25/5- Siddhima: Hum-Tum Diaries

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Riddhima appeared like an ethereal dream to Sid as she entered the party or should i say his house.
Sid appeared a distant but endearing dream to Riddhima as her eyes found him in the party. Their eyes met - and for once , Sid was not being the pseudo-mean husband that he is trying so hard to be these days - he looked at her with the softest and most subtly sensuous expressions possible. And Riddz was relieved that Sid was not raging a mad bull upon her sight. Hesitance , reluctance , to-be or not-to-be all was there but as destiny - sometimes in the veil of Tamanna, sometimes in the face of Shankypanks and now in the guise of Armaan always puts them on the same plane where they have no option except to collide and face each-other.

As SR explore the geography of the pool, Armaan introduces them to the world as a beautiful couple by the name of Siddhanth Modi and Riddhima Modi , asking them to start the party with a beautiful couple dance. SR take center-stage and look at each-other. Riddhima, as she looks at Sid's face remembers the hope that Armaan gave her regarding herself and Sid. She stands put there , like always , searching for a sign from Sid. Sid looks at her with a face that oscillates between harshness and innocent tenderness for Riddhima. And as he gives out his hand to Riddhima to hold, she looks at his face and as if once again taking a chance on her heart , she slowly puts her hand in Sid's hand and Sid slides his hand around her slender waist. And as they both sway to the music, looking at each-other and looking away from each-other , you see a myriad of emotions and sweet memories flash over their faces. They both remember what is so beautiful between them - they remember how they are meant to be - peaceful, loving , made-with-each-other , away from all the venom and bitterness that they are trying to force between themselves.

Riddz wants to give her heart another chance and not be scared of loving Sid while Sid doesn't want to give in to his love for Riddhima and get hurt again. So , he shakes out of his Riddhima-fied stage and tells Riddz that this party , her invitation and all this doesn't mean he is opening the doors of his heart for her......and that makes Riddz' heart droop in disappointment and part anger and shutting her eyes in frustration so that she doesn't beat the pulp out of her husband, Riddz storms off.

Later , in an immensely fun-filled episode, the most touching and beautiful SR moment that stays with you is when a drunk and tipsy Sid throws down his shirt and it lands on Riddhima. And as she holds it in her hands , the happy tenderness on her face makes you realize that what SR have between them goes much beyond love - it's simply something else which not only you and I but above all Armaan sees as well.

And before i sign off, there is something i want to say to everyone.

A love like Armaan happens once in a lifetime. A soulmate like Siddhanth comes after waiting an entire lifetime.

Perhaps, today or tomorrow , you all will know just why SidMaan can never be compared.

P.S- India-Forums does not pay me yet to educate and enlighten people. So, don't waste your time , my time, and cyberspace with genius answers that I  am not even going to acknowledge. Maintain your dignity and let me keep mine. Thanks.

Love and luck always to everyone, ❀️

GOD bless everyone.πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
A love like Armaan happens once in a lifetime. A soulmate like Siddhanth comes after waiting an entire lifetime. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

U nailed it Poco...Yet Again...Wow yaar...Ki Kar ditta tussi...har baar enna changa likhiya tussi...Jahanpanah tussi gr888 ho 😊

It was a rockinnn episode...SR were beautiful and magical as always...and armaan n gang were too funny πŸ˜†

Cant wait for tomorrow man....

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

A love like Armaan happens once in a lifetime. A soulmate like Siddhanth comes after waiting an entire lifetime.

Perhaps, today or tomorrow , you all will know just why SidMaan can never be compared.

I want to give you a BIG virtual hug for the above. I agree wholeheartedly, is it really wrong that I felt hurt when Riddhima compared eventhough I'm a neutral party :(

Great post darling! Xx
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

wonderful post Pocu

yes sidmaan cant be compared, both guys have a heart of gold.

today's episode was good, We got some nice SR momments, liked they dnace and the way they looked at one another.

norzar

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is a FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS post as always.. and this line.. Danngggg.. Can I steal it for a siggy ☺️

LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it .. ur analysis is always .. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love ya.. πŸ˜ƒ The shirt scene was best.. ☺️ Along with Ridz, me too was blushing πŸ˜† Love ya poco.. Coochie πŸ˜ƒ
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

So very true...Different people have different personalities..And when if someone like Sid is gonna come then its worth the wait as well☺️

Everyone is unique..Nobody can be compared...πŸ˜ƒ

This is such an awesome post..πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

A love like Armaan happens once in a lifetime. A soulmate like Siddhanth comes after waiting an entire lifetime. πŸ‘

U nailed it Poco...Yet Again...Wow yaar...Ki Kar ditta tussi...har baar enna changa likhiya tussi...Jahanpanah tussi gr888 ho 😊

It was a rockinnn episode...SR were beautiful and magical as always...and armaan n gang were too funny πŸ˜†

Cant wait for tomorrow man....

Rapzoooooooooooooooooooooo!πŸ€—

Kya Jahaanpanah mera naya naam haiga?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... i am glad you liked my post , baby. I only say what i see.😳😳😳😳😳😳

ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i loved 2dai's episode 2 bits
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nm21

I want to give you a BIG virtual hug for the above. I agree wholeheartedly, is it really wrong that I felt hurt when Riddhima compared eventhough I'm a neutral party :(

Great post darling! Xx

Do you have to even ask before hugging me?πŸ€— 

And no, there is nothing wrong about the way you feel. Human.😳

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yooooooooooooooooooooooπŸ€—.....kya post likha hai....maine episode dekha bhi nahi 😳😳😳😳...par pad kar 9th cloud se utarne ka man bhi nahi kar raha hai😍...............tussi cha gaye yaar