24thMatwntUpdt:Simi comes toAbhi's office

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sc1:Mathur's residence:All are surprised abt Abhi's behaviour.. Simi gets up and goes to the lawn in search of Abhi..πŸ˜•
At the table Manju is telling all that since its a new job he has lot of tension.. Then Vishal changes teh topic and says I am also tensed about my studies and then beautiful wifeπŸ˜‰ All smile..😊

Sc2:12/24 KB:Simi comes home and opens the door..She goes up to the baarsati room.. Abhi is in teh room looking out of the window.. An angry Simi comes there and turns Abhi around and asks him why did you walk out like that this will be Milli's sasuraal.. 😑then Abhi tells her angryly why did you want force me to come there with you..Abhi continues saying that I was'nt in a mood to come and you wanted me to come there. Then Simi adds why did you walk out like that.. πŸ˜•

Then Abhi says i was sitting there quietly and then Vishal started the topic.. Then he adds that you should have spoken why were you quite.. You do not care about my reputation.. 😑Then he continues saying that morning your neighbour flies a kite with your name on itπŸ˜† and that too infornt of me you know why.. because first your families izzat comes first and then your husband's.. Your husband refering to himself has no izzat and swabhimaan according to you.. Simi is actually shocked listening all this.. 😲So Abhi continues then what can I do .. I have to just keep quite and listen to all this rubbish around the neighbourhood .. All this since my wife lied to me.. 😑
An Angry Abhi walks out and he is stopped by Simi asking him where he is going.. Abhi tells that he has left his work half way at work and so he is going.. He left it half way for Milli .. Then he continues when Simi grabs him again what is it he asks .. Shall i leave my job also since am i sitting here like a ghar jamai solving your house problems.. [WOW finally some sense kicked in that he is actually sitting as a ghar jamaiπŸ˜†]Simi is crying..😭
Then Abhi adds that there is no difference if i am Ghar jamai or a servant .. and that i have to keep my head down infornt of other son-in-laws.[WOW Abhi this is your frustration coming out in snmall packets !!]πŸ‘ He folds his hands infront of Simi and tells I want to lead my life my way..
He takes his clothes and goes to change closing the door infront of Simi..😑

Sc3:KB downstairs:Sethis entering after the party at Vishaals.. Abhi comes down the stairs and sees the Sethi's back.. He walks out while Milli tries to stop him .. Manju tells Milli that not to stop him and Simi and Abhi must have had some argument let them solve it don't interfere..Manju the tells RS that these things have to be sorted between themselves then they will come closer..

Sc4:KB barsaati:Simi is crying and telling herself that she needs to talk to Abhi.. How long can we keep fighting like this.. We need to talk and she 😭

Sc5:Abhi's office:Chai man comes there and tells Abhi who is at his cubical that someone has come to meet him.. he wonders who has come😊..Simi is smiling and sees Abhi.. Abhi is stunned to see Simi there.. They keep looking everywhere.. Then Abhi asks her why she has come.. Then Simi says you kept cutting my phone so I thought I will come here and talk to you.. Abhi's colleges are watching him talk to Simi..😊 Then Abhi says please go home we will talk later and he fiolds his hands to ask her to leave.. But simi is abt to sat something and the Manager comes there and then he asks Abhinav to introduce Simi.. Abhi says sure.. then Abhi says this is my wife Simi and Abhi introduces his boss to Simi.. Then the boss says I thought she was your big sister[Shockedexpression]πŸ˜†.. All in the office start laughting hearing this.. the guy with the boss teases saying that this is Abhi's  second day at work and his wife couldn't resist so she came in there . All laugh.. Then the boss says you don't know Sharma this is called love.. Then the boss says that get some drink soda and samosas for Abhinav's wife she has come first time.. and he also adds my wife dose'nt even kinow where i work πŸ˜†.. Then boss leaves wishing Simi and she also wishes him.. then Simi tells Abhi that she will leave Abhi is embarrasedπŸ˜•

Sc 6:12/24 KB Milli's room:Milli's phone rings and Vishal SMS's saying "jungalee Billi missing me!!" Milli SMS's saying i have better work and not doing nonsense..  πŸ˜Š

Sc 7:Vishaal's room :/Milli's room:I cannot study and can't stop thinking abt you..and then Milli sends back that I am not feeling Shy and thinks what she should asnwer to a message vishaal sent that we are one step ahead of things..[Please watch videos for the SMS😊] The Vishaals says "Yes"  πŸ˜Š

Sc8:12/24 KB dinner table:Manju calls for Milli she comes and then Manju calls for Anuj and then Manju tells to call RS.. milli says she will do that and she goes to brinmg RS.. Milli gets another SMS.. Then All sit Manju tells Anuj whats the matter.. Are you worried abt your job.. Anuj tells yes everywhere I go they ask for my reliving letter.. πŸ˜•then Manju gives idea to open the store again RS's shop.. RS is happy,, Milli's getting an SMS..Then manju continues that  our shop will run and Anuj dose'nt have to run around for job.. and matarani will help with something defiantly.. 😊
Anuj agrees with that All are happy,.. Manju tells Milli to go and call Simi and Abhi.. Milli goes near the stairs to call Simi .. The SMS again for Milli..Milli says I said I will phone and intezaar ka fal meetha hota hai.. Simi goes down and then pretends smile and then she starts serving everyone.. then Manju asks where is Abhi then Simi says that he will be late and then Simi goes manju stops her to eat so Simi says she will eat later with Abhi..Then She says she will get rotis and come.😊

Sc9:Daggr residence:Nakul is stacking a card pyramid.. scary Bg music is going on. He plays a queen card on the pyramid slowly.. Omi is there seeing it and he asks him what he is making Nakul tells that he is making a card palace..😊 then Omi says wow this great.. Then Nakul asks Omi what is it so Omi says I have got this halwa and Neetu asked me to get it for you.. 😊And then Nakul says I have had a lot already but then Omi says yeah but this is for all that you are doing getting us back here and taking me to office.. Then Omi thanks and goes.. nakul tells that you and your wife have really hurt me a lot like kn ives in my  chest i am just waiting for the right moment to take revenge..😑 and the pack of cards fall down..😑

SC10: Neetus room: neetus phone rings and she sees the number is not recognisable by her.. She says Hello but no resposnse.. Again she tries back the number and then she keeps the phone down and when she looks up she sees someone at the door thro the mirror.. She goes  forward towards the window opens the curtains to look out..She keeps searching.. Behind her  there is a camera.. shown..  πŸ˜²
😲
Precap:Neetu is shopping and walking on the road.. Somone is driving behind her.. RS stops this and tries to get up from his wheelchair.. Neetu is pushed off 😲

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

Plz do post your comments on this celebrity profiles

Neil Bhatt Abhi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9872/neil-bhatt/
 smriti kalra Simi's profie
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9834/smriti-kalra/

Omi's profile
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9915/ravi-dubey/

[NO COPY]

Edited by shanti05 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update................
RoyalT thumbnail
Thankx Shanti 4 another gr8t update.  I bet it's Vicky.  I just hope they haven't hired him as a Driving Mr. Dagar again.   😑😲
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shanti thanks for the update................
rockinsuperstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update!

Although I can sympathize with Abhi, he is making me very mad. I hate that him and Simi are fighting like this 😑 , they used to be soo cute!
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yikes wonder what's neetu's now. thanks for the update.
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for update..Abhi ka gussa kuch jayada hi lagta hia..
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shanti. Good thing Abhi did by letting out his frustration about being a ghar jamai...it's about time.
I think Vicky is the one following Neetu.