Veer- Ichcha ...finally the ice broken

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
finally.....finally the ice has been broken.......😊
Veer and Ichcha have spoken and for such a length of time........n not just anything...but about themselves... and veer has again started making sense.....i was happiest when he said "tapasya ka natak sehen kar raha hun" .... and though he told ichcha," hamare beech aisa kuch nahi" he also said that how was he to bear so much, as they were staying in the same house constantly in company of each other... which for me meant he still felt verrry strongly for ichcha and was just tolerating taps for vansh's sake...... i was soooo happy just seeing them talk to each other ......😃
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes darling me too was very happy first because there was a veer-ichha dialogue...second the episode was free from tapu germs....
Ahun ahun ahun 
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
taps free episode.....................
it was such a treat to us by cv's..........
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey , but i think veer was talking about ichcha-veer ki takleef, but ichcha was talking only about vansh vansh vansh

isse yeh toh pata chal gaya ki veer ab bhi ichcha se pyar kartha hain par ichcha has completely become a pathivratha patni.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow , wat a break from taps ............. ok so they had a talk , ok veer if u so stronglyy feel ur being baring taps , why dont u do something to make her sit like a rat in front of u ................... u can become ring master dear ................ oh wow so icha was singing vansh song giod for her and their relation , but veer has to move on its reallly high time now
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaV

oh wow , wat a break from taps ............. ok so they had a talk , ok veer if u so stronglyy feel ur being baring taps , why dont u do something to make her sit like a rat in front of u ................... u can become ring master dear ................ oh wow so icha was singing vansh song giod for her and their relation , but veer has to move on its reallly high time now

one has to give veer some time for moving on.... there is already the pain of seeing the love of his life as his bro's wife... then the pressure of being tied down to this evil wife... a third person wud become one too many to bear with........with time and changes happening am sure he will move on....
Yes i agree with u that veer can actually become the ring master and make taps dance to his tune.....o! that wud be the day....
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes a part of me feels sorry for veer..i really dont know what the story is leading to...its doing my head in!!!..i think i should just take a break from this show now.....and that tapu...she is so evil..yet i cant hit on why i prefer her with veer than veer ichha!!!....
OnlySarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I enjoyed the conversation between Ichcha and Veer. Always so mature. Loved the way Veer called her first "Ichcha" there is some truth and genuineness in his voice, which is why i think this couple is
magical.

I think for Ichcha, it is important to focus on Vansh, since she has wholeheartedly accept him. Veer has accepted  Taps under pressure.

Enjoyed the tapwater free episode.
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After watching the episode i think this conversation between them was literally to break the ice!!!...obviously there is nothing else to it..ichha is just bothered about vansh now...thats quite clear now!!!...how veer handles tapu remains to be seen...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
at last there was some interaction between veer-ichcha....either one of them should break the ice....it have begun....

well the conversation is more of frienship than past love.....i am happy that ichcha have made clear on that front that there is nothing between them....i did not like her being rude to him...poor guy have lost everything for at least should have talk to him nicely.....

with ichcha he is a real human being but with tapwater he is programmed robot....

by the way ichcha was looking so beautiful with her curl hair...

for a change the whole episode because there was no tapwater at all...a beautiful episode for  me
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago