Aankhen teri.. Itni haseen..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Gosh😳 As soon as Ridz saw Sid, her eyes were stuck in Sid's eyes..😳 Did he feel the love she had in her eyes😳I hope yes.. They both were.. so dreamy☺️Specially the way Sid was looking at his jaan😳 Ridz couldnt remove her eyes off him, of course, he was looking such.. handsome🥱 And she matched up to him perfectly, the red dress is beautiful😳

But the most loving part was Ridz's dilemma in the terrace... Awww.. She said she HAS to go to the party.. For her, for her future😳⭐️ Sure.. And add to that, for her next 6 janams🥱.. She was afraid of facing his rage, but she still hopes that aal can be well.. That is what SR love is all abt👏👏 Hope can never die👏👏 She finally decided to go and face Sid, becoz even after all his insults and taunting, she knows that Sid loves her.. And he would wait for her forever😳 That's why when she came to the party with that beautiful dress, it was like 'Sajna hai mujhe, Sajna ke liye"😳 She was gonna meet her sajna☺️ Toh it had to be as special as the sajna😳

Beautiful SR scenes.........😳

P.S -- The whole fiasco of Armaan and Co. reminded me of the famous line from OSO --

"Itni Shiddat se maine tujhe paane ki koshish ki hai; ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki saajish ki hain..  Kahate kisi Chich dil se chaho to puri kaynat use tumse milane jud jati hai !"

( Thankoo Zainy hun for the ^ lines.. for reminding me 😳)Apt for Mr. and Mrs. Modi😉
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Magical moment...Mrs Modi ki aankhen sirf apne humsafar ko talaash rahi thi aur jab unhein unki manzil mili toh waqt jaise tham sa gaya...waah waah waah 😛

I hope tomorrow is not another filler episode like today...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Rids was dressed to kill today, she loked beuatful

Sid like alwyas looked really handsome

Loved the way Sr were looking at one another

yes in the terrace scene, i was happy to see that rids put all her fears to one side and decided to go to the party and face sid

She said apna liya apni future ka liya,

rids wants to spend her entire life with sid

norzar

prerna4rishav thumbnail
It was totally awesum how she couldnt move her eyes off him ☺️ They kept on ignoring the thousand random people in the party and were busy in themselves.. ☺️
Wonderful post guddi!😊

Mrs modi only had eyes for her hubby and no one else!! She didnt feel anyone elses presence or like you said she  didnt even notice any of the other guests in the party except sid!

Thats what you call true love!!😃
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aaj tho Mr. aur Mrs Modi cha gaye..........
As soon as she saw him nothing mattered.......it was just him and her....and nothing else......😍

aankhein teri, kitni haseen
ki inka aashiq, mein ban gaya hoon
mujhko basa le, inme tu😍

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She thinks , feels , sees only her hubby...WAY TO GO RIDZ.......👏👏
👏👏
We love you............😉😉😉😉
@guddi...................plzzzzzzzzz  add the word SIDDHIMA in ur title so that its understood its an SR topic..plus we shud use the word SIDDHIMA more in our titles...........u know why..........though i know SR is shorter and more convenient...............still i think the word SIDDHIMA has its own uniqueness

anyways.........AWESOME TOPIC as usual............loved the title..........

ridz is so in love with her cute doctor  that once she sees him......her eyes r set on him

it is like sid is waiting for ridzs to say she wants this marriage and him and on the other hands ridz wants sid to accept her and give her a place in his heart just like she said it in yesterday episode.

both of them needs to give hints to each other now that they want each other, then will they progress in their love story

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Yeah.. She lives and breathes him ☺️
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
really, her eyes seemed to hav searching sid only..she kept on luk'g at hm unless he stopped...it's their eyes wic speak n Armaan seemd to hav understood dat n turnd at Sid...