Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

I sure hope this favorism to stop for both Yashraj and Tia... Yashraj is still better at singing but Tia.... everytime I see her I am like ab gira ab gira...aansu... lol

ab woh nahi ruti naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😭😭😭😭
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

ab woh nahi ruti naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😭😭😭😭

well she is trying to control which is good but yet..she has cried so much till now that I can't help it...and also cause I did not like her singing...sorry
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There is some serious connection between them. 😉
-swati- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
samajh mein nahi aata somehow anu mallick seems to like tia , yashraj ..when there are far better singers in the show..
want to know the raaz behind this mystery
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Anu ji is just anu ....he has his own mooody days.
kittipari thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinusree

Anu ko khaan mein koyi problem hain kya...no matter how besura Yashraj sings according to him he is Good...I can't recall but in every season of Indian Idol he have been siding besura singers...guess they matches his voice...I hope in top 5 it will be Shreeram,Shivam, Shashi,Naushad & Bhoomi.What do u say...if given Wildcard entry it has to be Arpita,Vishwas and Swaroop.

ANU MALIK AND OTHER BOTH JUDGES ARE INTELLIGENT.
FIFTY PERCENT RESULT IS IN HAND OF AUDIENCE, SO, IT WOULD MAKE LESS DIFFERENCE IF JUDGES FREELY GIVE THEIR JUDGMENT WITHOUT PREJUDICE. ONE THING I WANT TO ADD THAT I FEEL SOMETIME THAT ONE OR MORE JUDGE IGNORE MISTAKE OF ONE SINGER WHEREAS SIMULTANEOUSLY, THEY GIVE EXTRA APPRECIATION TO OTHER SINGER. I HOPE THAT JUDGES SHOULD FORGET THEIR FAVORITE SINGER DURING JUDGEMENT. BUT ALMOST ALL THE TIME THEY ARE DOING OOOD.