Written-update 24 May 2010

Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

• Episode starts with people coming into the house dressed as performers…and shamar has come as one of them….
• He covers half his face with the scarf that is tied around his head
• Akashi is happy and smiling…Nema foi aware of the happenings is smiling with joy…
• Purva announces that the sangeet will start….the performers come and start drumming…everyone is happy and shamar is moving in the crowd….
• After the performance…everyone clap and nema foi announces that there will be more fun if relatives and dear ones also perform….anokhi says your absolutely right…and the first performance will be presented by our eldest sister purva….
• Purva says no how can I dance…but everyone insist including kamini that she dance…she says how can I dance alone….shalaka bring mihir to the dance floor…
• Purva and mihir perform in the(dole taro dhol baje…from Hum dil de chucke sanam movie song) cute scenes…during the dance sequence mihir imagine smirti in purva….(and the lullaby song plays in the background)
• After purva and mihir finish nema foi says that now is the bride and groom's turn to dance…anokhi says right and since they are the important people of this evening then music should be a special one too….they drag shitij and Akashi to the dance floor…
• Akashi and shitij perform in the (odhne chunariya song from pyar kiya toh darna kya movie)
• Shamar is watching with his face covered
• They finish dancing and nema foi announces that now it's the gujrati dance time…gharba music plays and they all start dancing…shamar joins them…vishal is nervous about shamar…and says that what if someone recognizes him…nema foi says then what are you for here then…if something went wrong then you handle it….he says ok mom it will happen however you want it..
• Vishal joins them…he goes and asks Akashi to dance with him…in the process he is closing Akashi to shamar…but in the mean time shitij comes and takes Akashi away when shamar is very close to him
• Purva comes and stands in front of her parents' photo…her eyes are moist but she looks happy…
• She turns back and is observing everyone…while dancing the scarf falls of from shamar's face…purva sees this and gets suspicious…she says I should go and check….nema foi sees purva walking towards shamar and is nervous….to why she is going towards him…shamar's gun is visible….
• Before purva could see his face nema foi comes there and slaps shamar…his face is visible now to everyone…he raises his hand to slap her back but stops…everyone stop dancing and are shocked to see him…
• Nema foi says how dare you come in my daughter's sangeet…shamar is fuming…nema foi moves aside…mihir comes and starts slapping shamar…he says I had told you not to get close to Akashi right….he slaps him again..but nema foi butts in and is saying to mihir to calm down…she says this was my fault…that I bailed him out…she says I thought he would behave and will stay away from my akashi but no….mihir hits him again…purva comes and stops him saying why he is dirtying his hands by hitting him…the right place for him is to be in jail…
• Nema foi stutters and says that your right purva and tells vishal to take him to the police station…shitij says no I will take him there myself…nema foi says no son why are you spoiling your sangeet because of some gund…mihir tells shitij that he will take him…but shitij doesn't agree…nema foi says ok you take him but vishal will go with you…she looks at vishal and says take care of everything…
• Akashi tells shitij to make sure he stays there forever…shamar gets mad…
• Shitij's mom and dad ask who it was…they say that he is just a gund…and they get scared that he might harm shitij too coz of Akashi…nema foi smirks…mihir says no uncle we will take care of everything…and tells everyone to go on and eat….
• Shitij places shamar in the back seat…vishal also sits there and he starts the engine to drive….
• Inside anokhi and purva are telling Akashi not to worry and that everything will be fine…
• Nema foi comes there and says this happened all because of me…purva says no its not because of you…but Akashi says you knew that he had warned me then why did you bail him out….nema foi remains calm and purva tells Akashi to not get mad as shamar is going to be in jail…
• In the car vishal leaves shamar's hands…he takes out his gun and hits vishal with it….shitij sees this and stops the car…shamar escapes…
• At home…everyone are worried…shitij's parents say forget it now the evil is out now…shitij comes and says that no its not gone yet…he escaped….
• Purva says how he escaped…Akashi cries…shitij tell her not to worry and that he is there…purva and anokhi take her from there…mihir tells shitij's parents that don't worry this should have not happened…he says that he will take care of this and that they should prepare for the wedding…his dad agrees and they all leave…
• Vishal says we got spared…nema foi says I know and I will not let anything get in the way…she praises him for doing a good job this time…and leaves…
• Nema has come to shamar's house…he throws her money and says that it doesn't mean that if you have given me money it doesn't mean that you can disrespect me…nema foi says I am not interested in slapping you but I had to do it for saving myself…she says I tried to call you but you weren't listening…she says if I have slapped you then I also spared you from jail…she says tomorrow is your last chance….she says that tomorrow will be more difficult as they will be on the lookout for you…she tells him to be careful…
No precap guys...Do press the like button…enjoy reading the update…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the awesome update.........
Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dreamy_Girl-

Thanks a lot for the awesome update.........

your very welcome😛