LTL Express - Issue #10

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #10

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts off with dutta and naku's marriage. When baji tries to stop dutta, he puts a gun on Baji's forehead and tells him not to interfere. Dutta put a fistful of sindoor in Naku's mang. Then he takes of the necklace Naku was wearing which dutta had given to her as a present from dutta. Next he asks for a mangulsutra but he doesn't get one so he takes of his gold chain and puts it on Naku. He then holds Naku by her neck and tells her he will make her life a living hell. He holds her hand and takes her to Babi who kneels in front of dutta to forgive Naku. Dutta tells Naku to take Babi's blessings and when she starts to move forward, dutta drags her upstairs. Once they're at the top of the stairs, dutta tells the guests to eat and celebrate since he got married. Then he asks for an excuse since he has to celebrate suhaagrat with Naku. Dutta and Naku are in the room and dutta closes the door. He asks her to speak the truth but he does not let her speak and calls her a traitor and scolds himself for falling for her plan.

Naku says she did not do anything and dutta doesn't believe it so he holds Naku by her neck and drags her to the wall, and says he will make her life hell. Bai is crying but her husband is happy he is now a relative of a big family. Babi says how you could be so selfish when his daughter is in so much pain. Kishore defends Naku when Sudarshan speaks ill about Naku. Kala tells Aai sahib that when dutta calms down she'll throw Naku out.

Naku is crying on the floor while dutta is lying unconscious on the bed. The next morning kala comes to the room and tells Naku to get out of the house. Then she holds naku's hand and drags her down the stairs. Naku's mom was crying and kala tells her to stop and get out of the house. They start leaving and Naku moves her head sideways saying no. Naku says she will not go anywhere, dutta married her and she is his wife and she won't go anywhere. Kala slaps her and starts talking ill to her and baji takes kale's side.

Naku and her mom leave even though nakusha didn't want to. The patil family is at the dining table and then dutta gets up and screams nakusha. Kala tell him that Naku ran away. Naku and her family are walking and then dutta's car stops in front of them. He comes out and starts to walk towards Naku.

Precap: Dutta tells Naku how can I let you go like this. Your game is finished but my game has just started. Then he puts the gold chain around her neck.

Important Links

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hello LTLians...How u doin? Missing LTL like crazy on weekends? Me too! Hey Bhagwan...Colors to sadbuddhi dena to restore the show on Fridays. And what else? TaSha are now offcially man and wife. Aur shaadi hote hi Dutta apne biwi ke piche piche bhagne laga though he thinks he's going to make her run after him. Oh...he so wrong! Does anyone else like this obsessive possessiveness Dutta has developed for Naku within a few hours? I do...I do! Errr...do I need a shrink now?
And people who dont like Dutta's methods let me remind you guys a guy of his means could have done worse. He actually did the most honorable thing with Naku. Umm...he could have taken her as his mistress too and would anyone been able to stop him? And after publicly confessing her love for Dutta tongues would have been wagging abt Naku and he put a stop to that before that could happen. So thank CVs for big mercies!
Anyways guys...coming to business.

TaSha
This week was all abt TaSha. Arre bhai unki shaadi thi! So I had a tough time deciding which one to chose as SOTW. I hope you all agree with my choice. In this scene is right after TaSha's wedding rituals are completed. Dutta brings Naku to his room after declaring to the guests that the couple want to celebrate their suhaag raat. Dutta drags Naku to his room and closes the door. Naku is surprised to see the room which looks as if a cyclone had hit it(well it did!). Dutta notices the Naku's bloodied footprints. He looks agitated. He asks her in a hoarse voice as if he was trying to control his emotions from spilling over...isnt this the night she was waiting for? This is what she wanted...and she got. She became his wife...Mrs. Nakusha Dutta Patil(we love the sound of that dont we?). By now he is angry again.
He stands in front of her and says now her husband is in front of her. And now she will speak the truth. From when has she been plotting all this? Naku looks at him with pain in her eyes. She cannot take his harsh words so she closes her eyes. He wants to know if the plan was someone else's...she shakes her head. So did she plan it all by herself? When did she start planning? When she saved his life? Did she think that if she saves his life she will become the queen of his heart too? Or did she start planning when he told her about his unhappy love story? Or even earlier when she asked him to stop drinking...did she want to him to stop drinking or she wanted to win his trust. With her sweet words she made him her friend. Naku is silent which riles him further.
He claps for her. She first won his heart and then his trust. Despite living in his house in close proximity to him she hatched a plan against him(by now he has stepped on Supriya's picture). He asks her if she got the idea when she would lecture him about love. Isnt it? Naku shakes her head again. Dutta curses his understanding and trust. He asks her to tell the truth. He asks her when did her cunning brain start planning? She must have thought that if he is betrayed in love twice then he will become hers. When did she start planning? When he shared his pain with her? By now his eyes are more hurt than angry. He says Dutta Shreeram Patil's enemies couldnt kill him but her friendship finished him. A woman fooled him completely!
Dutta comes close to Naku and desperately asks her which day...which moment did she start plotting. She knew that love was his weakness. She knew that he wouldnt be able to tolerate a second betrayal in love. Dutta shakes her and asks her to speak up. Naku folds her hands and tells him she hasnt done anything. Dutta is irritated at her apparent lies. He says didnt she admit that she helped Ravi and Supriya elope? So is that when she got the idea that help Supriya elope and then get Dutta? He has never been defeated this badly in his life.
He can no longer hide his hurt behind his anger. Naku tries again. She says that she knew Supriya loved Ravi but she didnt have the guts to tell him truth as she felt this will break him. He would never be able to trust the emotion called love again. Dutta says love...so she has got her love didnt she? Now again Dutta turns visious. He says she has caught a big fish. She is one cunning witch...she even won his heart. And now that she has got what she wanted what will she do with him?(We can gives lots of ideas to Naku on that;)). He will ask for the last time. From when has she been plotting?
Finally losing patience Dutta does what he knows best...tries to scare the hell out of Naku using brute force in this case by catching her neck. He takes her and pins her to the wall and brings his face close to Naku(this gives me lots of other ideas). He says simply hates her face. Till now whatever she has done is as per her own wish but now she will do what HE wants. Why do I feel he seems turned on with the idea? He proceeds to say that the mangalsutra is her handcuff and sindoor is her punishment. She has seen only the good in him so far but now she will see his new face. Every moment she will have to face his hatred...so much so that she will hate her very existence. But she will not be able to escape him. A few tense moments pass before Dutta lets go of her neck and walks away. Naku continues to look at him with tears in her eyes...but what was that? Was it a smile playing on her face? Well I dont blame her do I?
Though this scene had lot of violence...mostly mental and some physical I chose this scene as this had Dutta open up to Naku AGAIN. Despite all that happened he just poured his heart out to NaKu. He was speaking about her to her?!! Dutta just record your words and hear youself talking. And you will really wonder what made you marry this girl? Was revenge the actual motive or was it desperation to ensure no one could take her away from you...not even youself?

Others
Naku gets thrown out of Dutta's house by Kala. Her parents too want to get away as far as possible from his house. But Naku doesnt want to leave Dutta and go. So Ganpat gets angry and goes away with Sethji leaving Babi and Naku. Babi asks Naku to come along and pulls her along saying that she must forget the marriage...it wasnt a marriage. But Naku stops her.
She says she wont run away like this. She doesnt know why all this happened. But it happened as per God's wish. God had made her meet Dutta. She knows that Babi is the only one who trusts her. She never asked for anything in return for her love. She never imagined that she could marry him.
Then she asks her mother to tell her why all this happened? Maybe God wants her to be tied to Dutta for life. She knows Dutta is hurting now. And she wants to support him in these tough times. If she doesnt adopt his pain then who will? Babi says she understands but Dutta hates her. He holds her responsible for his pain and doesnt trust her. If she remains in front him his wounds will never heal.
Naku says she will turn his hatred to love. How long will he hate her? One day she will win his trust. Thats why God got her married to him. *Standing ovation to Naku's spirit*.
Didnt we simply love Naku for her resilience and confidence? This is one woman who knows how to stick to her man. She is so devoted to him. And all this after all the humiliation he subjected her to. Dutta is one lucky guy. And trust he will weep tears of blood for what he did to Naku.

Rocking SOTW: This has to be the whole shaadi sequence. Especially part when Dutta takes out his chain and puts that as Naku's mangalsutra. I dunno abt anyone else but main toh Dutta iss style pe fida ho gayi. (As if I wasnt already). But overall the shaadi was so absolutely rocking. I have never seen such a hatke shaadi on TV or films. Dutta was one determind guy...he was like a tornado and nothing would stop him. No actually only Naku could have stopped him. He dared her several times to do it...to admit she was lying when she said she loves him. Anyways after all the boring rasams with Supriya lasting over a month Dutta's wedding with his actual bride was total gangster style. But when it comes to Dutta we dont expect anything less do we? Now CVs have set high standards with this wedding. I hope the love-hate track is as rocking with Dutta's hatred vs Naku's love. We already know who will win...Dutta doesnt stand a chance.

Besharam SOTW:There is no doubt which scene I am talking about. The part where Dutta asks all his guests to excuse the newly wedded couple for their suhaag raat. What happened to the shy-wy Dutta? Or when he comes to Naku shyness goes out of the window?

Bigda Shehzada SOTW: I dunno why...more than Dutta's gala dabana I found him sleeping on his bed while he left Naku to fend for herself boorish and un-Dutta like. Dutta is such a bigda hua shehzada. Uski maa ne usse kuch sikaya nahin...bass shaadi karwane chal di. I hope Naku spanks him and sets him right!

Rocking chaal SOTW:Again we know what I am talking abt...first Dutta makes a rocking exit from his house to go after Naku. And then entry in front of Naku's family. Hai! Kya entry thi!

Obsessed Husband SOTW:This has to be Dutta screaming his lungs out when he didnt find Naku in front of him as soon as he opened his eyes in the morning. Now all those who thought Dutta will forget his wedding the next morning raise your hands? *Ksh glares at them!*
Btw I noticed in this scene MR's chest looked clean-shaven. So does this mean another shirtless scene coming up?

Happy family SOTW:I esp loved the happy family scene of Naku's family. Eventhough they are such huge trouble yet they stick together. Naku is lucky to have such a supportive family. They are simple people. They fight and they make up but dont play games with each other.

Dialogue of the Week

*NOTE: To be added later*

Warm & Fuzzies

Dew-drop

Hi Frndz…

I m here with another W & F moments 4 this week ….A very exciting & thrilling week…we saw TaSha finally getting married..

Brilliant performances by Mishal , Mahi & Chinmayee …

Well this weeks main W & F moments consists of these three characters  only …

The 1st W & F Moment.. A really heart wrenching scene when after the marriage Babi falls down on her knees begging in front of Dutta 4 mercy 4 her daughter ..She asks him to forgive her & not to ruin his ,Naku & their lives to which Dutta replies that he married her with all rituals & she is his wife nw & this is what ur daughter wanted ,,,he then takes Naku upstairs  & announces suhaag raat which breaks down Babi more ..even after Dutta has taken Naku to his room she is crying & when Sethji asks her that will Dutta  hurt her sister & when will she return ,,,she just had no answer to giv him ..even after when they leave the Patil house & Naku doesn't want to go , u can see Babi helplessness ..the way she complains to God in midway ,,it waz very touching ..

