12/24 KB Written Update - May 25th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Written Update - May 25th, 2010

Daggar Residence

Neetu is panicky while looking out the window. Someone approaches from behind and places his hands on her shoulder. She turns around in horror. It is Omi. He questions her about why she is scared and she points out the window. Omi peeks out and makes sure it is all clear. Neetu tries to explain that she is sure she saw someone through the mirror. Omi consoles her saying, "I am with you and I won't let anyone harm you." Neetu is still skeptical

12/24 Karol Bagh

Simi comes up to the terrace and notices Mili sharing sweet talk with Vishal on the phone. Simi remembers her romantic moments with Abhi and misses him. Mili cuts off the phone with Vishal saying she is sleepy. She turns around and notices Simi behind her. Mili smiles and runs away timidly. Simi gets emotional. She goes to her room with food. Abhi returns home from work and she immediately tries to apologize for dropping into his office. Abhi retorts, "your sorry makes no difference as I have already suffered the humiliation. What difference does it make to you whether or not my self-esteem was hurt. This also might not make a difference to you that my colleagues also think of me as childish." Simi is in tears and says that she did not have any other option as he kept disconnecting her phone. Abhi snaps, "Why? Did Bhalla do anything? A love letter or phone call? Simi denies. Abhi says, "Then what was so important? Or do you have something else to hide? Simi is in tears. Abhi is furious and hurt. He says he does not want to get into any mess nor does he want to talk. He just needs peace and if she wants to talk then he'll just sleep on the terrace.

In the morning, Vishal and Mili share their SMS again and tease each other lovingly. Vishal then calls her and tells her to do him a favor and learn to cook from Manju ji. Mili replies that she is not going to be a typical housewife. She prefers to be studious. She cuts off the phone saying she is running late for college.

Daggar residence

A housekeeper brings a huge bouquet. Neetu is confused and picks up a note from it which reads, "the same atmosphere, the same flowers, the same journey but conversation has changed." 😕 She is confused and calls for the housekeeper to find out more. The housekeeper tells her that someone just left it out. Neetu runs outside hoping to get a hold of the man. Someone is shown walking away. (It looks like Vicky. His shoes and shirt is familiar. 🤔) But Neetu finds no one and leaves dejected

12/24 house

Abhi is looking into his wallet and seems to be worried about the money. Simi notices and offers him money to keep. Abhi angrily replies, "Thank you very much Simi but I am not in need of your money. He begins to leave but Simi begs him to take the money. Abhi takes her hand off his wrist. He says he will try to take care of his needs with his own money. If the money is not enough, he will work his way around it but he does not need her help. He firmly tells her to not lead him to disgrace. Abhi walks away. Simi is upset thinking Abhi never understands her.

Daggar residence

Neetu is worried and wonders who could this man be. Someone is giving her a blank call and Neetu gets irritated. The next call is Manju ji's who asks Neetu what is wrong and why does she sound scared. Neetu declines saying, It's nothing. Someone's just bothering her with a blank call. Manju ji invites Neetu for shopping for Mili.

Next Manju ji calls Anita who wonders how did 12/24 KB remember her this morning. Manju ji shares the good news with Anita that Mili is engaged with Vishal. She invites Anita for the roka (pre-wedding ritual) and says that it has been a while since Anita left and now she should come back. Anita agrees but thinks to herself that while she is alive, she will not allow happiness in 12/24 Karol Bagh.

Neetu talks to Omi and tells him that she will be leaving to shop with her family. She says she does not want to hide anything from him. Omi tells her to go and if she needs anything then to call him.

Shubh Jewellers Store

Mili is trying on a heavy gold necklace and complains about it. Manju ji comments that today's generation complains a lot but during her time, she would wear whatever her mother would suggest. RS smiles. Anuj and Neetu tease Manju ji that RS would only agree with Manju ji about everything. They are all looking at some more jewellery when Mili notices Vishal. She excuses herself and they both have a moment together. Mili invites him to sit with family but Vishal denies and leaves.

On the street

Neetu is approaching towards the family with shopping bags when a car speeds behind her. RS notices and tries to get help but the family is busy at a vendor. The car is speeding fast behind Neetu and RS is worried. He wants to save Neetu but is helpless. He tries to get off his wheelchair but falls screaming Neetu. Neetu meets with accident.

PRECAP:

Abhi's manager says, "It is Bhalla's habit to spice up the conversation but I thought I'd clear with you. You tell me, did Bhalla do anything or you saved her." Abhi is furious and grabs his manager's collar and says, "You have no business to interfere in my private affairs." Manager retorts that he will teach Abhi his worth. 😡 (How dare he! His manager really has no business sticking his nose in Abhi's private matter. I wonder if he is an acquaintance of Bhalla since he seems to know him well.) 

Thanks for reading the update, friends. Please excuse my mistakes. Please do hit the "LIKE" button if you enjoyed the update.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalT thumbnail
Thanx 4 the update.  OMG, I hope Abhi's boss isn't one of RB's peons/goons. That man is relentless.  However, I am beginning to think the mystery guy is a hired assassin and not Vicky. Vicky would never try to hurt Neetu or thier baby.Edited by RoyalT - 13 years ago
librarypass thumbnail
Thank you for taking the time to write the update. Much appreciated😃
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update , nice one ..

RoyalT  I agree with you , seems like someone other than Vicky ...

Man they are killing Abhi's character left right and center ....
littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's getting boring
Thanks
Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoyalT

Thanx 4 the update.  OMG, I hope Abhi's boss isn't one of RB's peons/goons. That man is relentless.  However, I am beginning to think the mystery guy is a hired assassin and not Vicky. Vicky would never try to hurt Neetu or thier baby.

I agree with you that Vicky would never try to harm Neetu or their baby but the bouquet really did seem like it was brought by him. 🤔 We'll have to wait and watch who it really is.
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for an amazing update!! This whole Abhi-Simi situation is getting out of hand...really, they need to communicate & put this behind them, stand united against Bhalla...
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.great job! gosh i hope neetu is ok. and anita is just so evil and bad minded!!!😡
RoyalT thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaayika

Thanks for the update , nice one ..

RoyalT  I agree with you , seems like someone other than Vicky ...

Man they are killing Abhi's character left right and center ....

U are so right.  I hate what they are doing to sweet Abhi.  He hasn't smiled in days.