Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

^^yea some vids wont work..duno why..thats why i also posted a direct link..

mine too!..one of my fav stefan scenes..i wish i cud remember the dates like he does..lol..i bad when it comes to history subject..esp dates..πŸ˜† and i wish i cud answer the teacher like how the others does..but that doesnt work here..might get a failing mark if i do..πŸ˜†
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol thats so true!!!! teacher would prob send u outta the class for answering back...but yeah, i loved that scene...Paul can b very funny when he wants to
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
paul eyebrows are hot
is it jsut me
khushix thumbnail

^^lol..haha! i love his eyes.. does that include his eyebrows?..πŸ˜† well ofcourse coz then his eyes wud be incomplete without it and it wont look nice...lol.. but now that u mentioned abt how he got hot eyebrows..lol.. i just noticed again..he does!..πŸ˜†
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
nah i think Paul's smile is his best feature!!!! like when he's trying not to laugh....so cute!
Salz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

^^lol..haha! i love his eyes.. does that include his eyebrows?..πŸ˜† well ofcourse coz then his eyes wud be incomplete without it and it wont look nice...lol.. but now that u mentioned abt how he got hot eyebrows..lol.. i just noticed again..he does!..πŸ˜†

hahaha yippee another person
i dotn know i have a thing with eyebrows..lol like imran khan

but yaaaa deff it brings out his eyes and makes it mysterious esp when sptehen is craving for blood, very mysterious look..with those eyebrows rrrrwarrrrrrπŸ˜†

but he does seem like more of a werewolf guy to me
Salz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rachu_1987

nah i think Paul's smile is his best feature!!!! like when he's trying not to laugh....so cute!

welll duhh..hun
i'm talking about the less obvious things, like his eyebrows lol
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rachu_1987

i agree..he's got really nice smile...i love his dimples.. these were some of his best smiles.. i like when he faces side..coz his dimples shows off..

and many more.....
=)
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salz.

but he does seem like more of a werewolf guy to me

i never really understand how a warewolf look like...πŸ˜† when they attack..from human they turn to wolf..as for vampires..they are themselves..so im glad hs a vampire.. coz we get too see him when he attacks..lol and his vampire look is exactly how i imagined a vampire to look like.. πŸ˜†so for me.. he fits as a vampire..both him and damon look good..though its scary sometimes..

Edited by khushix - 14 years ago
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
^ yes those piks are awesome....ok IF i get time...i have the whole seris on comp so i will rewatch and post some of stefan piks.....if i get time..