The 2nd W & F Moment is in the room when Dutta confronts Naku asking her again about saying the truth.. ( what's the use of asking Dutta ,,ur not going to believe her anywayz..) Naku is telling him dat she is innocent but he doesn't believe her  & keeps on blaming her  4 everything  ..he even grabs her neck  & tells her  dat 4rm nw on she is his prisoner .. I really felt 4 Naku plight here …she is not sad & crying  coz Dutta is behaving  like this with her but she is more hurt  & heartbroken seeing Dutta in this condition ..Naku is feeling the pain through which Dutta is going at that moment  & she is even ready to take any charges or pain that Dutta inflicts on her ..& Dutta is more hurt not becoz Supriya  betrayed  him but coz he believes that Naku broke his trust ,,,both of them  are so much in pain ..

The 3rd W & F Moment is the continuation of this scene ,,when Dutta is done with all yelling & blaming  ,,Naku just falls on the floor & Dutta lies on the bed ,,he is reliving all those memories of the wedding where everyone waz so happy &  then Supriya  body coming & Naku being declared the culprit ..whereas  Naku is remembering her moments with Dutta ..both of them r crying ..( me too waz crying looking at this scene …)

The 4th W& F Moment is of Aaye , who is crying at her son's fate .. she had so much wanted her son to b happy but sum how sumthing always happened .. One would really feel 4 her through the ordeal  she is going through ,,( If only we didn't hav doubt on her to b the Badi Hasti ..)

The 5th W & F Moment is the Baaji scene ..Baaji who has been with Dutta 4rm childhood & through all ups & downs in life is not able to see Dutta in this condition ,,even when Dutta closes the door on his face he is crying 4 Dutta ..he cant believe dat Dutta has to go through the same ordeal of heart break & betrayal  & dat people could b so lowly ..he is in pain to see his friend in pain ..( Kitna sachcha dostana hai ...*Loollzz *.. Baaji ur too cute *wink*..but then also a gadha ,,,Naku pe shaq kaise kiya ..*hmmpphh*)

Okkie Frndzz dats all 4 this week ..

Hoping to see more TaSha moments next week ..

Have a great weekend & Luv ya all ..!

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Oh boy. CVs. Why?

*Aisha Looks Disapprovingly at CVs*

Drag and Rush AGAIN. Will you never learn? How cruel can you be? Have you seen the TRPs? Hmm? Have you? Cause I'll tell you now they will be going down the way you guys are acting with this Drag-fest. I swear if this Track is dragged my shoes will have to come out again.

*Aisha Shows a Shoe Threateningly*

Shall we move on, people? I think we shall. That's enough Threatening. For now.

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Naku Gives a Sweet Smile!

*Aisha Cheers*

Ah Dutta! Dutta re Dutta! You were the reigning Champ of this section weren't you? Dude, you have been usurped!

*Aisha Looks Adoringly At Dutta*

Bura maat manana! It's your wife who did it! Ab biwi hain toh haq toh bantah hain aap ko lootnay kah?

*Aisha Winks at Dutta*

Now this Moment was definitely a Shock because it came right after Dutta gave his infamous "Quaid" Speech. He threatens Naku, while holding her throat, that she will never escape his Quaid. She will breathe when he says and she will stop breathing when he says. She will never be free of him. Then he gives her such a Look! Filled with anger! And turns away. Bechari Naku slides down to the floor, tears in her eyes. She looks at her Mangalsutra, then at Dutta.

And she smiles.

*Aisha Jumps With Glee*

Yeh Gadha bhi nah… He doesn't know that what he was threatening Naku with wasn't a threat for her! Naku is so head over heels in love with him that being trapped in his Quaid is a dream come true!

*Aisha Smiles Fondly at Naku*

Dutta! Wake up and smell the coffee! If you don't Naku will be ruling this section just as she's ruling your head right now!

Shock Moment: Naku Smiles

Shock Factor: 9/10

(It's a nine for many reasons. Firstly: Naku SMILED after such a violent threat! Secondly: this was known as Dutta's section! Not anymore!)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Sudarshan. Who Else?

*Aisha Snorts With Laughter*

Sudarshan! Vah!

*Aisha Applauds*

You have to give the man some credit! For the first time he got some serious dialogue and did he act his heart out, or what? Unfortunately, I couldn't watch that scene and not laugh. He was trying so hard! But it was Sudarshan! If it had come from anyone else I would have listened with appropriate interest but as it was I didn't. I tried, okay? I really tried. In fact, I watched that scene FOUR times. And I still laughed. And then when he was carrying that gun around like he was 007!

*Aisha Laughs Helplessly*

I know he isn't trying to be funny but… he's being funny! The way he told Baji to look after Dutta! I was absolutely killing myself laughing! It sounded so… wrong! And when he was threatening Ganput and said: "I never repeat myself!"

*Aisha Gasps With Laughter*

Ahh….!

Shock Character: Sudarshan!

Shock Factor: 7/10

(Ah. Good Grief. CVs I love that you're giving him screen time! But let's not get carried away, okay?)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Kala Removes Naku's Mangulsutra

*Aisha Throws Shoes at Kala*

I don't think I need to explain this very much. Who else absolutely wanted to bash Kala's head in when she Slapped Naku? How many times has the poor girl been slapped now?

*Aisha Glares*

Give her a break, you Witch! And who the hell gave you the right to take her Mangalsutra? Keep your claws off it Kala varna…

*Aisha Seethes*

You might think you've got rid of Naku but we'll see who's laughing when Dutta brings her back through that front door!

*Aisha Smirks*

Shock Moment: Kala's Slapping and Thieving

(It was uncalled for. I hate her.)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Sudarshan Gives Baji Some Advice

*Aisha Looks Around Baffled*

Is Sudarshan for real? Is he being funny? Or is this all unintentional? Because if it is… I am just…I-uh. I have no idea. First of all it's kinda weirding me out that Baji is taking this in some ways harder than Dutta is. Secondly, how bloody creepy was that when Sudarshan told Baji to take care of Dutta? Now I have nothing against Dostana. God knows I'm a Fan! But seriously? How creepy was that? And why is Sudarshan getting so concerned over Dutta anyways? The way he was acting all shocked that Dutta had told his Dil Ki Baat to Naku. Eh, Hello! Why is that shocking? And why did Sudarshan sound slightly bitter???

