25/5: Is this love?

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Pyar ka matlab khabhi nahi badalta, wo naa hi kabhi badla hai, na badle ga....
The meaning of love does not change, it has never changed and it will not change...

Fark sirf itna hai, ke jisse hum pyar karte hain, wo badal jaate hain....
The difference is that sometimes the person whom we love changes....

Shayad agar Armaan Riddhima ki zindagi mein khabi naa aata, to Riddhima pyar ko nahi samaj paathi...
Maybe if Armaan hadn't come into Riddhima's life, she would not have acknowledged the meaning of love..

Shayad agar Sid Riddhima ko ek nayi zindagi nahi deta, to wo phir ek naaye insaan se pyar karna naa seek paati....
Maybe if Sid hadn't given Riddhima a new life, she would not have been able to learn to love another again...

Lekin pyar to pyar hai, uska matlab kabhi nahi badlega... sirf insaan badal chuka hai.
But the moral of the story is that the meaning of love hasn't changed...only the person to whom it is being reciprocated.

Whatsay?

Over and out! Love to all xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
The first sensible post i have read today after poco's...seriously people have gone nuts over ridhhima's dialogue in the precap but they really need to hold their horses...thts not the entire dialogue am sure n u have to hear the context in which she makes the statement...

I completely agree with you wen u say if armaan had not come into her life, she would never have understood how you love someone...in a way he taught her how to love and she did love him from the bottom of her heart...

And wen sid gave her a new life, brought a new meaning and definition of love...of how u can love unconditionally...hold a person's hand even if her heart doesnt belong to you...pyaar nibhaana like nandini of HDDCS would say...

The dialogue certainly doesnt mean tht she neva loved armaan n tht her love was fake...

Anyways really liked ur post..Take a Bow πŸ‘
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jo pyarr nibhana janta ho vahi pyar ka matlab sikha sakta hai

Armaan's Riddhima almost died by trying to find him in the jungle,

if she didn't die then she definitely died after taking the poison before wedding.

It was Sid who brought her back to life and made her his wife.

The wife that burned things which were precious to old Riddhima (Armaan's pics).

It is quite symbolic.

Today's Riddhima lives due to Sid.

She is Riddhima Modi Sid's wife.

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Loved yr post...BEAUTIFUL Yes this is LOVE !!!!!
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderfull written dear !!
Like Abanti said......SID and RIDZ both are wonderfully depicted !!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Love is Love - truthfully said but how you view love is a different thing isnt it, its those feelings and the connection is different each time esp in the sense of first love, second love, soulmates etc

First love and true love and second chance at love their is a difference isnt there

All i can say is watch HDDCS to understand the concept of love and the change of understanding and where it emerges from😊 - from an naive young woman to a young mature married woman to understand love in that sense, and the change in circumstances and situations on why people changed and how they understand love and the meaning of love - does it mean Nandini didnt love Sameer when she finally chose Vanraj, did she choose him coz she was married to him - i say no, developing of feelings and love chose Vanraj

I posted this post in the SR AT, will post it here

Thats like saying Nandini never loved Sameer in HDDCS when she finally went back to Vanraj doesnt it (she loved Sameer that much was obvious and the love we saw between them in their time)  - Nandini love grew for Vanraj slowly and softly the person she saw, the person she came to respect, and another side to love - that there is another side to love in terms of sacrifice, selflessness and happiness, didnt she says Vanraj abided by his marriage vow to keep me happy always and that vow made him take her seven seas to reunite her and Sameer, - her understanding/meaning of love grew from Vanraj

The thing is Ridz life is so different to how it was before when AR were together and what happened and what she had to go through, you do come out changed in a way - Ridz nearly died in love and all that - her world was be end all and stopped at Armaan to a very suicidal extreme point, thats not love - you have to live in love, respect it - honour it, smile at your past

Circumstances changed in the last 4 months when Sid entered her life, because really Ridz life without Armaan till she came back to Sanjeevani was a standstill, she was frozen in that same spot, no direction to her life etc

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Completely  Agree with your post....  😊
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very well said!!! taaliya for u!!!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

great post

love is aveyr complex and can not be explained i think.

I beleive Rids has loved both Armaan  and Sid.

Armaan was her past and she will always keep him in her heart with a smile,

but Sid is rids soulmate, her lifeline,  the man who gave her a new life, new motive, new begining etc.

Rids  feelings for both men can not be compared with one another

Love can happen again and it has for rids

I am glad rids said to sid that pyar ka mtalab tumne mujhe samjha, it has a very deep meaning to it.

norzar