A party to remember

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I sincerely enjoyed the partay today!It was so much fun and it had so many facets...

Ridhima's entry and the way both guys turned to her with so much love and admiration was fantastically portrayed and Ridhima squirmed only aware of her husband's gaze!I also loved the dance especially cuz it had all the nice flashbacks up its sleeve-Liked the way Ridhima loved at Sid with so much expectation and dreams-

Esp as she took his hand she remembered her hope and the person who taught her to hope-Arman!Jennifer as usual was amazing.Liked her subtle expressions and the way she showed her pain when Sid being the tactless king told her ""i didnt invite you...""-Roughly translated you are unwanted here...sigh...

Anyway Sid was good too..Loved his confused  mind-KW portrays that really well.You could see his hesitation to touch her but at the same time there was this yearning to be close to her.You could him avoiding her eyes and yet there was this wish to stare deeply into them and he did a bit of both!!Also liked the way he provoked Arman-cuz that is staying true to his character-Sid-Arman can be great friends but the day has not arrived and they should not hurry it up!Anyway the loser bit was fun-if Arman can bait Sid he can too...

But mostly I think Arman was fab!I loved his eyes when he saw the Sidma dance-the way he emoted his pain was incredible.The tears were heartwrenching and the way he remembered his memories really touched a chord.The Yuvi-Arman scene was good too.Liked the way Yuvi apologised and how Arman said :Drinks...

The gang would be a fiery one once this mess is over!!

The fun parts were well..fun!I liked Yuvi being drunk though he needs to gloss up his acting a lil bit.But overall the comic parts were nicely done.The strip tease was interesting to say the least.The way the guys were going crazy was hilarious.I loved Jiggy's dance...🀣He was great!!

And the way again called this time girls-Losers!And who to rise to the bait but his darling fiery wife Ridhima Sidhant Modi....So Ms.Modi is now to show Mr.Modi that she can do what he can and in a better way!!Should be fun!

But what took the cake was the precap:

So we have Sid and Ridhima rolling on the floor giggling literally and when Mr.Modi starts laughing a lil too hard Mrs.Modi finally does what she could have done ages ago-FATAK!!
A sharp whack....that made me jump up!

A special mention to the background score-this is my favourite background score but they stopped using it.The only time they played it before this was when Sid comes to drop Ridzy at Naina's place...I am glad that they reused it.I LOVE IT!!!

And the second precap was even more adorable-Ridhima in a cute way says:Yes I said I love you to Arman but it was you who taught me the meaning of love!!

I say make this partay last for a whole week!CUZ I AM LOVING IT!!BRING IT ON CVS!!

A sincere request:No bashing!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes a party to definitely remember...the sidma dance, especially when sid placed his hands on ridz waist 😳 and the fatak in the precap was awsome 😳
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bengiangel2k8

yes a party to definitely remember...the sidma dance, especially when sid placed his hands on ridz waist 😳 and the fatak in the precap was awsome 😳

That made my day!!She so needed to do that!
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
totally agreed

today was one fab epi...
SR were cute in their eyelock, and dance..
 the expressions on their face gave a lot away

looking forward to tomorrow... espeially the FATAK

lovely post
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

And what a party it was.....and it will continue tommorrow...cant wait for what happens before and after the precap....I hope they are just as fantastic....loved your analysis neha....and you are right on...

Sid fighting the head and heart battle...Ridhima....hoping and wishing......I hope this week these two realize that they both want the same thing....

Armaan...its tough for him...to do what he is doing....it was sad to  see him like this...but he put on a brave face and smiled .......

Waiting for Fatak