*Aisha Looks Suspiciously at Sudarshan*

Weirdo.

Shock Week: Sudarshan Giving Baji Advice. Eww.

(What the Hell? Sudarshan is freaking me out. He was so pervy! *Aisha Looks Disgusted*)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Naku Still Pleading Her Case to Dutta

*Aisha Takes a Deep Breath*

Dutta, yaar… Come on, Man. She's telling you the Truth. Can't you see it? Wake up! She LOVES you! The girl is breaking her heart over you! And you're breaking your own by going down this road!

*Aisha Gets Emotional*

How can you not believe her??? Why would she persist with this story if she was guilty? She's caught you now, hasn't she? So why would she still fake it? Dutta! Please don't be stubborn about this! I'm understanding you right now but if you take this too far I will have to abandon your Ship!

*Aisha Grabs a Tissue*

DON'T MAKE ME DO THAT.

*Aisha Blinks Desperately*

Shock Moment: Dutta Still Not Believing Naku

(CVs don't ruin this! And for the Love of God, don't drag it either! I know how much you love doing that but please DON'T.)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

Dutta Comes Looking For His Wife

*Aisha Grins*

Now who absolutely LOVED it when Dutta woke up and called for Nakusha?

*Aisha looks Around*

God knows I did! The first person on his mind when he wakes up? Naku! His WIFE! I swear I will never tire of saying that and getting that fluttery feeling along with it! And his family seem to think it was just a One-Night Deal?

*Aisha Smirks at Family*

Eh hello? This is Dutta Bhao. The guy does what he says. Always. And he said Naku was his wife, and that means permanently! Kala! Word of advice, Sweetheart: Keep your nose out of TaSha's way. Your brother has headed down the Obsessive Lover Route. He ain't coming back. And you know what? You deserve a pat on the back for that!

*Aisha Thumps Kala Harder Than Was Necessary*

The way he came down those stairs, looking all Hot and Gorgeous! And searching for none other than Naku!

*Aisha Fans Herself*

Lucky LUCKY Girl!

Shock Moment: Dutta Screams For Naku

Shock Factor: 8/10

(It was a beautiful Moment. The husband looking for his wife. I love that guy. *Aisha Sighs*)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta Heads Out To Find Naku

*Aisha Looks Appreciatively at Dutta*

The Man is just Drop-Dead-Gorgeous. He makes walking look sexy. And that look of determination he had! So Hot!

*Aisha Fans Herself*

How long was that Scene? Fifteen Seconds???

*Aisha Looks Around Bewildered*

Fifteen Seconds??? How the hell can he make FIFTEEN seconds look so damned Hot?!

How is it possible for one man to look THAT Good first thing in the morning??? I mean this is what I'm talking about! From 7:30 to 7:45! This is the Hot Shock of the Week! And it's FIFTEEN SECONDS. God Almighty…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nebeysXwLMQ&feature=related

Shock Scene: Dutta Storms Out

Shock Factor: 8/10

(FIFTEEN SECONDS. I just can't get over that! *Aisha Salutes with Pepsi and Applauds*)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

SanRajDeewani

Not much to say this week guys.. as you all know the story is taking incy wincy steps in progressing.. and we on snail pace.. The disappointment stands the same as last week with the adorable Baiji who is now becoming annoying Baiji.. As much as i love him, he is becoming more and more disappointing.. The episode where he blames Naku just topped all others.. =( Bachari Naku has no one on her side except Kishore and less said the better about him.
In all this I would have expected someone to have brains and try to think or find the truth but looks like Kalavati Maharani's story has won everyone over..
.. But even though Kala won this round she lost her Dutta to our Sherni now..
P.S: Can we please have Morey some time soon.. =)

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey,hi n howdy all...hope ur all doin well...
so another week gone...*smile*
woohoo Tasha marriage finally complete...
*clap clap*
mubharak ho sab ko...Jahannum...*lmao*
apart 4m that though not much more 2 shout about...
poor Naku im surprised she doesn't hav Dutta's hand print marked on her neck...
he choked her so many tyms *sad face*
moving from sad 2 grrrr...Whoa-K so i luv Baji as much as the nex person...*aayi shapat i do*...but this week i really felt lyk givin him a smack...why o why are u being so duh Baji...
this isn't lyk u...fix up dude...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  *begging*
on a diff note gotta giv props 2 Kishore as he's the only 1 who believes Naku cudn't of done this act...
i jus hope sumink cums of it...*crossing my fingers* enuff show talk...lets jump 2 Shining Stars...hehe...

Actor
This Weeks Shining Star is...
...Mishal Raheja...
Whoa-K so i can see that ur all noticing a pattern here...
1st it was Mishal then Mahi n now Mishal again...
*looks confused n a lil fretful*
lekin main b kya karu this is jus how things are playing out/looking 2 me...*grin*

