Hatts Of Cv's for handling it so Beautifully

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Yes I am Back with my post for today.

Once again am totally Blown away by the way Cv's handled it BEAUTIFUL.
Drunk Rids and Siddy are the cutest thing ever. I demand that they always remain drunk 😳 Just Cuteness. KW & JW were too good.
I loved how riddhima poured her heart out and told siddy that how much she wants to hear the 3 magical words from him. awwwwwwπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
and his shock and surprise at listening these things was  cuteness.

The other thing that need  a special mention today is armaan and Sid and their bonding. Sid calling armaan Abhi is HUGE πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Am so so so happy they aren't enemies and share such a strong bond and with each day passing this Bond is only getting stronger and stronger the way siddy held armaan's hand and like a little kid said he wants rids and he can't live without her awwwwww i wanted both of them to hug as they both needed it very badly. 

It was the episode where you get tears in your eyes and smile on your face simple AMAZING. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Another thing that really made me happy is that finally tit's hinting towrads the ending of misunderstandings. Thank You for not goign to usual way and creating even more misunderstandings after getting drunk.

A req Plz bring a new Girl for Armaan as soon as possible the guy deserves all the Happiness

warning: Plz don't create a mess here if you don't have anything good to sya than plz refrain from comemnting Thank You 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was sooo sweet!!! I loved the SidMaan scene especially when (after a LOOOOOONG time) Sid mentioned his brother, Abhi. I loved how he tried to show what would've happened to Armaan if Abhi was still around throwing random punches. Those big innocent brown eyes and that adorable expression was absolutely priceless!!!! KW was mind-blowing today!!!
I agree really him saying armaan is abhi just shows how much siddy respects armaan and how he wished everythign was normal between them i hope it becomes normal and they become best buds.

Cv's are lucky to have such amazing actors
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I donno how much I enjoyed it.. It was beautiful, ethereal, classic and SRish !!

I am speechless.. Searching for some words.. My GOD! Riddhima was.. fulltoo naughty.. Sid was.. moi baby.. OMG ! I wish wish wish Ridz stays drunk everyday.. πŸ˜† And the best one was Armaan's recording the whole thing πŸ˜ƒ Now Sid can remember the whole convo as well ☺️
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Fary tru tru tru all you said....πŸ€—

What a fantabulous episode...it had everything....and SR rocked ruled...and shined.....

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I donno how much I enjoyed it.. It was beautiful, ethereal, classic and SRish !!

I am speechless.. Searching for some words.. My GOD! Riddhima was.. fulltoo naughty.. Sid was.. moi baby.. OMG ! I wish wish wish Ridz stays drunk everyday.. πŸ˜† And the best one was Armaan's recording the whole thing πŸ˜ƒ Now Sid can remember the whole convo as well ☺️

Now we also need Ridhima to see it.....πŸ˜‰
I m just extreamly happy with it all  & armaan is a genious for recording it lols
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

today's episode was a complete package

hats of  for the makers and actors for doing such a wonderful job

for mr the highlight was the SR scene, They were too cute

the Sidmaan scene was cute too, sid is so inocoincent,

looking foward to the tarck fo sid wooo rids and A giving him tips

norzar

athithi thumbnail
Yes.. SR bond today was fabulous.. mindblowing!!😍
They are cute, innocent and just made for each other..

thank u for your lovely comments guys