Siddhesh Pai Talks abt his Passion

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Dancing With Siddhesh Pai

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Dance performer Siddhesh Pai, who has now seen in STAR Plus' weekend reality show Zara Nachke Dikha talks about how passionate he is  about dancing.

Which is your favourite dance form?
"I don't have any favourite dance form because according to me whatever I do, I do it with full dedication and for me its the audience who decides what suits me, like some people say I am good with Bollywood, poppingโ€“locking.

Which dance form do you want to learn?
"I am ready to learn every dance form right from Indian folk to western dance form. I just know that every dance style needs to be done with full dedication. If I am doing Salsa then it will be different in America and over here it will be different too. The difference is because of style of the dance master, so I want to learn something from the west, over here."

Favourite song of recent times?
"I don't have any favourite song because it depends on my mood for e.g. if my girl friend has dumped me, then I will like sad songs and vice versa. But frankly speaking, I love all old songs sung by legends like Mukesh, Mohd.Rafi and Hemant Kumar."

Which songs you would love to dance on?
Jis pe achcha rhythm ho. If someone gives me a song from Ganpati or garba, I will do it with full dedication."

How does dancing help you keep fit?
"For me dance keeps me fit mentally because when you are mentally fit then you will dance with full perfection and through this our creativity is enhanced."

Who is your dancing icon?

"It has to be Michael Jackson, the legend in dancing, for us he is the  god father, while in Bollywood my  dancing icon is Govinda."

Among the television actors who is your favourite dancer?
"I don't know many television actors but from our team, I like Abhishek Awasthi and Karan Kundra. While among the girls, I like Rashami Desai and Sanjeeda Shaikh's performances."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As I said on the other thread, you can tell from his answers that dancing is what Siddhesh lives for. If he couldn't dance, then he wouldn't be able to live. And I think it's this passion which makes him such a good dancer.
Cnquas-Kavya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DisneyDudette

Dancing With Siddhesh Pai

Favourite song of recent times?
"I don't have any favourite song because it depends on my mood for e.g. if my girl friend has dumped me, then I will like sad songs and vice versa. But frankly speaking, I love all old songs sung by legends like Mukesh, Mohd.Rafi and Hemant Kumar."

Hahaha! Ah c'mon Siddy, no girl can ever dump you and even you know that. He should have said something like.."When I dump my girlfriend!" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, thanks so much for the article! loved it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Cnquas-Kavya - 13 years ago
-stuti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww he likes Karan!! Even Ayush said Karan is among his favourite dancers hehe
Thanks for the Article! Keep going Siddesh!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Kavya
LOL at that. What I wouldn't do just for a chance to see him perform with my own eyes, and he thinks that there might be a girl in the world who would dump him? I don't think so! LOOL. :P
Cnquas-Kavya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urvimjht

@ Kavya

and he thinks that there might be a girl in the world who would dump him? I don't think so! LOOL. :P

lol Exactly!! ๐Ÿ˜‰