so why xactly is Mishal our Shining star actor 4 this week...
lets hav a lil looky...
last week ended half way thru the wedding n this week picked up ryt where they left off...
(half way thru the phere)...
So wen Baji decides he has seen enuff he jumps in mid way 2 try n stop Dutta from doin wat he thinks his Bhau is doin bina soch ke...
the way Dutta was seen 2 b lookin @ Baji...im sure lyk mine evy1 else's jaw was dropping 2...
then wen he held the gun 2 Baji n said his dialogue ..."main jo kar raha hoon soch samaj ke kar raha hoon..."
that shud of cleared things 4 evy1 there who thgt Dutta was doin this all in madness/drunkness...
n also stopped any1 else who was thinking 2 try n stop him dead in their tracks...
Mishal's xpressions 4 the whole of the wedding ceremony wer awesum...
but one of the best xpressions ac 2 me was...wen Dutta app'd
the sindoor that covered almost all of Naku's head (n her nose 2)hehe...
the xpression Mishal gave there was so fitting 4 that moment...
luved how he app'd the sindoor...kept his hand there 4 a few seconds...n then kinda wipped it across her head...
 was awesum the way Dutta was looking at her after n kind of heaving with rage n anger...
another part that was really acted out well by Mishal was the bit where
Dutta notices the necklace he gave Naku...n yanks it from around her neck the way he looked at it b4
throwin it...was wkd...n his face wen he asked 4 a mangalsutra n no1 brings 1...it was lyk...grrr 4get it then...the fact that there isn't a real mangalsutra...
isn't goin to stop me now...so wat does he do...he only yanks his own chain off...n ties that in place of a mangalsutra...evy1 there was lyk haila...while most of us here wer lyk awww sooooooooooooooo cute...hehe...
l8r wen he said all that cheekiness 2 the guests about ashirwaad, suhaag raat n all...awesum awesum acting MR...hehe...

i knw we're all totally h8ing the way Dutta keeps choking Naku n mocking her luv 4 him...
but Mishal doesn't fall short in the slytest whilst acting out Dutta's anger towards Naku...
be it while chokin her, draggin her away or
sayin all those cruel dialogues that hav us almost crying floods...
im 100% sure though that Naku's luv being real isnt the only reason
those dialogues make us feel that way...the other reason being the way Mishal looks n sounds whilst sayin them words...a few that wer pure torture wer...
"isse mangalsutra muth samaj na...yeh mangalsutra nahi phasi ka funda hai"
"tu tho bohuth chalaak chudail nikli Naku...aisi chudail jisne mera bhi dil jeet liya"...
"teri surat dekh ke nufrat hoti hai Naku"... *weep weep*
apart from feelin Naku's pain while hearing to those words from Dutta...u also cnt help feeling heart wrenching pain 4 Dutta...
wen Mishal says such pain filled dialogues so well...lyk...
"nay bachaathi tho acha hota...kum se kum yeh din tho na dekhne ko milta"...
"tujeh pata tha na ke pyar meri kamzori hai...pyar mein ek doosra dokha bardaash nay kar paoonga"...
"tuneh tho Dutta ko haraa diya"...
dude i feel lyk crying jus remembering n writing those words...
n thats wivout all the heartbroken xpressions that Mishal gives while sayin em... *weep weep*
Mishal's acting was jus on a level of its own last week...so Shining Star actor can only b him...

Character
Whoa-K so this weeks shining Star Character goes to...
...Kala...
...Jani 2 all: "Maafi saab..maarna nahi saab" ...hehe...
i knw i knw we all h8 Kala...
but i cnt ignore that not only does she hav a pure evil streak but sum serious guts 2...
no sign of backing down after the Tasha wedding...
on the wedding she dint really dare 2 do anything 2 stop Dutta...
but dekho how after the wedding she went 2 aayi...telling her that "yeh shaadi nahi thi...Bhau hosh mein nahi theh etc"...
then wen Leela n Roops are seen to b goin out their minds thinking about all the things that hav ruined their plan...
wat does Kala do...she sits down lookin cool n calm...n tells Roops 2 get sum charan amrat so they can hav a lil jashan...
wat is up wiv that...hehe...Dutta shud of said that "kya demaak paya hai" dialogue 2 Kala...sach mein she is killer...
she gets up bryt n early the nex morning gets all dressed up n goes 2 Dutta n Naku's room...
doesnt even bother 2 knock...goes str8 in...
c's Dutta is sleepin n drags Naku 4m where she was sitting on the floor...ryt outside 2 tell her she was only a dulhan for 1 nyt
n shudn't think she will do ghar pe raj n all that...
downstairs wen Naku says she wnt leave...Kala thinks ermmm 4 lyk half a sec...she cnt believe Naku is saying that...
she then goes ryt ahead n slaps her...telling her she is chalaak n that her shaadi 2 saab was far from real...
her phere, Sindoor, her mangalsutra are not wat Naku thinks they are...
but if Naku still thinks her wedding is real...
she can go n b Bhau's wife sumhere else in the world but not in their house...
Vah vah Kala...evil 2 the core...her dinner table draamz wer lol out of this world 2...
"...itna pyar karoongi ki usse dhuniya me kissi cheez ki koi kami nay hogi"...so heartless...
even Leela n Roops joined in there...
(poor Dutta...Kaise kaise janwar pal rahe hai ghar mein...hehe...after thgt arre haan vo b tho Gadha hai...lol...)
wen Dutta came out of his room shouting 4 Naku...b4 any1 else got the chance 2 say anything Kala went n told Dutta...Naku ran away...n so sly of her 2 say its a gud thing n he shud 4get wat happened yday as he wasn't hosh mein...
she thgt she had a bullet proof plan...
 little did she knw...hehe...the only thing she managed 2 get ryt was baggin herself Shining Star 4 character...
baaki tho...well its lyk pretty much all her other plans...lmao...

Whoa-K jus wana take this chance 2 say a quick congo 2 all on completing 100 pages on our takka tak LTL forum...*jani doin a lil jig*...hehe...
n also a even bigger congratz 2 LTL n all of us watching on reaching 100 eps...
hope theres 100's more 2 cum...
till nex week...
Dutta thgts n dreamzzzz 2 ya's... *wink*
im out...x

Fashion Icon of the Week

jnawaz

after God knows how many weeks…people finally changed their clothes so its safe to pick a fashion icon…the only one that looked stunning…as always…after the wardrobe change was…Kaala…whoever picks her sarees and does her make up and all that…wow…hats off to you yaar for making her look so damn beautiful all the time!! the pink and green saree…omg I loved it…now I want one…as evil as she is…omg…shes so freaking gorgeous!!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Hunger Strike Over

Happiness & Vanishing Act

Sundar…LMFAO

Dying of Laughter

Special Awards

jnawaz & thornwood09

1. The Well Deserved Round of Applause Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the WRITERS! I don't know about you guys…but…these people have been on a roll lately…since last week they have been good…but this week they rocked…they blew me away!! that line that dutta told naku… "Dutta Shri Ram Patil ko uske dushman ki goli nahin maar payi…par teri dosti…teri dosti ne usse khallas kar diya."… I sat in front of my laptop with my eyes popping out of my head…it was awesome…they really out did themselves this week…so yay for you!

2. The Long Lost Brothers Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…SUNDAR & MAVALI (no points for guessing)…this man…omg…just who does he think he is? uski harkatein dekh kaar mujhe paaka yakeen hai ke yeh aur Mavali…kumb ke mele mein bichde brothers…both think they are all hardcore…they are ready to  kick ass…but…only when they are alone or when they are with inconsequential people… Mavali takes his gussa out on a board in the middle of an empty street…Sundar uses a toy gun to scare off some servants…are you rolf-ing or what?! ha ha…

3. The Comedians Of the Week Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…BABI & SUNDAR (yup…two awards for him this week) …first I was all set to give this award to Sundar alone…with his "I think im a combination of Dutta Bhao and James Bond"…he had this award coming…no doubt about it…half of the week I was expecting him to go to his room, stand in front of the mirror with the toy gun and say "Im bond…sundar bond"…lmfao!! but then…I had to include Babi in this award for one simple reason…her dialogues on Thursday…calling Ganpat a lota…dol-ing here and there…oh god…even in such serious situations…she is amazing! to hats off to the people who made us laugh this week..

4. The Besharam Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA BHAO! …its been a while since I've given this award to Dutta…but we all know why he is receiving such honors this week…nahin? …let me refresh your memory if you need it…on Mondays episode…he very confidently bids adieu to his family and guests…why you ask…simple…for his suhaag raath!! I know everyone pretty much had the same reaction…after he said it…we were shocked with mouths gaping open, thinking…did he just say that? and then…a second later…we were falling over in laughter…and then…blushing at the thought of a TaSha suhaag raath…don't look at me like that…you know you thought about it…he he…

6.  The High Hopes ki Satiyanash Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…BAJI…baji baji baji…what can I say…hum saab ne tere upar kitne armaan lagaye the…but this week…saab armanoon ka satyanash kar diya tune…we thought maybe…hopefully…your look into the situation and see that Naku was not a fault…we hoped that you'd be on her side…afterall…just like Kishore said…how can Naku do all this…just not possible…but…like everyone else…you are on the guilty-naku band wagon…*sigh*…such a disappointment…

7. The Creepy-Beyond-Belief Award: …goes to…*drum roll*... SUDARSHAN! ...Seriously. His concern over Dutta is creeping me out. Not to mention how he advised Baji to take care of Dutta. That wasn't the creepy part. It was just the way he said it. Eww. I would not be surprised if he knew Morey somehow.

8. The Waking-Up-And-Still-Looking-Hot Award: …goes to…*drum roll*….. DUTTA! Of course. Who else? There he is, just woken up, roaring for his Wife *Dreamy Sigh* looking like he's just dragged himself out of bed and he STILL manages to look pretty damned GOOD. No one looks that Good first thing in the morning. Apart from Dutta Bhao. *Aisha Fans Herself*

9. The Lying-Through-Her-Teeth Award: …goes to…*drum roll*… None other than KALA!!! *Aisha Throws Shoes* I HATE her. She lied to Dutta's face! How dare she?! She threw Naku out herself and is now telling Dutta that Naku ran away??? I hope he finds out that Kala lied. I want her to suffer. *Aisha Glares at Kala*

10. The Give-Her-A-Sainthood Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…NAKU! Honestly. The girl is so patient! After all that yelling and accusation she STILL has the guts to go back and try to make it work! She is willing to take whatever Dutta gives her, and is wanting to turn his hatred to Love. I'll tell you now if that was me I would have bashed him in by now. And I would have told Kala to go stick it where the Sun don't shine. *Aisha Glares at Kala* I have very little patience. Naku however... Vah! *Aisha Applauds*

Editors Note

ok…I know…I know…you are all glaring at me…and in full Aisha fashion…ready to throw shoes at me…this is like the 3rd week in a row that the LTL Experss has been delayed…I've had to put it up on Sunday instead of Saturday…I know you all look forward to it…just like I do…but …kya karoon…*kaan pakering*…this week the delay was ALL MY FAULT…*sigh*…but…I don't regret it…lol…kya hai naa…took a day off from work and went to 6 Flags Magic Mountain with my friends…stood in lines for hours…and only got to go on four…that's right…FOUR rides…in the freaking California heat…but…the laughes were awesome so totally worth it…

lekin aab main aagayi…its another rocking issue…I can tell…haven't read it yet…will do asap…but…congrats to the reporters and readers of the LTL news letter…because…today we turn a decade old…we are on our 10th issue…and we are going strong…lets toast to another 10 x 10 issues…for everyone…a round of pepsi…as its apparently the unofficial drink of the forum…on me!! enjoy people!

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rocking NL Jaz ...
waz w8ing 4 it ....
Luks quite impressive ,,,just cant w8 to read it ...
wiill do it asap .....!😆

LTL Rox

TaSha Rox

&

LTLians Rock..!

Armu4eva thumbnail
 Dhinchak..Dhinchak.. Dhin..

wowie.. LTL express has arrived...😛

Cant wait to read....

