek baar tu kehta to agar
tanha na guzarta na apna yeh safar
lamho ki Guzaarish thi yeh paas aa jaye hum tum...
hmmmm hum tum..

and lamho ki guzaarish yehi hai ki Hum tum paas aa jaye mita de woh duriyan n Tanhaiyan and Sirf pyaar rahe darmiyaan...❀️

What we saw with SR today was a tender play of emotions that they both shroud in their hearts - how Sid is scared of opening his heart to Riddhima and how Riddhima stands waiting endlessly at the gates of Sid's heart hoping that he will open them to her.

Whatever the future, for every person who sees and loves Sid-Riddz as they are , it is more than enough that Riddz loves Sid today  in a strange special way that she herself will not know how to word- that she wants to be loved by him - and she hopes for a beautiful future with him.
πŸ‘

Exactly Riddhima is time n again knocking doors of Sid's Heart She wans to be loved cared and embraced by Sid and the irony is she does Reside in Sids heart but the Assumptions ka Samandar Sid is in or else as we can say his fears of being Heartbroken once again is not letting him open up Completely..and Siddhant he needs to open up his locked heart n surpressed feelings now only then these two wud be able to lead a peaceful happily married life..

Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridz_arman

awwww........today was a rockin day....n so is ur postπŸ˜ƒNitz u described everthng tht happened today so perfectly πŸ‘

Sid wants to tease ridz a bit more so thts why he didnt say anythng.......πŸ˜‰ v wl surely get some really gud confession soon😳 even i wantd ridz to thru him in the poolπŸ˜†

yes the tenderness in their emotions makes me more talli for them n esp when they go talliπŸ˜†

Meray khano mein to bas yehi hi gunj raha hy:

"Tum ne mujhe Pyar ka matlab samjhaya"😳

Thanks for replying , my dear. Yes, Riddz conveyed to Sid how she feels and how she wants him to feel about her. The SR innocence and poignancy was at it's best today. Cute , hilarious and very touching.😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

fantastic Povu

you have perfectly descriobed the SR scene today, which was the highlight of the episode

it was such a cute scene and KW and JW did a sueprb job

for me the highlight was indeed when rids says tumne mujhe pyar ka matalab samjya, the way she goes emotional while saying it. Awesome

i have always believed one says such a line once in a lifetime and rids said that to sid, its somehting which can never be erased

Yes Mr and Mrs Modi love each other, want each other and they are destined to be together

norzar

Well-said. What Riddz told Sid today is actually something that a woman tells a man once in a lifetime - Riddz wants to be loved by Sid and it showed in her child-like yearning and tears as she opened her heart to Sid.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

Hi dear...wonderful analysis of today's episode !!

In Drunken State, RIdz and SID emotions fly out.....and what they are trying to do for each other for happiness for each other.......! EK DUJE KE VAASTE...!!

SID trying to be mean to Make Ridz out .......and RIdz trying to cool his pati's temp down by oops out from his home....both depicted each other love in their own way but without communicating ....with Talli state of mind............RIDZ declare SID mean.......Both find out about each other.........that they never wanted to be separated...!!
I like today's episode.........and looking  forward to RIdz as Dulhan of Dr. Siddhant MODI.....and their track !!

Love you poco....for Wondeful Hum TUM Dairies !! πŸ€—

Thank you, Pinchu. SR should get drunk everyday.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... they were like such sweet adorable kids letting out their hearts. Lovely............and when you see that what SR's marriage really means to them , you just don't want them to be hurt or away from each-other.😳😳😳😳😳