Ab Aur Kya Kahoo Tujhe ? :)

Dhw@ni thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Hello people.. Keeping in mind the present rotten scenario of the serial Dill Mill Gayye.. I HAD to make this post.. Are you feeling frustrated? Do you feel like bombing the studios ? Do you feel like personally going to the Cinevistaas office and personally murdering apna creative ? If yes, then this post is for you.. If no.. Then stay away or I'll just give the super-sexy spectacles I've ordered in bulk for people who have difficulties in reading the rules.. ! :D :D :P :P
Reality slappppppp.. !! I want to punch the day lights out of people who have RUINED our beloved show.. !! :D :D You can join me if you want to.. !! :) :D :D In a famous person's words - " MAARIIII NAAKHIS TODI NAAKHIS.. BHUKKKKKKO KARI NAKHIS.. ! " :D :D :D
All we want is AR.. ! -___- BUT you just don't want to give that.. !! Its what the majority wants.. !!

This is for not doing your HW and coming to work.. !! :) :) Before continuing with the show and showing us BULL SHIT and NON SENSE.. ATLEAST SEE THE PREVIOUS FREAKIN' EPISODES.. !! Piglets.. !! The characters of Armaan and the now-absolutely butchered Riddhima have been potrayed as SOUL MATES since almost 3 years.. !! :) :) You need to be spanked hard on your butts to have messed it all up.. ! I don't even feel bad spanking you.. ! :D :D :)

This picture is a voice-over for ALL the DMG fans.. !! :D :D :) :) Its what we feel like doing.. ! TAKING A HAMMER AND BREAKING OUR LAPTOPS/TV SCREENS.. !! :) :) *rapping* Riddhima se ab hum ko lagta hai darr.. ! *Yo.. ! Yo! * All I wanna say is.. BAKWAAAASSSS BAND KARRRRRRR.. !!!

And last but not the least.. !! Please throw out all the trash from your office.. ! If by reading the above post.. You don't know what "trash" I'm referring to out here.. ! Then.. Read the post again.. ! LLLMFAO.. !

You know him guys? He is the phamus Karan Johar.. ! -__- Who made Kal Ho Naa Ho.. ! Which is being copied and dirtied by our mahaan aatmas.. ! :D :D
For YOUR information.. Aman unites Naina and Rohit coz he was going to DIEEEE :) Not for some stupid reasons like  "Society kyaa sochegi" .. And I'm sorry.. But comparing Riddhima MODI to the character of Naina is AN INSULT to Karan Johar himself.. !! :) :) WHY in the world is KHNH being ruined.. ?! :@ :@ :@

Dekh lo ise.. Pataa nahi ise kab kya ho jaaye.. !? DMG ko dekhkar.. Bechara waise hi mar jaayega.. !! 😃

Phewwww..  ! I feel SO much better now.. ! :D :D
Picture credit: From MJHT forum (rose008)
Edited by Dhw@ni - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rofl.thsi wa sthe best post by u.dhwani .mwah loved ity
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haha im glad this post made it here!!! im sooooooooo with u... CVz ko definitely hum mein say kese aik say baat kurne chaheye.....and until the give US the script to write..hum baat kurtay rahein gein 😆
baiwaqoof loag..soooo adamant to destroy their wonderful creation!!
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ahahahah LMFAO
LOOOOVE THIS POST DHWAAANZ
cute_n_sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love the post!!!!!!!All AR Fans in......
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I dont have anything to say except that I hate PMG! (Piddi Mill Gayye)

Piddi means small, negligible and thats what Piddima and Piddant are...in their hearts and minds.

And Armaan, aapke charan kahan hai? :p
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i luv the post dhwani,...and definitely i feel doing all this...b/w ur post brought smile on my face
iAkshata thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hahaha! i agree...awesome post!!
luv.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
man i m feeling so screwed up 2day
just want to bash each n every person related wid cast n crew of dmg

cant write ill words here otherwise my account wil b closed.

bt hav cursed dem a lot in my mind
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
First of all.. Awesum pics 🤣 🤣 My God 🤣

Secondly.. not ALL.. DMG fanz situation is that.. We too are DMG fanz.. And the so called DMG fanz whom u consider as TRUE phans, always behave like this .. After a chance to bash teh CV..

So much ouster of LUV for the show

Thirdly, No need to give specs.. In fact my vision is 6/6.. And I dont see any mention of AR in this post.. But u surely need 0/6 specs to read the rules that NO bashing Post or Instigating ones