--- Iss station par LTL Express kuch der ke liye tham rahi hai.---

@Flowergirl: Thank u so much for a beautiful summary 🤗.. n man... what a paisa vasool week... luvd the beast within Dutta getting unleashed.. n a happless Naku..resigned to her fate..👏👏👏👏

@Kshreya: Well firstly that observation abt Dutta actions...👏👏👏 ur so spot on..i totally agree..!!! He did a honorable thing.. but not wit the best end in mind..yet.. total respect for Dutta boy..👏👏 n as usual a Hi-5 on ur SOTW... so totaly agree..... man i can still vividly see Dutta holding the chain around Nakus neck n saying... 'Mubarak ho ..naku...Jahanum' 👏👏👏

Gr8 pick bud.. n that Besharam SOTW.. was so spot on.. hai he is besharam.. dying to b alone with his wife aSAP 😳😳😳 😆😆

@Shabz:  Woohoooooo....... so happy....aapke sath hamari pasand jo mil gai..jaan😳😳😳 totally luvd Babi in that scene....gutwrenching n fulon👏 n totally luvd all the other W&Fs..babes... Gr8 job..👏👏👏👏👏

@Aisha: Haila.. the shoes r out again... *starts to duck* 😆😆 Oh sweetipie.. luvd ur comments ..always enouf to split me up... n wow.... luvd that 'ishmile' moment u chose... BANG ON 👏👏👏👏👏

n someone..also..stop me from trying to kill KALA For taking off that Mangalsutra.. how dare SHE 😡 ...after all yeh Dutta boy ke pyaar ki nishani hai apni Naku ke liye..😳😳😳  n well me so wanted to DANCE... with Khushi... on seeing Dutta call out for Naku first n then go out in search for her.... wah wah.. Pati ho to aisa... apni Patni ke bagair..ek pal bhi nahi reh sakta.. rocking post aisha..👏👏👏

@Sanrajdewani:  n yh..i so agre... Baji.....😭😭😭 yeh tumhe kya hua hai..... i can imagine ur jealousy from Naku to ..take ur darling Dutta boy away....par...tum to aise na the..😭😭😭
Gr8 pick sweets...👏👏

@Jani: Hiya dear......FANTASTIC choice....for truly the most FANTASTIC Performer of LTL ...Mishal...takes the cake.. n eats it too..👏👏👏👏👏👏 Man the way he enacted the scenes.... can give goosebumps to all.......... totally luvd him..👏👏 

& yup.... Kala.....ko to CVs bhi na samjhe.... that lady got some serious...LOMDI blood... always thinks abt the next thing to do..to ruin TaSha.....n with no fear in her heart.... Gr8 choices babes..👏👏👏👏

@Jaz: Ehha... so totally happy...that we had a COSTUME Change this week...*relieved* ....n truly...KALA rules..when it comes to fashion...... good one..👏👏👏👏

@Jaz & thornewood: Excellent choices...n rocking category names... girls...👏👏👏 u two are so freaking awesome.. yaar..👏👏👏... just luvd that  Waking-Up-And-Still-Looking-Hot award  & Besharam one so much..😆😆😆 n yh ur rite.. i too was thinking of a hot hot.. TaSha SR 😳😳😳 but alas.... BREAKING-TANUs-DREAMS award goes to Dutta boys Gussa...😭😭 all my DREAMS...down the DRAINs..😭😭

n man that Lota one... uff....🤣🤣🤣 awesome..!!  Luvd it girls.. .great post...😛

n a 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 to the entire fantastic NL team for such an AWESOME issue........ Luv u guys...❤️
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
a round of applause to all of u guys.(flowergirl,shreya,shabz,jaani,aisha,jnawaz,sanju) 👏 👏 keep up the good work loved it guys ............sorry busy with books can't discuss much on the forum😭 ............... i truely miss TaSha scenes nowadays "sigh" lets hope for some in the coming epi though another week is almoz over ...........n they are yet to change nakku's clothes 😕

thanks for the wonderful wonderful NL ...........Edited by skavitha08 - 13 years ago
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U all do a Great job !👏 Doing aadaab 2 al of u 😆
U all deserve a walk in the garden🤣 😆
🤗
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ ...flowergirl_O...as always awesum awesum wkly run down...👏👏👏...

@ ...Shreya ...same 2 same...only instead of getting used 2 there being no LTL on fri's...i get more n more annoyed evy wk that its been cut...😡...cancel the app wiv the Shrink...😆... the fact that Dutta wanted 2 knw where Naku was asap...was lyk...😳 😍...

TaSha SOTW...they way Naku was lookin around @ the room...
i was sure she was thinking...damn i guna hav 2 clean this up...😆😆...was wivout a doubt something of a scene 2 watch...but sad 2......
Rocking SOTW...defo a once in a lyf tym chance 2 see such a shaadi...
vah vah...kya idea tha...sochne wale ne kya demaak paya hai...👏👏👏
ur ryt Shreya...all luv Dutta's gussa...but Naku ke pyar ke aage...bohuth hi chota par jayege Duta ka gussa...
Besharam SOTW...that scene was lyk...😲😆🤣...
Dutta's shyness was lyk out the window n up the road...😆😆
Bigda Shehzada SOTW...hehe...did u see how he was laying on the bed...
it was clear 4 Naku n all 2 see that he wasn't planning on sharing it...😆😆😆...n oh she'll fix him alryt...cnt w8 2 c in wat ways...
Obsessed Husband SOTW...sumink tells me his obbessiveness wnt stop here...😳😆...
another shirtless scene...yikes...🤪the shirtless scenes make me all weak @ the knees no lie...but...i really hope there is 1 cumin up...😳...

tnx Shreya...gr8 job wiv SOTW...👏👏👏...

@ ...Shabz...awesum w&f's hun...👏👏👏...
The 1st W & F Moment... was really very sad 4 Babi...😭...i prob wud of shed a few tears 4 her...if Dutta hadnt run up the stairs wiv Naku n said that suhaag raat dialogue a few seconds l8r...which then had me lyk...😲😕😆😆...still my heart does go out 2 Babi...
The 2nd W & F Moment...😭😭😭...=ly sad 4 both of em na...
The 5th W & F Moment...Baji Baji Baji...Dutta ka dard dekh ke...undhaa aur thora sa bewakoof ho gaya hai...😕😆...hope his brain switches back on soon...😆...
jani-yeh thumbnail

@ ...Aisha...luv luv luv ur omg's...👏👏👏...

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock...she jus cudn't help herself...😆🤣...surprising really that she only smiled...n dint get ryt up n start jumping 4 joy...😆😆🤣...Dutta's reaction wud of been qyt sumink 2 watch...😆😆...
OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock...jus wen i was sure nothing more than lol xpressions cud cum 4m Suds...😆😆🤣...he does this...n omg...wat a total laugh riot...it str8 up looked lyk he'd jacked a toy gun 4m Kala's son wats his name...oh yeah Anay...😆😆...2 2 funny...😆...
OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock...lost count how many tyms Kala's slapped Naku...she's making a hobby of it i think...😕😆...
jus kidding plz dnt hit me...😆😆... 
OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock...that was seriously a second of full on heaven...Dutta doesnt see it yet...but Naku already has him...body,mind n soul...n they've only bin married a few hours...😍...k so wat if he was angry wen asking...😆...it was Naku he asked 4 na...❤️...
OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock... 😍 😍😍...
Gadha o gadha...tuneh tho huraa diya...😳😍...

@ ...SanRajDeewani...omg ur section is lyk a almost mirror of my intro...😆😆...arre arre arrrreeee kya soch hai yaar...👏👏👏... m also hoping Morey returns soon...hopefully he will get things movin @ a gud pace...😃...

@ ...Jaz...yeah finally a change of clothes 4 evy1 but our bride n groom...😆😆...hope they also find tym between all the madness 2 get a change of clothes...😆😆😆...agree Kala did look really pretty...awesum choice...👏👏👏

@ ...Jaz n Aisha...wkd awards as always in evy LTL...👏👏👏...
The Besharam Award:...vah vah kya dialogue tha...😳🤣...congo Dutta u besharam Gadha...😆😆⭐️... 
The High Hopes ki Satiyanash Award:...nothing 2 say...😕...but that i hope 2 god that he figures sumink out...
The Give-Her-A-Sainthood Award:..Naku totally totally deserves a sainthood...she really has had it tought these past wks...but sadly she's got lots more 2 cum 2...😭...

@ Jaz... dnt worry 1 for 1 am not mad cu u posted LTL xpress l8... see 😡...j/k...😆😆😆...hope u had fun @ 6 flags theme park n on the rides u did manage 2 get on...😃😉... wooohooo LTL xpress turned a decade old...wow thats soooooooo super cool...🥳 ...n im so proud n happy 2 b a part of it...😳...although...i'll pass on the pepsi...*Begs Aisha not 2 throw shoes*...but i h8 the stuff...im more of a coke gal...😆😆😆...

tnx again 2 all...⭐️👏😉...
jani-yeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@Jani: Hiya dear......FANTASTIC choice....for truly the most FANTASTIC Performer of LTL ...Mishal...takes the cake.. n eats it too..👏👏👏👏👏👏 Man the way he enacted the scenes.... can give goosebumps to all.......... totally luvd him..👏👏 

& yup.... Kala.....ko to CVs bhi na samjhe.... that lady got some serious...LOMDI blood... always thinks abt the next thing to do..to ruin TaSha.....n with no fear in her heart.... Gr8 choices babes..👏👏👏👏

n a 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 to the entire fantastic NL team for such an AWESOME issue........ Luv u guys...❤️

awww thank u sooooooooooo much...😳🤗...

Mishal is jus way 2 gud...😳😍...
n even Kala...took the biscuit this week...😆...the fact that her plans always always fail...doesn't make her do a double take b4 making more either...😕😆...

tnx 4 ur Comment...
luv,🤗mwah...
Edited by jani-yeh - 13 years ago
jani-yeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: newbe

U all do a Great job !👏 Doing aadaab 2 al of u 😆

U all deserve a walk in the garden🤣 😆
🤗

awww Madz...ur sooooo funny...😆🤣...
suffering 4m really bad hayfever @ the moment...so i
myt hav2 take a rain check on the walk in the garden...🤣🤣🤣🤣...

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@orpa: Thanks for the summary.

@Shabz: Brilliant W&F moments. But you left out the Thursday episode scenes of Naku's family as well as Naku with Babi?

@Aisha: I agree with ur "OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock"...how dare Kala take out Naku's mangalsutra...let her throw her out of the house(which btw is now Naku's as she is the owner's wife)...let her slap, pull her hair...but take out her mangalsutra...that too the one she wears in Dutta's name. How dare she? And btw how dare she slap Dutta bhao's wife?

And the "OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock" was oh so fantastic. Yes...Dutta is heading down the obsessive lover route. And the "OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock"....that was hot or what?

@Sanraj: Agree on ur DOTW.

@Jani: Yep...a pat on the back for all of us for completing 100 pages...and pat on the back for LTL for completing 100 episodes. Lets see if at 200 we are able to beat the show in terms of number of pages. SOTW were absolutely well selected. MR rocked last week. No actually he has been rocking from the past 4 weeks after a lull during the IPL. Dutta bhau was made for him and he is made for playing Dutta bhau. Kala was fabulous as COTW.

@Jaz: I knew Kala wud be this week's fashion icon of the week. I hope Dutta takes a shower and costume change and gives Kala some competition in this category.

And well deserved awards for everyone. Esp the besharam award....and I dunno abt anyone...but I did think abt it. And yes so did many others. Dutta confident declaration of suhaag raat made us all go into a speculation overdrive as to what will Dutta do? Will he sleep with Naku? Will be rape her? Will he pretend to rape her? If any of the above happens wont he know the truth of her color? LOL! And finally what did Dutta do? Talk abt Naku to Naku!

Btw this week was a week of milestones...100 for LTL and the forum and a decade for the NL. *Applause*