SNS Written Update 25 May 2010

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

I like Gopi n Aham...I hope Aham will fall in love with Gopi

I dont like Rashi because she is evil...she dont care Gopi...Rashi is greedy...She wants marry to Jigar because Jigar is a super rich.

I like Sonal and Jigar.

I think Kinjal dislike Gopi...and Kinjal like her brother Aham's girlfirend antia...
Edited by Raghav-Sia - 14 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
You welcome dear 😊

I liked all the scenes of Aham and Gopi today, and Aham was truly concerned about Gopi, he wanted to be with her..really loved the two today.

As for Rashi, I do like her, she doesnt care for Gopi but she first did not think of Jigar till Urmila told her tht she could marry Jigar and it would be good for her, sure she wants a rich guy so she is doing everything that Urmila tells her..but I like the pair of Jigar and Rashi, hopefully JIgar will change Rashi
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
offcourse kinjal doesn't like gopi, as she likes anita's brother... there was an article abt kinjal is in love with anita's bro  but since aham has rejected anita, anita will be drepressed and thats how anita's bro will make an entry....