FF-FIRST LOVE UPDT PG18..21st JUNE

jess_dutta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys..this is my first attempt in ff'read this in a short story thought to convert it in dutta-naku story.

part1

A cute 12 year nakusha enters her boarding school in simla'.she looked around and was scared of her new surroundings'she wondered if the students her would like her'moving a little ahead'she was tripped by one of the students and all her belongings fell on the ground'she got hurt.one of the girls taunted her'hey little one  watch where you are going..and her group began giggling'naku felt like crying for what was happening'

she started gathering her things when she realized there was a pair of hands helping her'she looked up and saw another girl of the same age smiling at her showing her dimples'here she gave naku belongings back to her'she smiled at her and said don't bother about leela and that group of bimbos..they are always like that..trying to find new peple to taunt'naku could not help smiling at her..thanks for helping me,,its alright the girl smiled..

they  began walking towards their class in silence..naku looked up at the girl and  shyly said'my name is nakusha deshpande but you can call me naku'the other girl smiled at her and said my name is kalavati patil but my friends call me kala..naku smiled at her and said so you have many friends huh..kala said ya but now you are going to become my one and only best friend

This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

story on pg-1,2,4,6,7,10,12,15,18
Edited by jess_dutta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jess_dutta thumbnail

part2

naku and kala baecame friends since the frist moment they met...so kala tell me who all are in your family..well there is only three of us me,my mom and my elder brother..dad died in accidnet a long time back..i m sorry naku said..hey its alright..it happened long time back..but my brother is a real brat..he is being staying in the hostel since 2nd std and now he is in 12th..naku was suprised 10 years...kala smiled and said yup...he is a real rebel.

.naku wondered how kala brother was she asked him is he scary...hearing this kala laughed and said no..just an irritating big brother...both kala and naku laughed at that..well i ahve a brother but he is a real sweetheart..like that kala and naku bonded over many things..about sharukh khan...their fav actor and his movies.

once when naku and kala was walking to the class one of the older girls came near them and said hi kala..how are you...kala looked disinterested and just mumbled high supriya and went away from there...wow kala naku said you are real famous here..kala snorted and said not famous hun..they are being nice to me because of my brother...specially that supriya...she has been running ater my brother for a long time but he doent give her a damn.

Days pass by,one night while naku and kala were getting ready for bed,kala looked over naku with a confused expression have you ever got mumps before..naku said why..what happened..i got a swelling   and i feel that it is mumps...when they got it checked nurse said that it is mumps and kala will be have to be in quarantine for some days...so no one can meet her
jess_dutta thumbnail
part 3

days passed by..but naku was not allowed to meet her friend..but that day was her birthday....she had brought some choclates and wanted to keep it in the fridge so that it would not melt when next week she would give them to kala...as she moving to the hostel kitchen...one of the senior boys passed her and on seeing the bag..he called out to her  and said HEY..naku turned around him and saw him...did you call me

The boy said ya...is it your birthday today...naku said ya..he came forward and said happy bithday...naku thanked him and was about to turn..when he called back..happy birthday..she said thanks.HAPPY BIRTHDAY he repeats..naku said thanks.she was beging to get irritated..OH GOD!!HAP-PY BIRTH-DAY he stressed and streched his hand out...finally naku understood that the only reason he wished her because he wanted one of the chocolate bar...she opened the bag and gave him one...one min the boy said and took another one from the bag..he said thanks holding one bar in each hand...he flashed her the sexiest smile she had ever seen in her life..and walked off while she stood there watching him go
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Heya Jess ..
great start u hav taken ..
plzz continue ...wanna read more ..!
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i like it pls keepp it up jess....:D
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail